Will Sell ALL VIP benefits for better Adena drop rate

sxsilver

Seriously VIP does a whole lot of nothing. I'm level 24 with 120K Adena....which is 90% from running the spider quest over and over and over and over again to the point where I'm ready to quit. I like grinding but it helps when the mobs change every couple hours....days...weeks. It looks like doing the spider quest for a few months might get me and upgrade so as it is now log in do the quest 50 times log out.

I don't even want the extra XP I paid for.....take it back so I can stay low level and grind the one and only quest worth anything!

1 minute ago, dorukasama said:

Its a bit of a struggle, yes.  But hey!!, it's never been so chalenging^_^

Ya you just can’t see past 5 levels. Think you can farm like this at level 40? 45? 52? 68 with d-grade wep?

because that’s how it’s going right now 

7 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

Ya you just can’t see past 5 levels. Think you can farm like this at level 40? 45? 52? 68 with d-grade wep?

because that’s how it’s going right now 

I dont know if we could farm properly at 45+ with D grade but I already assumed it's going to be that way. Unless you have a really strong clan you should assume it too :(

Probably Im to optimist and hyped about the game..

9 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

I dont know if we could farm properly at 45+ with D grade but I already assumed it's going to be that way. Unless you have a really strong clan you should assume it too :(

Probably Im to optimist and hyped about the game..

I’m hyped too trust me I want it to work - I want to play - but I won’t with these rediculous rates

Just now, dopaxe said:

I’m hyped too trust me I want it to work - I want to play - but I won’t with these rediculous rates

Well we are doomed to suffer it as it is.  You can wait for the weekly maintaince and hope(realy hope hard) they will increase the rates.....:/

Archived