Forums

3 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

Not gonna happen.

NC specifically said 3 boxes are allowed and marketed the game accordingly. Many people rolled 3 toons. It's far too late to change this.

I haven't seen a single queue btw and I play 3 characters. Strange...

You either log in at off times when the server is not full, you're playing on Aden which isn't at full capacity yet, or you get priority (if you are VIP).

19 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

Not gonna happen.

NC specifically said 3 boxes are allowed and marketed the game accordingly. Many people rolled 3 toons. It's far too late to change this.

I haven't seen a single queue btw and I play 3 characters. Strange...

I have 3,4 hours per day for Lineage and i waiting 1,2h queue 500/600 ppl every time!!! sometimes i w8 this 500/600 ppl 2,3 times because game give me "error exit" when i tape password!

Edited by InTheGame

Too late for that. If they had a beta/live server before official launch to test sever etc, maybe they considered it (but i doubt it, L2 is a box game).

Some people paid VIP and lvled characters on more than 2 accounts by now. They are not just going to take that away. It does not even matter if it's a good or a bad idea, it's a bit too late anyway.

What bothers me is the fact that they never said that Vip's will get login priority. 

I have Vip, i reckon that, but that doesn't mean I don't care. 

This is just bad business for not letting people know that vip = login priority

Agreed, At most 1 box should be allowed, i really don't think that any1 purcashed 4 vip for boxes, and do you really need to play with 4 chars? what's the point in buffer/craft/spoil classes if every1 is boxing them? Not to menition the used server slots for people to afk on them