Forums

Can i be banned by using Wtfast ?

TXD121989

10 minutes ago, TXD121989 said:

Hi all.

Since now, I've been banned 3 account.

can u tell me can i be banend by use WTFast? 

Thank all so much

I dont think wtfast should be problem he is supported for lineage 2. Maybe try tu hunt in your memory if in the past u never use program for cheating (in any game) and still have it in PC.

5 minutes ago, Bloody said:

I dont think wtfast should be problem he is supported for lineage 2. Maybe try tu hunt in your memory if in the past u never use program for cheating (in any game) and still have it in PC.

Hi bro. Thank you for answer me.

Before Classic server is open, i have some problem with my PC, that make i cant log in the game so i reinstalled the windown, i only install dirver of PC, Lineage, wtfast and office 365. I am sure i dont use orther program. 

9 minutes ago, TXD121989 said:

Hi bro. Thank you for answer me.

Before Classic server is open, i have some problem with my PC, that make i cant log in the game so i reinstalled the windown, i only install dirver of PC, Lineage, wtfast and office 365. I am sure i dont use orther program. 

No problem :-). Sorry here my advice end because i dont have this experience. I hope u will find solution.

11 minutes ago, Robrefer said:

I tried to play with Battleping and got an error every time i launch the game (XIGNCODE). Hear people using WTFAST had that error too.

I played with wtfast just once. I didnt get error. But i tried just free version of wtfast and i noticed i dont need it cause its reduce ping just about ~20

Archived