Accts Blocked...5 days..."You're Fixed" Faulty Info

After 5 days of 7/9 accounts blocked from 3 players....."you're fixed" = BS....Just an fyi @Hime

Horrible oversight...horrible system for the player.....Payment system works though - just the important parts deserve proper attn. it seems.

On the two accounts who can log......500 que...400 que.....300 que.....200 que.....100 que...now your turn......NOT ......CLIENT CLOSED!

But the payment system still works! Where's the REFUND BUTTON again?

Your Live is circling because of game imbalance.....glad to see everyone having the ability to start on an even playing field in Classic. 

2 minutes ago, LordMcWind said:

Gotta love trolls *cough InVizO*.....Localh88 gets the Bingo.....unfortunate for warborn void of any ability to understand sarcasm...

Props for the feeling of deja vu you so kindly delivered.....

Cheers O.o

Can you please post what NCSoft said to you?

@localh88

In case you have the misfortune of being in a similar position, here's the breakdown (hopes it enlightens you on a variety of levels):

1. 5 days nothing done by NCWEST.

2. Monday comes and apparently we are all fixed - this is the advertised situation by NCWEST.

3. Checked a Cpl accounts and still blocked for 'suspicious activity' - at best a partial fix.

4. A partial fix did in no way constitute a 'solved' response, and we were still unable to play as intended and although conforming in full under the NCWEST RULES. 

5. Keep in mind this entire fiasco is ONLY the DIRECT RESULT of an improper, faulty system with lacking oversight (especially when you consider that a lot are paying customers); therefore, it was only logical that if/when addressed, a 'complete fix' should be instituted given the blocks were solely NCWEST's fault and not the customer's.

6. When addressing the point 5 above, affected customers are:

a. behind those who started at the launch,

b. unable to participate in advertised events (affecting both enjoyment and/or game advancement ability(s)),

c. unable to use 7-day gear given these items are now EXPIRED,

d. placed in a situation where a starting game imbalance has been started - i.e. a contributing factor to the demise of the 'Live' versions currently.

7. So as it stands, the advertisement of being 'fixed' was incorrect; and, the response to a proper business like manner of making amends and attempting to reconcile with those affected by helping to recoup what they had missed relative to the NCWEST's solicited advertisements, received nothing less than a -'too bad, so sad...we're done here' approach.

So gap has started, paid customers are upset, and NCWEST hides their heads currently. Exponentially worse when one considers that classic players are supposed to swallow and accept things such as 100,000 shots in live @ 20 nccoins v. 1000 shots in classic for 60 - i.e. 6000 nccoins for the same amount. This is not meant to be any type of discussion on value; however, it is meant to enlighten that again, there is little to no service afforded customers at this time.

@Hime

So what happens when NCWEST states: "You are fixed" and it's BS and nobody responds?

Do you not answer given that the logical follow-up to unblocked, legitimate 9 toons for 3 ppl would be what use is it anyway when the following happens next:

"There are ______ players in the qeue. Click on cancel to end the server connection."  *Tapping waiting to be #1*.....ut toh => "The client will be closed. Do you want to continue."

Relog: "Account is already logged in."

Close down everything & REPEAT !

So what now.....BLOCKED ACCOUNT STILL BLOCKED WHEN STATED AS FIXED.....SOLICITED BUSINESS BY NCWEST WHO BY THEIR OWN FAULT, FAILED TO DELIVER THE ADVERTISED BENEFITS.......EXPIRED GEAR THAT NCWEST REFUSES TO ADDRESS PROPERLY........

How are your customers really feeling again O.o 

Previous NCWEST RESPONSES include: "Give it time".....for what exactly? To be behind, missed events....expired gear...unwillingness for NCWEST to even address its problems they created?

Where is the REFUND button given you don't provide what you solicited?

Vip 0 here, got my buffer account blocked after ~5hours of creating it. Created a support ticket, took abit less than 48 hours, but got an answer:

" It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again. "

Not sure what triggered it to be blocked, but im happy now that its resolved.

3 minutes ago, tyntas said:

Vip 0 here, got my buffer account blocked after ~5hours of creating it. Created a support ticket, took abit less than 48 hours, but got an answer:

" It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again. "

Awesome news... glad your back! did you just get a reply? I really hope im gonna get a response soon

>.<

2 minutes ago, tyntas said:

How long the process from block till reply/release? more than 48 hours or not?

Archived