Forums

The Quest Tab

Solon

The tab has 5 headings: Single, Repeat, Epic, Transfer, and Special.  Wherein The Single heading can show multiple accepted quests, why do other accepted multiple quests show under Repeat when they, in fact, are not repeated but are newly accepted, and what is the significance of the Epic, Transfer, and Special tabs?      

Edited by Solon
Grammar.

• Solon changed the title to The Quest Tab
1 hour ago, Solon said:

The tab has 5 headings: Single, Repeat, Epic, Transfer, and Special.  Whereas The Single heading can show multiple accepted quests, why do other accepted multiple quests show under Repeat when they, in fact, are not repeated but are newly accepted, and what is the significance of the Epic, Transfer, and Special tabs?      

Can't answer the first part of the question, but the "epic" tab is for, well, epic quests like the 7 Signs Quest back on High Five if you maybe remember - those series of quests which leveled you up from 79 to 80. "Transfer" tab is for profession quests (1st, 2nd and 3rd transfer quests) and "special" are I assume some kind of event quests.

I mean this quest type divisions made sense back on High Five where there were a lot of useful quests and you didn't want to have them all in one tab... Here on Classic it doesn't make much sense anymore because at higher level you're going to have maybe 5 quests active, not more (like Game of Cards, Seductive Whispers and such)... It's really a shame that NCsoft decided to butcher the quests completely :( 

@Lightkeeper>Thanks for the heads-up.  By your analysis, it may be a glitch because there are quests that can be repeated and it makes no sense to mix them in with newly accepted quests.  I'm waiting for a moderator to weigh in on this.

Is this question related to the classic? Because on live version, the Single is for the One-time quests... once you done them, you can't take them anymore. Repeat is for those quest that could be taken again once you finish them, or the next day.

Edited by Dawe

@Dawe: I don't know what the specific difference is between II & the Classic Live version with regard to the Quest tab, but if you are correct in your explanation then the issue is resolved.  Thanks for your enlightenment.