Adena plix - I'm a BANKRUPT

15 hours ago, Bottleneck said:

To all who says "play w/o ss"

We are not 16 yo virgin boys from Korea, We are 30+, we have kids, wifes, duties, life.

Even bots will bankrupt here thats the best thing ;)

Buy shots from the L2Store, that's why these are there.

While ppl cry i keep making adena ingame, tonight i will sell my low NG weapon to buy the top NG.

lvl 24, solo player, vip 0. Didnt use even the scrolls and buffs earned by daily missions.

Learn to play, if its too hard or you dont have the time to play it, dont.

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

While ppl cry i keep making adena ingame, tonight i will sell my low NG weapon to buy the top NG.

lvl 24, solo player, vip 0. Didnt use even the scrolls and buffs earned by daily missions.

Making alot of assumptions right here, some people are 40+, that is not how classic works, reduce exp and boost adena drop

This is not only the funniest thing I have read but also the stupidest. "if you dont have time to play dont" you do realize that most players here are probably in their 30's with REAL lives not some kid living in daddies house. I wouldnt expect you to understand what its like to be an adult with limited time.

Just now, InVizO said:

1000 NG SS is like $0.40 in NCoin right?

Do you make the same argument when you buy water at your local grocery store? :D

Well if you think that way why u don’t got check bss price on l2 store? 6 times more expensive :D 

4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

This is not only the funniest thing I have read but also the stupidest. "if you dont have time to play dont" you do realize that most players here are probably in their 30's with REAL lives not some kid living in daddies house. I wouldnt expect you to understand what its like to be an adult with limited time.

4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

You forgot about /sarcasmoff :)

18 minutes ago, Bottleneck said:

To all who says "play w/o ss" - GO F**K YOURSELF !

We are not 16 yo virgin boys from Korea, We are 30+, we have kids, wifes, duties, life.

Even bots will bankrupt here thats the best thing ;)

Don't play! Raise your kids, do you "duties", live your "life"! If you must play Lineage2, play x1000 servers and don't take our server space.

3 minutes ago, brokenpp said:

So because i do have time to play im not a responsible adult. Right.

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

So because i do have time to play im not a responsible adult. Right.

Nope, not really!

I mean, based on what you said, is clear you have spend at least 8+ hours everyday farming, right?

23 minutes ago, Neowiz92 said:

If they don't fix it, this game is dead when NG expires. 

At lvl 25 u get a no-expiration date moon armor that is bound to be better than the NG armor you're currently wearing, the quest jewels you get won't expire either, so your main concern atm is to upgrade your weapon... no what's your excuse?

4 minutes ago, Oeste said:

At lvl 25 u get a no-expiration date moon armor that is bound to be better than the NG armor you're currently wearing, the quest jewels you get won't expire either, so your main concern atm is to upgrade your weapon... no what's your excuse?

they want more advantages and bonus added to the vip status, easy like that.

Most of these users wont even mention how a huge amount of players cant log or have to try to log in for more than 5 hours. it took me 8 entire hours to be able to log in. They obviously couldnt care less about it or the comunity, they are all vip players who wants adena benefits added to their status so they dont have to do the hardcore grinding like the rest.

This is not about the server ending without ppl, this is about them getting more things to buy with real money.

Are you guys blind? You don't see that if the adena/spoil/drop don't get fixed you can't sustain for much longer and can't advance if don't spend your money on the L2 store? Can you be more unaware of what's happening?

About the server wait times, it makes no sense, it's not like you have a huge investment on either TI or Giran, if you can't log in is because you're not VIP and since you are not VIP then you have invested nothing = zero = no USD then why the hell insist on playing in TI or Giran? just go to Aden, make a life there, things will be easier (like xp fields wide open for you, no one Ks'ing your spiders, etc..) MOVE AND QUIT COMPLAINING!. Even if you have a toon that's VIP guess what, VIP status is ACROSS THE ACCOUNT! so you will be VIP there too!. If 1k players (or toons) from both TI and Giran move to Aden there will be no more queues!. 

3 minutes ago, Kaelem said:

Are you guys blind? You don't see that if the adena/spoil/drop don't get fixed you can't sustain for much longer and can't advance if don't spend your money on the L2 store? Can you be more unaware of what's happening?

Are you aware that NCSoft is a public company that has to report earnings to the stockholders?; Are you aware that you are not entitled to anything for free and yet you can play this game free and progress (up to a point)?; the thing is all people complaining want a free lunch but they won't take a turkey sandwich they want, no they demand steak....

LOL you really make no sense with your general statements... 

1. players with VIP 0 have made an investment of TIME which actually hold a monetary value.. unless you work for free. telling players to move because the servers are broken is a band-aid and not a fix.

2. I personally don't want a "steak" as you say i want this to WORK

5 minutes ago, Oeste said:

About the server wait times, it makes no sense, it's not like you have a huge investment on either TI or Giran, if you can't log in is because you're not VIP and since you are not VIP then you have invested nothing = zero = no USD then why the hell insist on playing in TI or Giran? just go to Aden, make a life there, things will be easier (like xp fields wide open for you, no one Ks'ing your spiders, etc..) MOVE AND QUIT COMPLAINING!. Even if you have a toon that's VIP guess what, VIP status is ACROSS THE ACCOUNT! so you will be VIP there too!. If 1k players (or toons) from both TI and Giran move to Aden there will be no more queues!. 

This is a straight up lie. VIP status is per server. It even says that on the website and multiple people have confirmed it. 

Archived