Sign in to follow this  
TheGodAmongUs

Bot's

Lightkeeper    25

I mean to be honest, you could've posted this question anytime in past 15? years on these forums and it would still be relevant... Somehow this is an unsolvable problem, for every NCsoft employee working out a new bot protection, there're at least 5 Russians working to bypass this protection before it gets even released. 

marcysiek    93

Man, they dont want to do anything about bots, bot = customer.

It would require only one GM to login in every day for some time to check how are servers doing, tp to every town, ban adena sellers, ban bots. Really it doesnt take a lot of time to do, but SIMPLY THEY DONT WANT TO.

Buffalol    4

Eh, haven't seen a ton of bots really.  You should have seen Aion when it launched.  Holy bleep the bots were outrageous.  

Zaaka    47

If you check this forum you will see its not that simple. For every time there is someone who complains about bots there is someone else writing about being wrongfully banned.

ChrisTooFar    8

To be honest I haven't seen hardly any bots. It is kind of tricky to discern between botters and those parties that are just using a MA and assisting it because everyone isn't using shots or decent gear atm... 

dopaxe    25

I don’t think the boys are bad I actually haven’t seen to many.. sometimes I think I do but then I can tell they’re just using assist macros with one MA.

I think you need to rethink before you use the bot button as many are being wrongly banned