Nc'Soft,You have my respect

AlDaWok

You have my respect,you have forced thousands of people to give you their money with smart and tons of ways.
Well before leaving the server since i can't log in if i don't pay for VIP.
I did my best going 35 Lv. early enough.
All i wanna say is.You are smart,forcing people to pay even to play.(infinity qeue for non-VIPs) while keeping the title "FREE TO PLAY".
Well played Dev's

35 minutes ago, mixa said:

It's not about being a VIP or not, they prioritize by how old the account is, right now I can log to any server even though both Giran and TI are at 5800+ players logged.No need to wait on queue.

This account was created to play official back then where you were paying for the account.
So i assume you are wrong here.

54 minutes ago, mixa said:

It's not about being a VIP or not, they prioritize by how old the account is, right now I can log to any server even though both Giran and TI are at 5800+ players logged.No need to wait on queue.

Not true Mixa, I did not mix my accounts, my retail account is 14 years old (on one) and about 8 years old (on the second). The accounts I'm playing with on classic are brand new, with brand new emails I made 1 day before launch, I was not able to log in at first, but when I could and applied the VIP scrolls etc... magic!, no more queues, so yeah it's VIP based and it's only reasonable that it is that way, imagine paying Usd 50+ to become VIP lvl 4 and having to wait 5 hours in queue just to log in... that would not do, NC can do with free-players revolt but it cannot do with a paying customers revolt, at least not so early in the game cause you may argue that they lived through the fishing - armageddon of some months ago in retail but that was in mature servers with people too invested to just quit and even then we had a lot of casualties.

That's what I'm observing the last few days, any newer accs I have wait on a queue, my old accounts never wait and I don't have VIP of any kind.

I might be lucky but, it's too consistent to be just luck every time.

Ncsoft is the bad parent who beats their retarded autistic child( playerbase) everyday for 9 hours, then give them a candy and the retarded child is happy because its stupid,just so the parent will beat it again the next day.Thats whats happening now, NCsoft thinks we are autistic, we are getting bad treatment not from an official company but from a bad parent who thinks we are retarded and autistic >.> 

Archived