Issues Status Update - 10.8.2018

Hime

1 minute ago, FatHips said:

You did not pay for the account access. Simple as that.

14 yrs later and you still act like a troll.....paying $30 for their opening pkge and being blocked out because I did not pay for access...LMAO Go get a job at NC, you'll fit right in....

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bet 100% that the drop rate and spoil rate will be like. "we have looked into the matter of drop/spoil rate and we find something that wasn't in our code program" and then they will say its fixed but actually nothing will be changed. PLACEBOO effect my dear friends.

40 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all, there will be a scheduled maintenance tomorrow that will resolve some of the issues. Confirmation of the issues and fixes will be in the maintenance notice that will be available in a few hours as we finalized the details.

Love your reply and I'm waiting for the patch notes.

Unfortunately, based on the "tone" of your post, it seems nothing will be changed except some Login issues / Website issues / NCoins issues / and such.

However ..  I HOPE I'M WRONG :)

13 minutes ago, LordMcWind said:

14 yrs later and you still act like a troll.....paying $30 for their opening pkge and being blocked out because I did not pay for access...LMAO Go get a job at NC, you'll fit right in....

You did not pay to access the account, I am not trolling, I am being technical and specific.  You paid for a premium experience which is vague and legally undefined.  While any smart company would treat you better than a non-paying customer, they are not obliged under the agreement you made.

10 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Love your reply and I'm waiting for the patch notes.

Unfortunately, based on the "tone" of your post, it seems nothing will be changed except some Login issues / Website issues / NCoins issues / and such.

However ..  I HOPE I'M WRONG :)

Agreed. 

@Hime @Juji

You have some considerable problems.

Major problems:
   -Problem when entering after the queue.
   -Problem with blocked accounts.

Less relevant:
   -There are monsters that have "XP / Adena" inconsistent with the level.
   -Some Quest fail in the rewards (not only the one that gives "spiritshots").
   -The odds of extracting items by "spoil" seem to be wrong. (I'm not sure, it may be attached to the first problem)

##########

With respect to changing the generaled amounts of experience and adena, I do not think it is the best, only the monsters affected by incongruities must be balanced.

If we change the values every time people find it difficult, we end up on a Live server like Chronos. With different skills ... but basically the same garbage ...

##########

I'm not sure how many people played in the time of C1-C4 speak here ... There are people who say they lose more than 4% experience ...

For those who do not know, from level 1 to 40 you lose 8%, from 40 to 76 you lose 4%, from 76 up you lose 2% ...

Sorry for the bad translation ...

4 minutes ago, Balerion said:

@Hime @Juji

Major problems:

Less relevant:
   -The odds of extracting items by "spoil" seem to be wrong. (I'm not sure, it may be attached to the first problem)

##########

With respect to changing the generaled amounts of experience and adena, I do not think it is the best, only the monsters affected by incongruities must be balanced.

If we change the values every time people find it difficult, we end up on a Live server like Chronos. With different skills ... but basically the same garbage ...

##########

I'm not sure how many people played in the time of C1-C4 speak here ... There are people who say they lose more than 4% experience ...

For those who do not know, from level 1 to 40 you lose 8%, from 40 to 76 you lose 4%, from 76 up you lose 2% ...

bro ADENA is 3-4x to low  spoil  and drop x2/3

21 minutes ago, ChrisTooFar said:

10. SERVICE AND AVAILABILITY

(a) You acknowledge that NCSOFT may in its reasonable discretion provide subsequent versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to any part of the Service.

(b) You acknowledge that Service may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of NCSOFT, that NCSOFT cannot and does not guarantee You will be able to use the Game or any Account whenever You wish to do so, that NCSOFT will interrupt the Service on a regular basis for purposes of maintenance or updates and may do so without providing You with notice before such interruption, and that NCSOFT may provide subsequent versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to the Game that You must accept and/or install before You will be able to use the Game.

1 minute ago, Kaire said:

bro ADENA is 3-4x to low  spoil  and drop x2/3

I remember winning very little Adena in C1, they are giving away equipment with quest (that did not exist), they forgive you the GK (that did not exist), they give you quest with quite high rewards (it did not exist either).

I remember being killing monsters without rest to have a damned BOW ... days I was ... so three times less compared to which chronicle?

Lineage 2 in the beginning was very difficult ...

This does not even seem half hard (personal opinion)

2 minutes ago, Balerion said:

I remember winning very little Adena in C1, they are giving away equipment with quest (that did not exist), they forgive you the GK (that did not exist), they give you quest with quite high rewards (it did not exist either).

I remember being killing monsters without rest to have a damned BOW ... days I was ... so three times less compared to which chronicle?

Lineage 2 in the beginning was very difficult ...

This does not even seem half hard (personal opinion)

No one cares what you remember from c1. No one cares how difficult you are finding it personally. 

The adena/drop/spoil/xp rates are incorrect with the files they advertised. Simple as that.

13 minutes ago, Balerion said:

@Hime @Juji

Major problems:

Less relevant:
   -The odds of extracting items by "spoil" seem to be wrong. (I'm not sure, it may be attached to the first problem)И

##########

##########

In the current NCsoft Classic release from level 10 you loose exactly 10% if you die and you are on more than 10% of your current level. If you are on less than 10% of your current level - like 9 or below - you delevel with more than 10% and you are on the previous level.. One more fact - from 21 level on 5% got to 89% on level 20.  I don't know if anyone reached level 40 to say it's different. One more thing -  with this classic release Ncsoft said it should be 4% - doesn't matter the level. Well fake news..

1 minute ago, Alexandrielle said:

No one cares what you remember from c1. No one cares how difficult you are finding it personally. 

The adena/drop/spoil/xp rates are incorrect with the files they advertised. Simple as that.

Which files did they supply? The server is less then a week old. Everyone would be doing a lot better if they focused on grinding instead of crying on the forums.

I am level 27 and already have a Top NG weapon and earned another 80k after that purchase. This game is only as hard as you want it to be.

From what I saw they advised a hardcore version of Lineage 2 Classic. Not a softcore hello kitty island adventure version of Lineage 2 Classic.

15 hours ago, AmusingName003 said:

The economy was half the game in real classic L2. Players would spend as much time wandering through Giran, hunting for good deals, as they did hunting monsters. It was actually possible to flip things for a profit, because there were a bunch of people who had adena and wanted to get something without having to wait around for the best deal possible, so when you stumbled on a good deal, you could snatch it up and re-sell later. There were all kinds of opportunities like this when there is adena flowing in the economy and these opportunities simply don't exist right now.

ALSO: If everyone is just repeating quests to get adena to buy an item from the SHOP....that adena is gone forever from the economy..... We need people to buy from other players so that the economy grows and we can actually wear real armor and weapons.

5 minutes ago, Alexandrielle said:

I do not care what you want, or 20% of people who find it difficult ... being that way there are 2 full servers ... and you have to wait to get in ...

It would not be bad that those who find it difficult to go to Chronos to play ...

1 minute ago, Balerion said:

I do not care what you want, or 20% of people who find it difficult ... being that way there are 2 full servers ... and you have to wait to get in ...

It would not be bad that those who find it difficult to go to Chronos to play ...

well the full servers doesnt mean is wery active, most spots are empty most of the day, simply because most of that online is fishing, private stores and just people afk who dont want to be kicked, after maintenance you will see how long it takes to go full

2 minutes ago, Sutrius said:

well the full servers doesnt mean is wery active, most spots are empty most of the day, simply because most of that online is fishing, private stores and just people afk who dont want to be kicked, after maintenance you will see how long it takes to go full

+1. Truth. Take a look at giran harbor, for example.

8 minutes ago, Balerion said:

20% lmao. That's an extremely optimistic outlook. 

Archived