Forums

Spoiling..

Fakerchou

Alright, let's take a look here: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Dark_Succubus Okay, nearly 50% chance for either. Should be a good spot,no?

Items Spoil

Items and resources Cnt Chance
Item 1865.jpg Varnish 1 42.06% — 46.48%
Item 1869.jpg Iron Ore 1 41.96% — 46.38%

After spoiling 20 mobs, solo with dwarf lvl 20 = white mobs, i got 1 iron ore and 1 varnish.  Who's gonna bother spoiling at these rates?

Even if we don't look at that wiki and assume rates are unknown, who's gonna bother again spoiling at these rates?

Edit: 40 mobs, 3 varnish 2 iron ore

I had to quit my spoiler, they are close to worthless and if they are able to spoil some recipes or gear materials you could just buy from them, the class itself is not enjoyable knowing that the only thing you're designed for is gutted. You're just a dwarf with weak auto attacks and some stuns, that's it.

7 hours ago, Fakerchou said:

Even if we don't look at that wiki and assume rates are unknown, who's gonna bother again spoiling at these rates?

Edit: 40 mobs, 3 varnish 2 iron ore

Can someone do the math on that?, what percentage was Fakerchou getting?

It's a shame to, the Dark Succubus and Crystalline Beast(Animal Bone) that spawn near them should be one of the best spots to spoil at that level. 

I'm still going to level my scavenger, it might payoff once I level it to 52 and can spoil top C grade key mats....(wishful thinking)

I have also noticed that mobs that spoil crap like stems, heal potions, antidotes and bandages seem to have a better spoil rate, so I just spoil those mobs and save my MP, ignoring the mobs with the supposedly good mat spoils, take it back to town and vendor it...

• 3 months later...

Guys i dont know what you talking about, as a spoiler i could say that you can make good money in all level and everyone wants spoiler and party.
Though its not all level that you can farm good as spoiler the best lv for me so far is around 30. 
Depending on the drop rates of the server spoiling worths . And has haped to me many times to kill mobs that give spoil with good chance and not drop anything.

Archived