Sign in to follow this  
InTheGame

Only 1 Dual Box pls!

InTheGame    20

3 box are tooooo much we cant login in the game hours ...

pls make only 1 dual box allowed!!!

1 main char and 1 buffer nothing more!

• Like 3

nbx    39

I had by far the best experience playing this game when they didn't allow you to connect with more than 1 client from the same computer on a private server. It was bleeping dope.

• Like 2

marcysiek    93

0 dual boxes should be the thing,but wait... then the online would be only 1.5k and there wouldnt be any queues... = no profit

Edited by marcysiek
Mistype

Not gonna happen.

NC specifically said 3 boxes are allowed and marketed the game accordingly. Many people rolled 3 toons. It's far too late to change this.

I haven't seen a single queue btw and I play 3 characters. Strange...

nbx    39
3 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

Not gonna happen.

NC specifically said 3 boxes are allowed and marketed the game accordingly. Many people rolled 3 toons. It's far too late to change this.

You either log in at off times when the server is not full, you're playing on Aden which isn't at full capacity yet, or you get priority (if you are VIP).

InTheGame    20
19 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

Not gonna happen.

I have 3,4 hours per day for Lineage and i waiting 1,2h queue 500/600 ppl every time!!! sometimes i w8 this 500/600 ppl 2,3 times because game give me "error exit" when i tape password!

Edited by InTheGame

Asmodeea    0

Too late for that. If they had a beta/live server before official launch to test sever etc, maybe they considered it (but i doubt it, L2 is a box game).

Some people paid VIP and lvled characters on more than 2 accounts by now. They are not just going to take that away. It does not even matter if it's a good or a bad idea, it's a bit too late anyway.

Criss    7

would be great with no dual boxes at all, this game requires you to interact if you want to evolve, so make things easier for solo players is pointless.

marcysiek    93
29 minutes ago, Coul1 said:

Talking Island server, never have a que. 

yeah sure, considering the server is full almost 24/7. same as giran, only WIP players (wallet warriors) can login without waiting

KABAL    98

What bothers me is the fact that they never said that Vip's will get login priority. 

I have Vip, i reckon that, but that doesn't mean I don't care. 

This is just bad business for not letting people know that vip = login priority

Noctiferia    3

Agreed, At most 1 box should be allowed, i really don't think that any1 purcashed 4 vip for boxes, and do you really need to play with 4 chars? what's the point in buffer/craft/spoil classes if every1 is boxing them? Not to menition the used server slots for people to afk on them

Kaire    15

this server lok like priv...not classic...p2w , 3 boxes  , quqe...no more than 2k players....bbcs ppl cant log ing..... 1-2k online  3k boxes and boots

• Like 1

Asmodeea    0
16 minutes ago, Noctiferia said:

i really don't think that any1 purcashed 4 vip for boxes

You underestimate some wallets :P

You can't now randomly change  that. Many people already made characters to box including me. You realize how many will be pissed off if they will have to delete some chars they don't have a place for. These things need to be decided before launch not after.