Forums

Proposal for Adena/rates in Classic

iCovex

Dears,

I know that i'm just no-name on this server and to this community, but i have already 14 years experience playing in Lineage 2 with different communities :)

Problem is always the same - bots, macros, no life players are ruins the game for casuals 3-5 hours players which are 85% of the server - this story goes from the beginning and up to date.

And now i see we have a beautiful possibility to correct this. Everyone agrees, that the rates are just incorrect, but instead of correcting it, to add a special item, which will arise on daily basis for account/char, and has a prolongation of 4-5 hours, which will correct the spoil/drop/adena rates for normal(or even higher).

This will create a new balance on the server, where in 4-5 hours you can farm as much as people without this item will farm for 10-12 hours.

I know the answer, that no one forbids to make hundreds of accounts, and then have it all the time, but this is still a great item, which will make life more difficult for "destroyers" of this beautiful game :)

Of course it would be even better to add some buffs on mobs, that for example they have 40% resistance to all damage, and this buff compensate this resistance, but for this huge changes to the world will be required, and for this solution required only additional special script, 1 npc/town and new special buff with icon.

So you want to punish people who want to/can put in more time than you do, because you can't/don't want to put in the same time? As someone who can put in 4-5 hours, not even every day, just bleep off with this bullshit lmao.

Dude...Lineage 2 retail server is not a place for casuals. 
You can log in and xp 3-5 hours per day, you can. But stop making it harder for the nerds who have time to waste.
If you want to play 3-5 hours and do something, then move to the Live version with GOD+. You can hit 101+ in no time and if you throw enough money into the game you can gear up and partecipate in the server events. If there's something left to do there, at least.
Classic server is way slower, ofc, not as slow as it was in older patches, but not as fast as GOD+. 
After 14 years in this game you should know that the core of the game is : grinding and PVP.
If i can farm 10 hours and you can farm 3, i deserve to have way more levels and items than you do. 

Archived