Jump to content
Hime

Issues Status Update - 10.8.2018

Recommended Posts

Hime    1014

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

  • Client will close (after queue) - we are still testing our fix for this which would allow players more time to enter the game after they reach the end of the queue
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we are testing the fix that was received. In the meantime, you can pick up a Spiritshot Bundle (once per account) here.
  • Adena Drop Rate - We understand the concerns brought up with the current rate, and this is still under review with the appropriate teams.

 

I will be signing off for the night and return tomorrow morning.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KABAL    98

Please, do not neglect the Drop/Spoil.

Please.. :)

Edited by KABAL
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daphonic    3
5 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Please, do not neglect the Drop/Spoil beside Adena drop. 

Please.. :)

PLEASE PLEASE look into Spoiling as well... 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seifer    2

Please, also fix the party icons...
It's annoying to see sword for everyone and not being able to see who is mystic (it should be a book) and who is fighter.

 

Also, the launch patch notes mentioned a 4% exp loss on death.
It is currently 10%...

Edited by Seifer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marcysiek    93

ADD ALSO:

10% loss on death (should be 4%)

Broken not only adena drop but normal drop/spoil too

Exp broken  (mobs give x0.75 exp, also some mobs around Dion give 10 times lower exp)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FZgroup    3
51 minutes ago, Hime said:

 

  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.

Opened ticket 05.10
1st response 07.10 - ask information about account
after 1hour i gave all information with paypals ID etc
After 39 hours still no answer, ticket number 21990533

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dorukasama    48
25 minutes ago, Seifer said:

Please, also fix the party icons...
It's annoying to see sword for everyone and not being able to see who is mystic (it should be a book) and who is fighter.

 

Also, the launch patch notes mentioned a 4% exp loss on death.
It is currently 10%...

Book goes for clerics dude...The sword for mages is slightly different from the warrior icon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lFUNl    11

In short, nothing!!!

Server will die in months. Only the crazy people will stay.  
Edited by lFUNl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sxsilver    12

Thank you for acknowledging the communities biggest concern (Adena Drop Rate)....I believe it will make or break the long term success of these new servers for 99% of the current players. Waiting almost patiently for the review!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatChocobo    20

It took this long for even an acknowledgement that there might be an issue with adena and other things?

You guys need to get your act together before the game falls apart in the first few weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. This kind of status update is extremely important to a lot of players. A lot of us just want to know what is going on and a simple post like this will prevent hundreds of doomsday threads from polluting the forums. Radio silence is really annoying. Thanks for doing this, it's huge.

2. The adena issue is also huge. No one is asking for private server rates, we just want the true classic rates for PAYING CUSTOMERS.

Personally, I think the current rate is fine for the freeloaders, but the rates for paying customers should be scaled up based on VIP tier, with VIP4 being the true classic rate from prelude/C1.

I love the way it costs $50 to reach VIP4 (what an L2 account used to cost) and almost exactly $15/month to maintain VIP4 status. This is a really great system. You can hook players in without a huge $50 barrier to entry and a monthly subscription, and once people know they like the game, they can make the choice to shell out some money or play with a handicap. 

As things stand though, there's just not enough adena in the game for the economy to function. It's like being in a recession. No one can afford to buy anything, so no one else can make money selling things. It's an absolute disaster. We need adena in the economy so people can buy the things we find, and in turn, we can buy things from other people (or from NPC's if that's what it comes to). Free quest armor and other gibsmedats from the mission system are an extremely poor substitute for a properly functioning economy. Back in real classic, there was no need for any of this nonsense, because there were all kinds of opportunities for players to make adena by playing the economy.

By 24, I had a mid d-grade weapon and a manticore set in prelude. The freebies were simply not necessary because the economy was healthy and robust.

The economy was half the game in real classic L2. Players would spend as much time wandering through Giran, hunting for good deals, as they did hunting monsters. It was actually possible to flip things for a profit, because there were a bunch of people who had adena and wanted to get something without having to wait around for the best deal possible, so when you stumbled on a good deal, you could snatch it up and re-sell later. There were all kinds of opportunities like this when there is adena flowing in the economy and these opportunities simply don't exist right now.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45

the fact that they completely threw the normal drop and spoil rate outside of the window and didnt even bother mentioning it shows that they wont really address anything in any meanginfull way..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaire    15

Ncsoft Adena/drop/spoil/exp (rates) r totally broken...i  droped yestreday 2x gladius !!!! it has a 1/5000 chance but dont drop items whos hav 1/100   1/20 chance.....same in spoil spoiling  items 1/100    didint spoil items 1/20  :) adena its 3-4x less than normal from mobs.   baroc orcs (26 adena)  should be 36-90.

Fix premium  system...now its p2p  1 month and server ll empty.  fix for freemium like tera / bs   ....give freemium with 100% adena drop spoil ...not 300%  and why u give blessed scrol omg...its totally p2w pack. fix it to normal pls.

Edited by Kaire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BangOut    9
1 hour ago, AmusingName003 said:

1. This kind of status update is extremely important to a lot of players. A lot of us just want to know what is going on and a simple post like this will prevent hundreds of doomsday threads from polluting the forums. Radio silence is really annoying. Thanks for doing this, it's huge.

2. The adena issue is also huge. No one is asking for private server rates, we just want the true classic rates for PAYING CUSTOMERS.

Personally, I think the current rate is fine for the freeloaders, but the rates for paying customers should be scaled up based on VIP tier, with VIP4 being the true classic rate from prelude/C1.

I love the way it costs $50 to reach VIP4 (what an L2 account used to cost) and almost exactly $15/month to maintain VIP4 status. This is a really great system. You can hook players in without a huge $50 barrier to entry and a monthly subscription, and once people know they like the game, they can make the choice to shell out some money or play with a handicap. 

As things stand though, there's just not enough adena in the game for the economy to function. It's like being in a recession. No one can afford to buy anything, so no one else can make money selling things. It's an absolute disaster. We need adena in the economy so people can buy the things we find, and in turn, we can buy things from other people (or from NPC's if that's what it comes to). Free quest armor and other gibsmedats from the mission system are an extremely poor substitute for a properly functioning economy. Back in real classic, there was no need for any of this nonsense, because there were all kinds of opportunities for players to make adena by playing the economy.

By 24, I had a mid d-grade weapon and a manticore set in prelude. The freebies were simply not necessary because the economy was healthy and robust.

The economy was half the game in real classic L2. Players would spend as much time wandering through Giran, hunting for good deals, as they did hunting monsters. It was actually possible to flip things for a profit, because there were a bunch of people who had adena and wanted to get something without having to wait around for the best deal possible, so when you stumbled on a good deal, you could snatch it up and re-sell later. There were all kinds of opportunities like this when there is adena flowing in the economy and these opportunities simply don't exist right now.

So you would rather these freeloaders  leave so vips can jerk each other off on empty server? sounds like fun and great investment.

 

Also prioritize that xp loss, pvps/pks are super rare because it doesn't make sense to lose 10% atm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saffi    33

I think they should have been honest about the rates from the start. Then they would have only needed 1 server. This is NCsoft down to a T, they have something good and ALWAYS have to kill it off with PTW crap,underhanded tactics or bots. Not content on milking the cow they have to gut it and feast on it until nothing left. Yet like mugs we keep coming back for that fix.

Edited by Saffi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×