DEX for TH

Ezzie

On 08.10.2018 at 8:00 PM, dorukasama said:

Take a look to the patch notes. The stats are explained.

They are poorly explained.

Just did some tests on LIVE server with +12 DEX which increased the land rate for ~26.04%. There is a big chance that this works the same on Classic as well.

Moreover, most likely STR also increases Critical Dmg. I did a poor test with STR +1 which increased Blow skill Dmg for ~1%. I will do a proper test when it will be possible.

6 minutes ago, Ezzie said:

They are poorly explained.

Just did some tests on LIVE server with +12 DEX which increased the land rate for ~26.04%. There is a big chance that this works the same on Classic as well.

Moreover, most likely STR also increases Critical Dmg. I did a poor test with STR +1 which increased Blow skill Dmg for ~1%. I will do a proper test when it will be possible.

Nice. I just red your other post. If it's working that way you just provided a very usefull information for the dagger users.

GJ, no hate

3 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Nice. I just red your other post. If it's working that way you just provided a very usefull information for the dagger users.

GJ, no hate

Thank you. I was looking for this information everywhere, so I decided to test it myself. (:

Archived