Experience and adena rates should be reduced (when you have a chance)

pkpkpk

I've seen a lot of subversive players on here trying to hurt the classic experience. I think that when you have the chance, and the disorder of the launch phase has passed, you should reduce the experience and adena rates. This will help to reinforce the classic experience, and show that you are committed to a classic experience. No pressure or anything, but as a classic experience is about a good game, this will help to bring out the qualities of the game, by letting players enjoy it more, with reduced rates of adena and experience. I understand there are already high level players on the server after only a week, therefore it would be perfectly reasonable to lower these rates.

1 hour ago, pkpkpk said:

I've seen a lot of subversive players on here trying to hurt the classic experience. I think that when you have the chance, and the disorder of the launch phase has passed, you should reduce the experience and adena rates. This will help to reinforce the classic experience, and show that you are committed to a classic experience. No pressure or anything, but as a classic experience is about a good game, this will help to bring out the qualities of the game, by letting players enjoy it more, with reduced rates of adena and experience. I understand there are already high level players on the server after only a week, therefore it would be perfectly reasonable to lower these rates.

Darling it's rude to interrupt the adults. Go back to your hardcore grind and let us talk. 

1 hour ago, pkpkpk said:

yeah tell that to the warcryers and the rest of the buffers when the money wont be enough to buy their books and amulets 

"its hardcore not to be able to buff yourself"

Archived