MorningStar Recruiting (Chronos)

AiZeN

19 hours ago, iBuff said:

Wow... half truths or lies. I really don't care about MS since I'm not even on Chronos, but I was in RS till the end -  you, my friend, are spreading false information. Shame on you.

You are more than welcome to describe the events and server situation till the last breath (mass transfer) of RS. There are no new people on Naia anyway so they will digest your or my story on their own as they were here all the time

10 hours ago, Asachiara said:

You are more than welcome to describe the events and server situation till the last breath (mass transfer) of RS. There are no new people on Naia anyway so they will digest your or my story on their own as they were here all the time

Yaaawn.

I did describe the events till mass transfer from RS multiple times already. What you write are either post-mortem anti RS propaganda lies or you're just clueless.

I'll not repeat for the 100th time now and you can go on to spread whatever you like, its distant past anyway so who cares.

On 1/22/2018 at 11:56 AM, Asachiara said:

I do think I have achieved to be a good and valid contribution to every clan I was member of (except Warlords as I was too short there due to whole clan system shift in game and I do have them disappointed them).

I was part of great Clan who fought DH for 6+ years (3x more than even RS existed) in clan where we had 8 PvP sets in total (not even in 1 single CP) we were fighting Exe party on sieges when he was still Feoh... And i was also killing RS trying to take our castle back than...

have gained tons of real friends and met lot of great people with the same or even with war tags.

I do share and answer everything I am able (and there is lot of i can't) about this game for anyone who asks in pm or in party/world chats

Simple I have achieved to have fun with this game and I try to help others to have it too.

Yes I have never been part of the side changing force of any server.. So yes there are still things I did not achieved yet.

my dear friend, when u was in our cp we had great time together, even for a short time, but u know, its only a matter of options. Warlords/Husaria/Eternity are common ppl who play for fun, not as a business, we make mystakes in strategy/or pvp, we flame when we are angry, cose we dont live from this game, so for sure, not always have time for dragons. but at least, we can be honestly with our soul, and we do the right thing now, trying to balance the server. where is the fun to hidding all in winning side? where is the fun to have a lot of parties with endgame gear and no opponents? they buyed gear with kkk $ for serving a bunch of ppl who live for rmt? wtf?... :))) and after that, they cash out, cose no real pvp, or even worse, they shouting proud on hero chat with their feeded hero. SO LAME, NO THANKS. enjoy ur game fail, u will not have a real pvp, and you all  rly dont understand the real purpose of the game. instead of a clean pvp, f2pr cp, misjonarz cp, exe cp using SCRIPTS, so its impossible to play fair with an opponent who cancel ur skills in a millisecond, faster than a nostromo keyboard. so SHAME on u all, go back to ur rmt and ur business, u all deserve asap the wipe of this server, cowards.

Maybe you will be surprised but i do recommend to people who ask me in game which clan to join i answer Ronins/United/Warlords is to choose from. When i was really playing L2 and i spent 12 hours in game daily i was part of clans which were competing for the throne. I was there when the tactics and the requirements which came from that tactics were applied.  We got rules to have balance among CPs across time zones to make sure we can fight for dragons anytime (even if lose). So i have almost never seen 30% of my clan mates as they were in US time holding the flag on the fields. There are 2 different goals you mentioned to have pvp for fun and to remove DH from the throne. First one I do think you are doing well. 2nd one is not achievable on Naia at this point of time. Even if let's imagine 50% of CPs of DH "change" side it will almost not make a single tiny wave on a water surface. If you fight people who knows what they are doing and they play 16hrs a day. you need same coverage. You can outnumber them 1000x for 2 hours a day the achievement will be that 2 hours a day they will have a break. What i want to say is that also I am not a material for a factor clan. I do play for fun for 2 hours a day and that is the type of game play which does not move a leaf on the server balance or politics.

What i want to say is that you need same level of clan, dedicated people and leadership. for instance MAX on Freya has CP who farms/owns field RB and Naia has one. There is the clash. There is the treat for both CPs/Clans if they land on single server (aka merge). This will move a leaf, that will make the waves on the water surface and maybe the storm on the oceans. you can of course join this slaughter in person or CP (and i think you will) but you will realize that the core leadership of the DH opponent acts, thinks and does very the same as DH leadership.

Toons like us regardless the equip level are not here for these kind of conflicts and their resolutions. Core and grind players (no-lifers) are.

I play L2 from beginning, as always same old story, DEVS do not care that ppl are using software that ruins the game experience.. most ridiculous moment for me was when all robe/light armour users (hell even tanks had it)  had the retarded anti-backstab on ... there was a full month I could not STAB anyone ( face-stabbing became a better option if you got lucky.. insane ) .. then there was a BAN hammer, so for 2 weeks daggers had the pleasure of Stabbing people :D   chat was full of bullshait and ppl crying that daggers are OP but, instead it was the way they were meant to be!

Well ppl got relaxed after those 2 weeks and all jumped again on their z ranger and shi.t ranger and scripts and stuff.. so the same old story continued, PVP was ruled by software! 

Back in the day ( Before Goddess of Destruction update ) some of the banned players, who invested large amounts of real money into their characters, found a phone number, probably some kind of NCwest support, I am not sure, I'm talking 7-8 years ago :D and I remember they were calling and saying - IF you do not UNBAN my character I am going to commit suicide :D:D most hilarious thing in the world I have ever heard..

I do not care what people do ingame, if they want they can join a clan and farm for their leader, if they want they can sell their freakin house and buy adena to gear up, if they want they can farm and sell items for real money or give them to charity ... BUT I believe GM's should do their job and remove all PVP software aids, because then, even a lower geared party have much higher chance of winning over an overgeared party, just follow the logic .. If a player invests his time in farming his own stuff, playing fair and square, has knowledge of how PVP works and is well experienced - of course he can outplay MOST ( NOT ALL, BUT MOST ) of the overgeared less experienced players.

The scariest is when you have - Top geared, hardcore, no lifer who is also using the software, this formula equals - lights out to all others! 

GF mates :D I go take a cold beer from the fridge, CHEERS! 

Yes i quit L2 for about 1.5 year in the past due to texas ranger. It was impossible to play and press any skill like flash/celestial or if u wanted to test what dmg u take u hit a healer with a bare fist and u were dead 0.1s after that where 4 parties sync assisted on you. I do agree anyone who use scripts should be banned.

:D i do wish it would be an isolated issue here but if you play any of "we do great pvp" video's dated around 2 years ago you can make a looong list across clans. And it is not against your taste if you watch old videos of Aizen who was leading you in RS while he was also leader in this particular category we discuss now? ehm?

long story short, farm and pvp can coexist together, and its a must to be like this, all the time. its the only condition for a clan to grow up healthy and stronger with a good menthal attitude, no matter how hard can be on the beginning. and also, its not dh fault ppl are cowards and dont want pvp anymore, finding all time excuses, or going all in the winning side. also, old enemies can respect more each other and become friends, somehow. hatred is not allowed. but f4ck, no more scripts man, this rly destroy the game. 

Archived