Issues Status Update - 10.8.2018

Hime

I wish you do not open fresh p2p classic server... Like for  now I even wonder to stay on Skelth where i started playing a couple months ago.. Maybe there also is a part of the game  that let you get advantage by spending more real cash but it's still relatively healthy and equal to all and the rmt part there is nothing when we compare it to what's happening here arround.. What for you play it guys, to be better because you have spent more real money for the game? better than someone who couldn't spend as much $$ as you did?  Maybe someone finds it funny, i do not... the way it's going  on here. Is  not quality entertainment, there are private servers with better balance between players

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Apcy said:

The only unbalanced things in this classic server are all those new quests from lvl 3 to 18 which gave us unreal amount of exp, and all those free wpns and free arrmors and free soul shots, free tps, all those buffs we have. So we easily reached lvl 20 skipping all non-grade and items and now we are crying that its hard to grind for d grade. IT IS x1, its suppose to be like this. Its only a day 5 or 6 while server is online. What the hell do you want? Free d wpn? Armor not enough? In x1 we suppose use ships for traveling, run miles or pay adenas for tp, and GRIND and pay attention to all those non grade recipes and parts, craft non grade items, sell them, use them, and then expect that maybe one day we will get a lucky drop.

If you didn’t get the free stuff you’d be using the free dagger they give you on level till You are super lucky

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (after queue) - we are still testing our fix for this which would allow players more time to enter the game after they reach the end of the queue
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we are testing the fix that was received. In the meantime, you can pick up a Spiritshot Bundle (once per account) here.
  • Adena Drop Rate - We understand the concerns brought up with the current rate, and this is still under review with the appropriate teams.

I will be signing off for the night and return tomorrow morning.

@Hime ive said it once ill say it again, me and several of my friends cant login to the website because of "Something went wrong on our end" bug and support replying to our tickets they wont help us. This is not acceptable. my other friend gm unlocked his account please refer to 

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Adena Drop Rate - We understand the concerns brought up with the current rate, and this is still under review with the appropriate teams.

It's not just the adena.
Exp rate is wrong (spiders in talking island giving 500 xp while should be almost 700, clean xp), adenas should be almost 3 times the ammount, spoil and drop rates are way lower.
I don't understand how you guys modified the client. You guys got it 3.0 and downgraded it to 1.5...and for "downgraded" i mean you simply turned off some features and removed some spots/mobs...how did you managed to screw up the rates? 
I may know the answer tho, but i don't want to be malicious and think you guys did that on purpose to force players into the L2 Store. 

Good to see that some of the issues have been acknowledged. Looking forward to them getting solved in a timely manner.

Should you listen to the community, then the Classic servers could be a huge success for years to come, if not they will be empty by their first anniversary.

I ask again, were the low rates intentional?  If they were not, then the fix should be obvious and easy.  Change the rates to what they should have been to begin with.  If they were intended, though, it's understandable that the change will take longer.  NCWest has to figure out how to satisfy the huge, and quite proper, protest here, while still meeting their profit goals.  Apparently, that is the case, given @Hime's comments above.  If there is substantial disagreement on the point, that could take a while.  Please consider the long term viability of the servers in your decision, not just a short-term money grab.

Also, of course, if it was intentional then NCWest is guilty of bait-and-switch, if not outright fraud, which may be why they don't want to answer my simple question. but that's a whole other issue.

P.S. I'll go you all one better. I submitted a ticket asking about transfers to Aden and the ticket disappeared completely.  Not marked solved or anything.  Just gone.  Anyone else have this problem?

44 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

It's not just the adena.
Exp rate is wrong (spiders in talking island giving 500 xp while should be almost 700, clean xp), adenas should be almost 3 times the ammount, spoil and drop rates are way lower.
I don't understand how you guys modified the client. You guys got it 3.0 and downgraded it to 1.5...and for "downgraded" i mean you simply turned off some features and removed some spots/mobs...how did you managed to screw up the rates? 
I may know the answer tho, but i don't want to be malicious and think you guys did that on purpose to force players into the L2 Store. 

Is it the first time NCSOFT would do something like that? I think not.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, this will be a daily status update on the priority issues reported since the launch of Classic last week. For other known issues, please click here.

• Client will close (after queue) - we are still testing our fix for this which would allow players more time to enter the game after they reach the end of the queue
  • Accounts Blocked/Locked - Our Support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please hang tight and a Support team member will get to your issue as soon as they can. Do not bump your ticket in the meantime. Current response time is between 24 to 30 hours.
  • "Take A Spiritshot Pack" quest reward - we are testing the fix that was received. In the meantime, you can pick up a Spiritshot Bundle (once per account) here.
  • Adena Drop Rate - We understand the concerns brought up with the current rate, and this is still under review with the appropriate teams.

So with that being said nothing has been fixed since server start. Good job, keep it going. We will be really waiting for your next speech like this,  how you are "testing" or "fixing" something. People are not stupid. These bugs are causing major issues for the players, they can't even create their characters and you just "we are still testing" ? Cmon, you gotta be kidding me.

9 minutes ago, Murmur said:

So with that being said nothing has been fixed since server start. Good job, keep it going. We will be really waiting for your next speech like this,  how you are "testing" or "fixing" something. People are not stupid. These bugs are causing major issues for the players, they can't even create their characters and you just "we are still testing" ? Cmon, you gotta be kidding me.

14 year old game lol think they’d have figured out how to work adena drops log in, random bans

not ncsoft

We are just so naive, again. Me and maybe someone else hoped to join fresh classic server with quality and stability.. i could even stand the l2 store when it's at least a little BALANCED , but changing even  adena ammount rate to grab more money makes it not worthy to spend for the coompany even 1 $

All the arguments about adena are in fact wrong. If you raise the Adena drop, then you should also raise the cost of soulshots and every item in the game inside the merchant. Inflation kills an economy. Whether its xp or adena. IN a real world economy, if you inflate the currency of an economy then everything else should go up in price as well. They charge you nothing to play this game. Try that on a most mobile free games that use an energy system. NO one can force you to spend money on this game. That is not a valid argument.

Whatever rate you increase the adena should be the same for every item in the npc shop, I bet people would still be angry. 

It's similar to the argument minimum wage should be $15.00 haha

There are mobs that give more adena and some that give more xp… people still trying to figure that one out...

4 hours ago, Andrius said:

Is this is joke ?you say its gona take 24to 36 h till support contact you? I wait 3 days already ,still no answers or explain whats going on with my main account (weaselq1@yahoo.com) i send all my details location/ date of birth / last 4 nubers of my card  account.. still nothing. But when charge your bank account to take money for ncoints your system/support work really fast.. but when you need to fix your own mistakes  because  your anti bot system sucks... u dont have time for this. 3 days already 3 days....
P.S My request number is 22076065

Finally my account unbaned ,but i didin't get any replay from support about this .. but who cares finally i can play after 3 days waiting :DD Now just need wait for 300ppl qeue

13 minutes ago, Stett said:

All the arguments about adena are in fact wrong. If you raise the Adena drop, then you should also raise the cost of soulshots and every item in the game inside the merchant. Inflation kills an economy. Whether its xp or adena. IN a real world economy, if you inflate the currency of an economy then everything else should go up in price as well. They charge you nothing to play this game. Try that on a most mobile free games that use an energy system. NO one can force you to spend money on this game. That is not a valid argument.

Whatever rate you increase the adena should be the same for every item in the npc shop, I bet people would still be angry. 

It's similar to the argument minimum wage should be $15.00 haha

no man *economy* here doesn't exist because players have no oportunity to start their business. Admins  reduced adena ammount by 3/4 of what it should be and at the same time  left normal prices at npc shops that are allready too high for the adena ammount drop. hope you get it 

13 hours ago, Hime said:

@hime @juji It wasn't mentioned in here that we are getting -10% xp loss on death, instead of -4%. Everyone should get back the extra xp they have lost. 

7 minutes ago, Murmur said:

At least they could restart the server for now. Take a look what's going on at the fishing areas. That would give about 2000 free slots for people that really want to play.

The fishing is not a problem, problem is with ppl who log multiple boxes and sit on event monsters in ruins of despair and abandoned camp to get boxes with mats.

Just now, marcysiek said:

The fishing is not a problem, problem is with ppl who log multiple boxes and sit on event monsters in ruins of despair and abandoned camp to get boxes with mats.

How else u get mats? No drops, no sweeps

Hello, I would like to play on Giran, but I cannot create character because I'm getting message that client will be closed (after 5 seconds i got DC, can't even name  a character). Is there any possibility to create character?

1 minute ago, Spalson said:

Hello, I would like to play on Giran, but I cannot create character because I'm getting message that client will be closed (after 5 seconds i got DC, can't even name  a character). Is there any possibility to create character?

waste of time and money don't do it

Archived