MorningStar Recruiting (Chronos)

AiZeN

22ewbh.jpg

MorningStar Recruiting 103+ PvP CPs/Supports/DDs that meets the following requirements:

Supports - Level 103+ - At least +8 dark set - Abundance lvl 1 high or more - At least 30 day pack epics - Anakim Talisman/7s - At least lvl 3 or more jewels

Damage Dealers - Level 104+ - At least +10 dark set - At least +12 dark weapon - At least a 30 day pack epics - Anakim or 7s - At least lvl 4 or more jewels - Monkey belt or CoC Belt - Abundance lvl 4

What we offer is a healthy environment to play and to experience end game contents such as Dragons,Helios and other stuffs like Gainak and most of all the enjoyment of having to fight against multiple clans such as Renovatio,Max and their underlings. 

Leave you dead server and join us :) 

Interested applicants can pm/mail XXVII (Chronos Server)

no more bullshits Aizen/lokeren/XXVII  on naia, go to ur cave. after you destroing risingstar, stealing ppl from naia, lie them to come in cronos, cose "naia is toxic", now you make alliance with dragon hunters in dimensional siege, i mean ur old enemies. how pitifull, how lame, how you dare to come here and lie again ppl about how "brave" you are and ur "noble" cause. go back to ur server, no one want you anymore. go slave and help ur master on ds once on 2 weeks. but oh, wait, they dont participate any more, cose anatoly is one shot from iiiiiiiiiii, hidding on castle behind walls.

30 minutes ago, N4zgul said:

no more bullshits Aizen/lokeren/XXVII  on naia, go to ur cave. after you destroing risingstar, stealing ppl from naia, lie them to come in cronos, cose "naia is toxic", now you make alliance with dragon hunters in dimensional siege, i mean ur old enemies. how pitifull, how lame, how you dare to come here and lie again ppl about how "brave" you are and ur "noble" cause. go back to ur server, no one want you anymore. go slave and help ur master on ds once on 2 weeks. but oh, wait, they dont participate any more, cose anatoly is one shot from iiiiiiiiiii, hidding on castle behind walls.

and who you are again? lmao I never stole anyone from naia nor force anyone to come with me on chronos those who came and stay with me did it with their own decision and about destroying risingstar is it my fault that when my cp disappeared risingstar got destroyed then afterwards Naia? There was no formal alliance made between us and DH it just so happens DH started to go dimensional siege back then and we have common enemy which is Nova and Max and before DH shows up the clan that I'm in which is MorningStar is getting zerged by not one not two not three not four but more than 5 clans in total (if you consider Nova and Max pets) anyone in my position who will not take advantage and will get emotional just because DH was my "enemy" back then should never be in the position to lead. DH to me is in the past already we made RisingStar and proved we can beat them now it's done I've moved on I'm on a different clan now in a different server in a different situation. And about DH not participating in DS anymore who cares I for sure don't it's their decision not mine we did pretty well last siege and videos will be uploaded soon how we faced Nova,Max,OSJ,ProPvE in dimensional siege with just MorningStar and no one else help. and son I'm no one's slave I've always has been the master lmao peace out!

23 hours ago, aelian said:

all the haters end up in daddy ozzys hands sooner or later, pew pew

every daddy have a daddy so np... :)

On 1/17/2018 at 11:22 AM, AiZeN said:

and who you are again? lmao I never stole anyone from naia nor force anyone to come with me on chronos those who came and stay with me did it with their own decision and about destroying risingstar is it my fault that when my cp disappeared risingstar got destroyed then afterwards Naia? There was no formal alliance made between us and DH it just so happens DH started to go dimensional siege back then and we have common enemy which is Nova and Max and before DH shows up the clan that I'm in which is MorningStar is getting zerged by not one not two not three not four but more than 5 clans in total (if you consider Nova and Max pets) anyone in my position who will not take advantage and will get emotional just because DH was my "enemy" back then should never be in the position to lead. DH to me is in the past already we made RisingStar and proved we can beat them now it's done I've moved on I'm on a different clan now in a different server in a different situation. And about DH not participating in DS anymore who cares I for sure don't it's their decision not mine we did pretty well last siege and videos will be uploaded soon how we faced Nova,Max,OSJ,ProPvE in dimensional siege with just MorningStar and no one else help. and son I'm no one's slave I've always has been the master lmao peace out!

Aizen, even the ideea to come back to naia and begging some help just unmount ur polite answer, about ur innocent intentions and ur power to rule any server  fight.

cmon mate, u took all naia warriors with u in cronos, the rest of them resting now in dh, hidding behind exeqtor xbow, without any willing to fight vs a real oponent, now u have ppl with 6 x 6 jools in ms and still looking for help from a dead server? 

I don't beg people to join me and there's no need for me to beg what I'm doing is offering people an opportunity an alternative a better choice a better environment to play under a better clan with good leadership I have no ill intention in regards to recruiting in Naia it just so happens I still see some wasted talents rotting in a dead server. And who said I gave up in Naia there's nothing else more to accomplish in Naia that's plain and simple everything that's needed to be accomplish has already been accomplished RisingStars vs Dragonhunters is a closed chapter for me. 

Oh and one more thing most of the RisingStars didn't come to chronos to join me they actually went against me only a few decided to join with me. But not that matters :)

If you wanna experience pure unadulterated PvP under a great clan against a combined zerg of Renovation and Max and their Pets pm/mail XXVII in Chronos server have a nice day!  

:D well sir remind us please :D

- DH took Aden back when RS were still here and with you

- DH controlled Gainak all over the RS existence

- You took how many 2 dragons during whole RS existence?

- DH controlled all Field RB

So your accomplishment was beating DH by taking few CPs from them and zerging them out but after DH get back to equal numbers you lost everything including clan vs clan in BlackBird.

Yes it is remarkable accomplishment sir... Worth to follow...

6 hours ago, Asachiara said:

:D well sir remind us please :D

So your accomplishment was beating DH by taking few CPs from them and zerging them out but after DH get back to equal numbers you lost everything including clan vs clan in BlackBird.

Yes it is remarkable accomplishment sir... Worth to follow...

lmao you clearly don't know what you're talking about RS zerging DH >_> but since you did call me sir I'll be gentle to you by leaving this one question what have you accomplished to this game? :D

I do think I have achieved to be a good and valid contribution to every clan I was member of (except Warlords as I was too short there due to whole clan system shift in game and I do have them disappointed them).

I was part of great Clan who fought DH for 6+ years (3x more than even RS existed) in clan where we had 8 PvP sets in total (not even in 1 single CP) we were fighting Exe party on sieges when he was still Feoh... And i was also killing RS trying to take our castle back than...

have gained tons of real friends and met lot of great people with the same or even with war tags.

I do share and answer everything I am able (and there is lot of i can't) about this game for anyone who asks in pm or in party/world chats

Simple I have achieved to have fun with this game and I try to help others to have it too.

Yes I have never been part of the side changing force of any server.. So yes there are still things I did not achieved yet.

My point is.. Have you told to the Brave warriors of Naia which are so needed on Chronos that they need Ferious cloaks +18 and 7x Brooch BRs/UDs otherwise they are expendables and will vaporize the second the celest gone in Nova vs MS fights? 

Have you told them that MS vs Nova is equip fight not skill fight? That party which has 7 brooch BRs and 7 +18 cloaks will win party with 6 brooch BRs and 6 +18 cloaks? just cause they have 1 more chat with that equip?

Did you told em you need meat shield? (which actually does not work at all at that level of equipment top Chronos party have)

On 17/01/2018 at 10:29 AM, N4zgul said:

As ex member of Equinox and ex member of RisingStar clans  I want to say: The alliance with DragonHunters is much better and fair than alliance with MAX clan!

i hate to be part of this kind discussion but.. I can stand this post anymore here.

Aizen/lokeren/XXVII  

i really want to vomit when i can see your post  on naina section.  I heared something like this from Dust and Coldblood, and after all they were first on boat to chronos. But whyyy?? cuz they were bored of leading clan and had some problems in cp :D  

Now go plz to chronos section stay there and don't say nothing here. Don't promise to anyone golden eggs, epic battle, and all other shit like you, Dust and your friends did before, cuz if you meet some problems you will disappear like you did on naia. Jumper is a jumper and always be a jumper. Right, Spanish.., RS, all the time almost same ppl, and always fail. They jump from clan to clan, server to server. 

Sorry for my eng.

AND BTW

i would like to see some support player with:

"Supports - Level 103+ - At least +8 dark set - Abundance lvl 1 high or more - At least 30 day pack epics - Anakim Talisman/7s - At least lvl 3 or more jewel"

Against  PPl from nova with drako weapon

JOKE or what

2 hours ago, Saladyn said:

i hate to be part of this kind discussion but.. I can stand this post anymore here.

Aizen/lokeren/XXVII  

i really want to vomit when i can see your post  on naina section.  I heared something like this from Dust and Coldblood, and after all they were first on boat to chronos. But whyyy?? cuz they were bored of leading clan and had some problems in cp :D  

Now go plz to chronos section stay there and don't say nothing here. Don't promise to anyone golden eggs, epic battle, and all other shit like you, Dust and your friends did before, cuz if you meet some problems you will disappear like you did on naia. Jumper is a jumper and always be a jumper. Right, Spanish.., RS, all the time almost same ppl, and always fail. They jump from clan to clan, server to server. 

Sorry for my eng.

AND BTW

i would like to see some support player with:

"Supports - Level 103+ - At least +8 dark set - Abundance lvl 1 high or more - At least 30 day pack epics - Anakim Talisman/7s - At least lvl 3 or more jewel"

Against  PPl from nova with drako weapon

JOKE or what

https://imgur.com/a/9aTJc Come again? with the exception of a +10 dark set and I'm missing 7s I'm running the bare minimum requirement that I wrote in this recruitment section and if I can survive in a PvP against multiple clans with multiple dragon weapons anyone can and if you can't you need to fix your gameplay and not your gears lol. 

I don't remember from which cp you were but I remember you were in RS it's cute though that you are sporting such "anger" towards us considering the fact that we did a lot for RS lol but eitherway I'm not gonna talk trash with former comrades but as far as I remember we did invited you to come with us on chronos but it was your choice to stay and "fight" DH of to which from my observation you guys are not doing so well nor you're doing a bit of a damage against DH.I'm not gonna argue that Spanishmaffia was a "fail" but RS under a new leadership did what others can't do and that's rise up to the plate and beat DH anyways I understand the bitterness behind that post but with that regards I still wish you guys the best in your endeavors :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.01.2018 at 9:39 PM, Asachiara said:

Wow... half truths or lies. I really don't care about MS since I'm not even on Chronos, but I was in RS till the end -  you, my friend, are spreading false information. Shame on you.

Archived