Random Ban JUJI My Love ?

rnens

I was up with my pt in partisan and took a disconect, bleeping life waiting 1 hour to relog because of the traffic I come across the following message in my client (Due To suspicious activity this accouthas has locked) I quickly go into shock and I get pissed that I can not log in and this happened with more people in my clan @Juji Go men my ticket is Request #22080231 

23 minutes ago, rnens said:

I was up with my pt in partisan and took a disconect, bleeping life waiting 1 hour to relog because of the traffic I come across the following message in my client (Due To suspicious activity this accouthas has locked) I quickly go into shock and I get pissed that I can not log in and this happened with more people in my clan @Juji Go men my ticket is Request #22080231 

My friend and I had the same issue; also exactly in the same spot: Partisan's. My Ticket has been in for 24 hrs + and no reply yet. People say 72 hrs+++

Don’t know but the way they’re doing it is rediculous - I was banned on Friday and still haven’t been unbanned - I knew they were slow so I made new accounts and sucked up my nccoin loss.. I won’t be doing that again or even playing if they continue this horrible customer service

My friend had the same isue as we all, and he got reply

We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding due to high volume of tickets that we are currently reviewing.

Account Name: noccturne1@gmail.com
Offense: Use of Third Party Programs
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Regards,
GM Fluffy
NCSOFT Support Team

Which is totaly lie. I know that guy NEVER and NEVER USE ANY KIND OF BOT or other cheats because he is almost 50 year old player who just log sometimes to game for talk with us on TS. Probably we all will get answer like this

4 minutes ago, xVolcanO said:

if you just try to use the bot, even if it doesn't work you will 100% get a ban. Justice will be served my friend. GL

I hope the ban will stay 

I hope u got account locked also and we say to you the same :) look how many bots works on server, just walk arround ldiot

13 minutes ago, xVolcanO said:

if you just try to use the bot, even if it doesn't work you will 100% get a ban. Justice will be served my friend. GL

I hope the ban will stay 

You sound like fun at parties.

not everyone who gets locked right now is a bot

7 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

Ofc maybe they arent bots. My experience from server before, they give ban to ppl which was using banned programes before, even on another server but they saw that program in log somehow im not expert in that. Everytime, everybody said they are not botting but in few minutes they say they tried it in the past, so this can be that case for a lot of ppl here. U shouldnt even have programe which have this purpose in ur pc.

31 minutes ago, FZgroup said:

I hope u got account locked also and we say to you the same :) look how many bots works on server, just walk arround ldiot

23 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

cry me a river

2 minutes ago, SWSbox said:

Same here, and check what happens when i try to get spiritshots from thier website for quest :D This shit banning everyone xD avYYhVj.png

But this is just alert right? So u should be able to find programme which is detected like suspicious programme through task manager.

Just now, Bloody said:

But this is just alert right? So u should be able to find programme which is detected like suspicious programme through task manager.

I never used any botting program in that game, i dont have any reason to looking for these programs what they called "Suspicious", cuz everything on pc is important for me and needed in work. Maybe they should loosen this bot instead of asking player to uninstall everything what this "antycheat" thinks is "Suspicious" program. And that happens when i trying to take free spirit shots from official website :P

1 minute ago, SWSbox said:

I never used any botting program in that game, i dont have any reason to looking for these programs what they called "Suspicious", cuz everything on pc is important for me and needed in work. Maybe they should loosen this bot instead of asking player to uninstall everything what this "antycheat" thinks is "Suspicious" program. And that happens when i trying to take free spirit shots from official website :P

Ok but they have their rules. If they said something is suspicious and u have option to delete it but u dont want its your problem i think. U have to consider what is more important to you. Please dont take it offensive its just my opinion. If want play something i have respect their rules.

1 minute ago, Bloody said:

Ok but they have their rules. If they said something is suspicious and u have option to delete it but u dont want its your problem i think. U have to consider what is more important to you. Please dont take it offensive its just my opinion. If want play something i have respect their rules.

Its called its driver for my mouse "Bloody 6" so i need to buy new mouse to play on this server xD? without that driver my mouse will stop working lol xD

3 minutes ago, SWSbox said:

Its called its driver for my mouse "Bloody 6" so i need to buy new mouse to play on this server xD? without that driver my mouse will stop working lol xD

For me its not problem if they said drivers or programme for my mouse is suspicious to buy another mouse if i want play the game. If problem has solution, its not problem for me anymore :-)

Just now, Bloody said:

For me its not problem if they said drivers or programme for my mouse is suspicious to buy another mouse if i want play the game. If problem has solution, its not problem for me no more :-)

hahaahah so do it then, for me this antycheat is abnormal xD buy new mouse to play on server xD

Archived