Random Ban JUJI My Love ?

rnens

9 minutes ago, FZgroup said:

Means we had bans accounts that we paid ~200dollars in 2 days cause of mouse software, are you fvcking serious? and it's not problem for you anymore :D?

You are right its not my problem for now :-D. Dont take me bad but i know a lot of things like this happening so i always try something for some time before i invest money. 

1 minute ago, Bloody said:

You are right its not my problem for now :-D. Dont take me bad but i know a lot of things like this happening so i always try something for some time before i invest money. 

We came to official server that we trust they are fair, professional and not corupted as private servers thats why we invested before start and while exping. Nobody excepted random bans ;)

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

If you don't bot, you won't get banned.

I think no one bot here, cuz get back these levels for bot should be very easy. but Hime wrote that this is a problem form NCsoft with these bans, and they looking for solution :)

6 minutes ago, SWSbox said:

I think no one bot here, cuz get back these levels for bot should be very easy. but Hime wrote that this is a problem form NCsoft with these bans, and they looking for solution :)

nobody bot? walk arround spots, 20-30% users are botting ;)

1 hour ago, xVolcanO said:

if you just try to use the bot, even if it doesn't work you will 100% get a ban. Justice will be served my friend. GL

I hope the ban will stay 

Ncsoft don’t ban bots, im sure you started here on classic, look at chronos/naia full of bots and they dont got banned, because nc dont care about bots

33 minutes ago, Juliodmv said:

Ncsoft don’t ban bots, im sure you started here on classic, look at chronos/naia full of bots and they dont got banned, because nc dont care about bots

And this is some sort of excuse?

Most of the players don't realize that any form of software programming of your Mouse/Keyboard that will allow you to auto-hunt while away from keyboard will result in a perma ban. They can actually see now if you are actively clicking your mouse and keyboard keys yourself or a software program is doing it for you. It does not matter, if it's a Third Party software, or the software from your Mouse/Keyboard doing all the work for you. I know a couple more players for leaving their Logitech Software on for a couple of hours when going to the Gym. When they returned they were disconnected and banned. NCwest was very specific not to use any Third Party Software such as Mouse/Keyboard that will allow you to "auto-hunt AFK".

Archived