Jump to content
OmenOfSteel

unhappy or disappointed with L2 CLASSIC ? Here's the solution!

Recommended Posts

OmenOfSteel    143

Just hop over on LIVE servers!

Yes we have the outrageous store, but since @Juji now is on the steering wheel there's hope the gab between P2W and FTP players might be smaller in the future than it became under the horrendous rule of Conguero/Neutron (nothing personal, but both of them were without question the worst team on Lineage2 NCWest, ever).

Apart the P2W problem, LIVE Servers are really fun to play:
- everything and all is 5 times faster ( I fell asleep when I watched a stream from Classic )
- no downtime as on Classic to regen all the time.
- no waiting queue to get into the game

We will happily welcome fresh blood ! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightkeeper    25

The new chronicles are super fun, but as you said the store is a major problem... It's good to hear there's a hope for change, but this on its own is simply not enough, people need to see the results :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorep    13

@OmenOfSteel Most pay to win game ever is lineage2 live! You need to pay real money to outside sites to have a decent equipment otherwise u do nothing! for a talisman or even a small chance of an epic item jewel etc u need to (somehow) enter the big Allies which pass u though an interview (LOL) and u need to make a request and u might get your share after 3-4 years with a discount (not even for free) xD. u need fresh blood because yours is getting rotter and rotter and u dont know what to do with your life because all your day is your dailies that with 600+% bonus exp (vitality scrolls and more exp items) which they dont give u enough % anymore and u are getting bored

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Just hop over on LIVE servers!

Yes we have the outrageous store, but since @Juji now is on the steering wheel there's hope the gab between P2W and FTP players might be smaller in the future than it became under the horrendous rule of Conguero/Neutron (nothing personal, but both of them were without question the worst team on Lineage2 NCWest, ever).

Apart the P2W problem, LIVE Servers are really fun to play:
- everything and all is 5 times faster ( I fell asleep when I watched a stream from Classic )
- no downtime as on Classic to regen all the time.
- no waiting queue to get into the game

We will happily welcome fresh blood ! :)

 

go to live and do what?the very same problems exists there they have nerfed pretty much everyone that doesnt buy runes

not to mention that you cant pvp at all because they target you from light years ahead and can spam you with skills without you even notice them 

plus doing instances is really boring at 104 you can log with an iss you leveled buff you and do everything solo gg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KABAL    98

If anything, if they do not change rates tomorrow with the maintenance , I .. think i'll try EU version of L2 Classic, or just quit trying to have a decent Classic experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
1 hour ago, Jorep said:

@OmenOfSteel Most pay to win game ever is lineage2 live! You need to pay real money to outside sites to have a decent equipment otherwise u do nothing! for a talisman or even a small chance of an epic item jewel etc u need to (somehow) enter the big Allies which pass u though an interview (LOL) and u need to make a request and u might get your share after 3-4 years with a discount (not even for free) xD. u need fresh blood because yours is getting rotter and rotter and u dont know what to do with your life because all your day is your dailies that with 600+% bonus exp (vitality scrolls and more exp items) which they dont give u enough % anymore and u are getting bored

lolz now sorry to say but this here is really full of BS :P

Interview?
Share after 3-4 years?
Share with discount, but not free?

Dunno maybe you were in DH and that's how they roll, or you just have a very lively fantasy xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
1 hour ago, airfathaaaaa said:

not to mention that you cant pvp at all because they target you from light years ahead and can spam you with skills without you even notice them

9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juliodmv    19
3 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Just hop over on LIVE servers!

Yes we have the outrageous store, but since @Juji now is on the steering wheel there's hope the gab between P2W and FTP players might be smaller in the future than it became under the horrendous rule of Conguero/Neutron (nothing personal, but both of them were without question the worst team on Lineage2 NCWest, ever).

Apart the P2W problem, LIVE Servers are really fun to play:
- everything and all is 5 times faster ( I fell asleep when I watched a stream from Classic )
- no downtime as on Classic to regen all the time.
- no waiting queue to get into the game

We will happily welcome fresh blood ! :)

 

Live servers are trash cassino

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rangomal    29

Join live servers?HAHAHAHA.Sorry but i better cut my own bleep off than join that shit again.2 years in there i got an elf healer 101.The amount of pay to win in there is CRAZY.Welcome fresh blood? More rather live servers are dead and there arent new people to bully right?Alla the visa warriors gathered in there and trying to show off their crap, i remember when Molensa from Nova came and PKed our whole pt in AF with one skill. Clap clap clap yeh pro players.Anyone who even considers playing live listen to me.DONT TOUCH THAT PLACE.GO PLAY WOW OR SOMETHING.NO LIVE.You need like 2000$ per month to stay irrevelant and if u wanna be competitive its more than 10.000.Biggest scum of all time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beleaua    66

to play on live servers you need probably around 30k usd. or you can try as f2p but when you see that gear costs each piece many billions adena and mobs gives you less than 1k adena, you will understand what kind of game it is now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ezis    0
4 minutes ago, rangomal said:

Join live servers?HAHAHAHA.Sorry but i better cut my own bleep off than join that shit again.2 years in there i got an elf healer 101.The amount of pay to win in there is CRAZY.Welcome fresh blood? More rather live servers are dead and there arent new people to bully right?Alla the visa warriors gathered in there and trying to show off their crap, i remember when Molensa from Nova came and PKed our whole pt in AF with one skill. Clap clap clap yeh pro players.Anyone who even considers playing live listen to me.DONT TOUCH THAT PLACE.GO PLAY WOW OR SOMETHING.NO LIVE.You need like 2000$ per month to stay irrevelant and if u wanna be competitive its more than 10.000.Biggest scum of all time.

Seriously, do you still wonder about the p2w system on live? It's obvious, a company saw through the years (c3/c4/c5/interlude) how many $ their clients spend to get their things from illegal 3rd party methods, so they decided to do it officially with their own rules so it becomes legal. They are smart as hell and congratulations to them, moneytalks :) 

Be grateful of what you have on a game like this and be smarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neowiz92    5

Lol!!! in l2 live as of now progression is 100% dependent on how much money you sink on l2 store. This has been part of live l2 for sometime now and even if you go to their forums and ask how to progress they will tell you the only way is spending your money with smartness in the L2 Store. It's disgusting.

Edited by Neowiz92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rangomal    29

I started l2 in God patch in 2011 ( Lindvior expansion).I started classic for first time 5 days ago.I didnt experience such fun in 5 days classic (even in its current awful state) in those 7 years total in l2 god.That game is just unplayable :/.Yes 4th tier classes had some amazing skills but 70% all classes had the same.The game is all instance, almost no open world at all, and u could end lvl105 in immortals.You cant farm anything at all only exp.I even won a +8 Eternal blessed set in Orianas Lucky draw,i wear full epics (blessed zaken,orfens,tezza,baiums,creation) and got 2 talisman.But i know im still totally crap and only thing i can do is pve for rest of my life.Whats the point of that game none knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dokhane    0
4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Just hop over on LIVE servers!

Yes we have the outrageous store, but since @Juji now is on the steering wheel there's hope the gab between P2W and FTP players might be smaller in the future than it became under the horrendous rule of Conguero/Neutron (nothing personal, but both of them were without question the worst team on Lineage2 NCWest, ever).

Apart the P2W problem, LIVE Servers are really fun to play:
- everything and all is 5 times faster ( I fell asleep when I watched a stream from Classic )
- no downtime as on Classic to regen all the time.
- no waiting queue to get into the game

We will happily welcome fresh blood ! :)

 

YES! Super fun when every summoner healer becomes the same class almost... Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorep    13
55 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

lolz now sorry to say but this here is really full of BS :P

Interview?
Share after 3-4 years?
Share with discount, but not free?

Dunno maybe you were in DH and that's how they roll, or you just have a very lively fantasy xD

Like i have anything to lose from that sh1t! Whoever wants to believe me or reject me is free to do so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237

@OmenOfSteel Good try, but this is not a receptive playerbase, the majority of players here quit because of how absolute utter complete and total garbage L2 Live servers are, have been, and will continue to be.  This was basically NC's last chance for I believe the vast majority of us.  Most of us quit long, long ago, drawn back by nostalgia and the human weakness of hope.

Edited by FatHips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatHips    237
49 minutes ago, Ezis said:

Seriously, do you still wonder about the p2w system on live? It's obvious, a company saw through the years (c3/c4/c5/interlude) how many $ their clients spend to get their things from illegal 3rd party methods, so they decided to do it officially with their own rules so it becomes legal. They are smart as hell and congratulations to them, moneytalks :) 

Be grateful of what you have on a game like this and be smarter.

not really, when money was made through third parties it still had to be created within the game mechanics, therefore it was considered in balancing the game.  Unlimited supply broke the game, even worse, supply that was not obtainable via non-cash methods put the nail in the coffin. 

Horrific, not smart, very dumb and short term orientated business strategy.  If you look at the NCSoft Quarterly Financials (in English) their free to play aka pay to win PC games have gone straight downhill for 10 years almost.  They even just shut down Wildstar entirely.  Only mobile survives as profitable qoq, because for whatever reason the mobile gamer behaves differently.  There's lots of research as to why, I will let you look it up yourself.  One of my roles is a marketing analyst at a software company, and I can assure you the user is different, yet NC treats them the same.  TERRIBLE policy.

The other end of it is the management in the NCWest wing is horrific.  Read: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NCSOFT-Reviews-E23242.htm.  Apparently its a few all stars (read up on hero culture in business) that make the thing even function.  I suspect @Jujiis one of them, due to his obvious passion for the game.

P2Win is a thing on Mobile games in Asia and it failed horrifically on PC games in the West.  Korean MMO companies failed to understand the player mentality here, of wanting to work to earn something.

Edited by FatHips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinnS    20
5 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Just hop over on LIVE servers!

Yes we have the outrageous store, but since @Juji now is on the steering wheel there's hope the gab between P2W and FTP players might be smaller in the future than it became under the horrendous rule of Conguero/Neutron (nothing personal, but both of them were without question the worst team on Lineage2 NCWest, ever).

Apart the P2W problem, LIVE Servers are really fun to play:
- everything and all is 5 times faster ( I fell asleep when I watched a stream from Classic )
- no downtime as on Classic to regen all the time.
- no waiting queue to get into the game

We will happily welcome fresh blood ! :)

 

Ew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
12 hours ago, rangomal said:

You need like 2000$ per month to stay irrevelant and if u wanna be competitive its more than 10.000.Biggest scum of all time.

2000$ per month? LOL ur totally crazy.

I didnt even pay part of 2000$ (incl. when the game was P2P) and I feel competitive most of the time.

Maybe you are just bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cally    20

I have already a LIVE character somewhere on lvl 89...
But the gameplay has become very boring.

- No Adena drop.... couldn't effort shots -.-
- The only thing you do is Logging in, run your 3 daily Dungeon and logout again.

That's why I wanted to try Classic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
12 hours ago, beleaua said:

to play on live servers you need probably around 30k usd. or you can try as f2p but when you see that gear costs each piece many billions adena and mobs gives you less than 1k adena, you will understand what kind of game it is now.

 

11 hours ago, Neowiz92 said:

Lol!!! in l2 live as of now progression is 100% dependent on how much money you sink on l2 store. This has been part of live l2 for sometime now and even if you go to their forums and ask how to progress they will tell you the only way is spending your money with smartness in the L2 Store. It's disgusting.

You and You were obviously to bad to play there :P

Just to not be misunderstood: YES the P2W is awful and it's been way to much of that under Neutron/Conguero. BUT it's not half as bad as you guys make it sound. 30k to play on live servers, I had to lol  a lot.

And also consider: CLASSIC will be hit by the same P2W than Live, in a not distant future. So this argument will maybe be valid for 6 months before it expires :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
5 minutes ago, Cally said:

I have already a LIVE character somewhere on lvl 89...
But the gameplay has become very boring.

- No Adena drop.... couldn't effort shots -.-
- The only thing you do is Logging in, run your 3 daily Dungeon and logout again.

That's why I wanted to try Classic

And you wanna tell me there are more drops on Classic and it's easier to afford shots here? 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×