Ilogical rates: Aden!!!!!

santiazar

We are currently 40ish people playing together, all hit lvl 20 and start to wonder "what´s next?".

The only intresting/profittable quest is from the dark elven village to get 3k adena, so you have 40 people plus other players fighting for the same monster (plus the ones that came for other quest such as the dark elf quest line that has to kill the same monsters TREE TIMES)... it gives you 3200 adena, that is the same or more adena you spend by using soulshots, potions and/or a scroll of escape to turn back and deliver the quest....
Ok, maybe we should try a raid boss at least it will drop 1 full item?. NO!!!!. lvl 21 Rb wiped 4 partys!!!!

nevermind, we will start spoilers and start farming mats and recipes for the crafter. NOPE, today is the THIRD DAY!!!! we try to spoil ssd recipe. been here for more than 6 hours each day and it is really starting to get frustrating. spoiling for mats? IMPOSIBLE!!!!

So whats the deal with this "Classic" Servers? farming monsters with no soulshots, potions? inexistent drops? Constant use of /unstuck and loose 5 minutes of your life??? walk into town and loose even more time?

i really love lineage 2, but this makes no sense. so can anybody explain whats the deal with this server? i see a LOT of people leaving the server and taking their time and money into non official ncsoft servers.... A lot of us put lineage 2 on hold to see if this gets solved somehow anytime soon... Please dont kill Lineage 2.

sorry for the bad english.

They make money trough shots and by dropping the adena rate and drop spoil you are forced to buy them. Until I see an official drop rate I’m out of here. There is no point in making level 40 with top no grade weapon. This is bs. It’s not L2 it’s masochism 

3 hours ago, santiazar said:

We are currently 40ish people playing together, all hit lvl 20 and start to wonder "what´s next?".

The only intresting/profittable quest is from the dark elven village to get 3k adena, so you have 40 people plus other players fighting for the same monster (plus the ones that came for other quest such as the dark elf quest line that has to kill the same monsters TREE TIMES)... it gives you 3200 adena, that is the same or more adena you spend by using soulshots, potions and/or a scroll of escape to turn back and deliver the quest....
Ok, maybe we should try a raid boss at least it will drop 1 full item?. NO!!!!. lvl 21 Rb wiped 4 partys!!!!

nevermind, we will start spoilers and start farming mats and recipes for the crafter. NOPE, today is the THIRD DAY!!!! we try to spoil ssd recipe. been here for more than 6 hours each day and it is really starting to get frustrating. spoiling for mats? IMPOSIBLE!!!!

So whats the deal with this "Classic" Servers? farming monsters with no soulshots, potions? inexistent drops? Constant use of /unstuck and loose 5 minutes of your life??? walk into town and loose even more time?

i really love lineage 2, but this makes no sense. so can anybody explain whats the deal with this server? i see a LOT of people leaving the server and taking their time and money into non official ncsoft servers.... A lot of us put lineage 2 on hold to see if this gets solved somehow anytime soon... Please dont kill Lineage 2.

sorry for the bad english.

100% agree. Hope they do something. If they do nothing, a lot of players will leave.

4 minutes ago, Kaire said:

rate r  0.25 or 0.5 and its a problem same with xp from monsters....this serevr is  full of bugs and p2w...that all  - NCSOFT  whats is wrong with u  ??

It's about 0.25x or 0.2x Indeed.

Im out till they announce their decision, itd 1 pm in the EU and there is already a queue at login! Its crazy! Everybody logs 3 afk boxes and sit at event monsters just to get some ridicolous box containing stem and thread if you are lucky enough! This is madness,something is really wrong with this server and the worst thing about it is that even the devs and GMs dont know what and why hahaha... or maybe they know, dont will to change anything...? 

35 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

NCSOFT gets the title of most greedy company on earth.. to this day i thought it was Wargaming.. But They dont even get close to NCSOFT !!

Sadly whole MMO genre is getting kicked in balls along with the players by most of the companies involved . There is more than enough examples how this genre is getting killed(Archage,Black Desert, Bless Online....) and players are so desperate that they are always getting hyped and ready with their wallets open to get a decent balanced game with just outfits and some not ground breaking stuff behind pay-wall , but NO ... Greed level in gaming industry is hitting really crazy heights,sadly destroying really good games in the process ... 

5 minutes ago, Leemado said:

Server is broken... still some people are still defending it behind the name "hardcore". 

well it's not broken, at this point I can say i'm SURE that they did it intentionally! mobs give EXACTLY the 3/4 of EXP they SHOULD GIVE!! adena drop is nerfed like 75%! the same with drop/spoil! (some mobs in dion area give 10x LOWER EXP than they should've!! It looks for me like someone was messing with rates, but he screwed his job really hard!

39 minutes ago, Krutor said:

Sadly whole MMO genre is getting kicked in balls along with the players by most of the companies involved . There is more than enough examples how this genre is getting killed(Archage,Black Desert, Bless Online....) and players are so desperate that they are always getting hyped and ready with their wallets open to get a decent balanced game with just outfits and some not ground breaking stuff behind pay-wall , but NO ... Greed level in gaming industry is hitting really crazy heights,sadly destroying really good games in the process ... 

Bless online was something i'd never seen before. That was just bad in every way possible. I think it's the whole "free to play with cash shop" business model that destroys games, and it's extremely popular in korean mmos. They're copying what what works for mobile because Lineage 2 revolution made more money than all of NCSofts mmos combined when it released. It's cash shop hell, I can't stand it. All they had to do for classic was gate off the post 1.5 chronicle content and leave the game in the state it was back in 04/05, Charge a monthly fee of $15 per account, and maybe have VIP for extra $5 a month that gives something similar to what it offers now. Something like +25% xp/sp/adena/drop rate boost and that's it! Leave the shop for nothing but cosmetics. I can't even imagine how much money they have made during this classic launch. I know of people personally who spent over $500 between the chronicle packs and ncoin. That's just one person...that's exactly what ncsoft wanted because it beats $15 monthly sub. They didn't make this for the players who truly loved the classic version of the game. It's simply a last ditch effort cash grab probably because they're planning to phase this game out while they prepare to release the next iteration of Lineage.

The rates we are seeing are simply due to the VIP system being a thing for Classic. They took the baseline rates and then reduced them such that the VIP benefits would get the player close too, or at the original baseline. They reduced the adena rate such that people who had VIP would level faster than they could generate money to help with gear, so by the time they hit 25, then 30, then 40 they were starving for adena to buy soulshots... and SS just happens to be in the Shop. NCWest knows that they wouldn't make much money off SSC+ because they expect a population decline by that point. I'm being cynical, but I believe that is how things were designed. We'll see what happens with patches this week and the next.

All they had to do was launch a normal (not scam) server... with x1 rates, im sure ppl would still buy vips to get x1.5/x2 rates.. there wouldn't be so much shitstorm on the forums, players would be happy and play, i would even buy some cosmetics items or xp boots from time to time, but they screwed job so much, im not spending even 0.1 $ because its simply not worth it

Archived