Jump to content
Hime

Issues Status Update - 10.8.2018

Recommended Posts

Karath    1
Just now, Kaire said:

AFK PLAYERS should be kick after 15 min...its all

I would agree with this, except people with Private Stores would get kicked which isn't suitable. So if they made a change to only have people who don't have a Private Store up to get kicked, people would just get around it by making private stores when they go afk.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237

VIP to deal with too many people logged in AFK would help tremendously.  If AFK rentseekers are being kicked who cares.

Honestly, if my dwarf shop was getting kicked AFK i would probably buy VIP on it out of convenience.  Whats $50 to someone in the US with a real job?

Edited by FatHips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zrips    0
16 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

  • Client will close (after queue) - we are still testing our fix for this which would allow players more time to enter the game after they reach the end of the queue
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we are testing the fix that was received. In the meantime, you can pick up a Spiritshot Bundle (once per account) here.
  • Adena Drop Rate - We understand the concerns brought up with the current rate, and this is still under review with the appropriate teams.

 

I will be signing off for the night and return tomorrow morning.

Client will close... Its basic 10 minute time out limitation on server end. Inform any dev capable in going into server settings and changing 600 seconds to something like 36000 and issue is solved... Why does it take so long to fix config file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    92
58 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

they can disconnect those that instead of xping go on a fishing trip 

There is a daily quest for 500 fishing baits, which means that the game is designed for people to go on fishing trips. Also, there is a 10-day quest fishing pole. If they start to disconnect people for (absolutely legit) fishing, they will need to reset the fishing pole quest for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
Just now, Krissa said:

There is a daily quest for 500 fishing baits, which means that the game is designed for people to go on fishing trips. Also, there is a 10-day quest fishing pole. If they start to disconnect people for (absolutely legit) fishing, they will need to reset the fishing pole quest for them.

yes the game was created around korean farmers tho not vietkong bots and russian blyats there is a difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237
1 minute ago, Krissa said:

There is a daily quest for 500 fishing baits, which means that the game is designed for people to go on fishing trips. Also, there is a 10-day quest fishing pole. If they start to disconnect people for (absolutely legit) fishing, they will need to reset the fishing pole quest for them.

if you ask me get that abomination free-botting exp out of the game, it was never in the original, either.  I don't understand why people like it, it offers you literally zero competitive advantage over any other players, because they all do it.  It just makes you keep your PC on 24/7 when you would not need to otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordMcWind    0

@FatHips  Why would anyone put in a dime when blocked accts are not being fixed....no competent service exists given lack of attn. to customers and BS false responses.....being in the qeue results in a path to 'close the client'....where 7-day items have expired while account is blocked......where there was no proper attn. given to paying customers in the first place? The novelty of catching up with friends in '04 onward quickly vanishes when presented with total lack of customer care, forethought, competency, and solution.

Sux...cause CD resurgence woudda kicked yer but again :)  Cheers FH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
3 minutes ago, FatHips said:

if you ask me get that abomination free-botting exp out of the game, it was never in the original, either.  I don't understand why people like it, it offers you literally zero competitive advantage over any other players, because they all do it.  It just makes you keep your PC on 24/7 when you would not need to otherwise.

humans need rest programs dont thats the difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237
2 minutes ago, LordMcWind said:

@FatHips  Why would anyone put in a dime when blocked accts are not being fixed....no competent service exists given lack of attn. to customers and BS false responses.....being in the qeue results in a path to 'close the client'....where 7-day items have expired while account is blocked......where there was no proper attn. given to paying customers in the first place? The novelty of catching up with friends in '04 onward quickly vanishes when presented with total lack of customer care, forethought, competency, and solution.

Sux...cause CD resurgence woudda kicked yer but again :)  Cheers FH

Currently, you are completely correct.  I am operating under the assumption that they would also fix the other five massive issues on hand and thinking of longer term health.

But I agree, I spent about ~$200 on this launch so far, and I'm done until they fix their shit.

p.s. CD the clan without wars for 2 years. We're terrified :P.  

Edited by FatHips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237
Just now, airfathaaaaa said:

humans need rest programs dont thats the difference

You missed the point about competitive advantage entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
Just now, FatHips said:

You missed the point about competitive advantage entirely.

well its a given since they will xp faster craft better and spoil better..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    92
Just now, FatHips said:

if you ask me get that abomination free-botting exp out of the game, it was never in the original, either.  I don't understand why people like it, it offers you literally zero competitive advantage over any other players, because they all do it.  It just makes you keep your PC on 24/7 when you would not need to otherwise.

I would agree if it were completely removed from the game (and replaced with equivalent adena sinks that do not require being logged in 24/7). However, just disabling it until the servers become "light" is a wrong solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237
2 minutes ago, Krissa said:

I would agree if it were completely removed from the game (and replaced with equivalent adena sinks that do not require being logged in 24/7). However, just disabling it until the servers become "light" is a wrong solution.

Sometimes in the world of software you do something that is more gooder rather than perfect until you have developed the perfect version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordMcWind    0

@FatHips "p.s. CD the clan without wars for 2 years. We're terrified :P." Must have given up after I took a break....all that Sorc Pwr gone! LMAO

Not holding much hope atm and the only thing keeping up this seemingly FUTILE POSTING is in the hopes of SOMEONE AT NCWEST waking up. lol

Cheers :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    92
4 minutes ago, FatHips said:

You missed the point about competitive advantage entirely.

Those who can afford to fish with shots (an adena sink) have a slight competitive advantage. Those who can afford to fish when the quest pole expires (another adena sink), have a slight competitive advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saphira    8

Please, fix the Grim Collector quest!!!

Complete skeletons give 100a when they should give 2000a!!! It's so broken that selling the spare parts gives more adena lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sho2    0

 i cant activate my pack that i got 6 days a go, no codes

Edited by sho2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    92
5 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Sometimes in the world of software you do something that is more gooder rather than perfect until you have developed the perfect version.

Usually that leads to you never starting to develop a perfect solution, because there are always "more gooder" kinds of requests with a higher priority. But that's not my point. Pissing off paying customers because freeloaders cannot log in is not a "more gooder" solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×