manos

Ways to make Adena

ChrisTooFar    8
Posted (edited)

Going to be following this thread...

One thing I did notice is that the monsters who have 'broken' exp rates drop much more adena than normal.

For instance, the Dion Plains (~Lv22) mobs will drop around 80-100a per where other mobs drop 40a or less.

Same goes for the Eastern Mining Zone (~Lv18+) mobs. They drop around 60-70a per while other mobs at that level are around 30a.

Edited by ChrisTooFar
Typo

FatChocobo    2
13 hours ago, ChrisTooFar said:

Going to be following this thread...

One thing I did notice is that the monsters who have 'broken' exp rates drop much more adena than normal.

For instance, the Dion Plains (~Lv22) mobs will drop around 80-100a per where other mobs drop 40a or less.

Same goes for the Eastern Mining Zone (~Lv18+) mobs. They drop around 60-70a per while other mobs at that level are around 30a.

Maybe that means they also have the correct drop rate, too? I'll give it a shot now.

EDIT: I seem to get adena way more frequently from the bugged mobs, getting it like 3/4 of the time or so.

EDIT2: Strangely this mob (dire wolf) gives 154xp / 3sp normally, but 562xp / 3sp on overhit. I guess if the exp was correct it should give +400xp for overkill, so somehow it's confused.

Edited by FatChocobo

ChrisTooFar    8

Right, I think that spider quest in DE Village (however bugged or unbugged it may be) is currently the best way to make Adena between Lv18-23.

ChrisTooFar    8
33 minutes ago, SoyCoraVzla said:

Actually the quest give 1000 Adena!

The tooltip will say 1000 adena but the quest will actually give you 3200 :)

This is why people say this quest is bugged... The reward is too big (?)

Edited by ChrisTooFar