Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT and ending at approximately 8:30am PST / 10:30am CST / 11:30am EST / 1530 GMT. Estimated downtime is 3 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Red Libra event will conclude and event items will be deleted. 
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Windows updates will be applied.

Other updates and reminders:

• The 50% Bonus EXP Server Setting will continue until next Wednesday, January 17.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Hello  +1 for Freya and Naia merge ...  

I want to report a bug regarding Adventure Guild Faction quests .. the system does not see the quests as completed if you dont click on that quest (recived from Penny) every time , this is very annoying .. i lost many times quest made an its driving me crazy .. 

13 minutes ago, DKlinedBG said:

At Bulgarian Time GMT+2 on Freya Server which is GMT+1, when will I be able to play ? :)

Is ony one houer diffrent, is not so much. Naia and freya have same time gmt+1. Time for Olympiad and siege will not change.

18 minutes ago, Suly said:

https://imgur.com/vbErw72

After updating is happening to me, could anyone help me? I already updated the game and made repair of files :(

It's maintanance... a.k.a. servers are down. That's why u're getting that "problem". Wait till servers are back up. U can read when the estimated time for that is, if u go to the top of this topic. 

Archived