Unpopular Opinion

ZygiA

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Amiaki said:

The bottom line is, we been promised a classic server so that's what we expecting. If ALL OTHER  classics have bigger rates that we do than we not getting what was promised. 

So basically, if your friend bought a BMW 5 series you would also have to buy the exact same BMW 5 series? Or could you go with 3 or 7? 

Just now, ZygiA said:

So basically, if your friend bought a BMW 5 series you would also have to buy the exact same BMW 5 series? Or could you go with 3 or 7? 

How much $ you've spend in the cash shop ? Whats your level? How much adena do you have as we speak? What weapon do you have as we speak?

1 minute ago, KABAL said:

Bow? Why should I buy the bow? And do the quest for 60 SS's at level 23 which I am now? Are you fcking serious ? I take it that you'll say the same if I was 35, right? YOU stop being ignorant. And again, YES they are the minority. Prove me wrong. Go in Orc Baracks and tell me how many are there farming with Top NG and Low D. Do that, then do the math, then come back here.

STOP making assumptions and present them as being facts!

They aren't assumptions, they are facts. I am not going to explain to you here how you can farm 150k in 6-8 hours. Figure it out by yourself. You clearly want everything without putting much effort into this. Btw, read the title of this thread and stop attacking me. It says 'opinion'. 

Just now, ZygiA said:

They aren't assumptions, they are facts. I am not going to explain to you here how you can farm 150k in 6-8 hours. Figure it out by yourself. You clearly want everything without putting much effort into this. Btw, read the title of this thread and stop attacking me. It says 'opinion'. 

Nope! You are assuming. Those are not facts. I asked you to go and numbers the ones with Top NG and Low/D. You refuse to do that based on a weak statement. So you come with "facts" , I said bring proof's. If you refuse to do that, then that's just assuming.

And I don't need your "secret" thing on how to farm 150k in 8h. That spiders quest you mean? Pffff! So this is what we should ALL do ? Farm 1 quest? LOL

Anyway, answer this please :

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

How much $ you've spend in the cash shop ? Whats your level? How much adena do you have as we speak? What weapon do you have as we speak?

Nope! You are assuming. Those are not facts. I asked you to go and numbers the ones with Top NG and Low/D. You refuse to do that based on a weak statement. So you come with "facts" , I said bring proof's. If you refuse to do that, then that's just assuming.

And I don't need your "secret" thing on how to farm 150k in 8h. That spiders quest you mean? Pffff! So this is what we should ALL do ? Farm 1 quest? LOL

Anyway, answer this please :

I told you first to go and check those places and count the weapons, you are simply repeating what I said. I have spent $30 for the pack if you must know and so have you. Now it is time for you to quit this server I believe, because you clearly have anger issues. 

zygia, i totaly agree with your unpopular opinion.

i spend my youth in this game back then and still remember i've been working/grinding months for one revo sword (d grade). not to spend money i was walking from darkelven village to gludio and via reverse. after certain months of exping if i die somehow i was shouting to find a bishop to rez.me at least to take some exp back in big server only very few people had b grade armor sets and they were our idols. if happened to fight or want to fight with someone nomatter how mad you are. you were asking him/her to come to arena to fight not to loose your precious exp.

and so goes on old good times. and this server now is exacly what i was looking for long time. brings all the good memories back. these peoples who crying for rates they are free to go another servers where are rates are how they want. server is full anyways we cannot even login:) im happy with the rates and my and my buddies are playing just like old times. yes im poor, and yes makes me crazy buy in the same time im having fun playing it. and after doing certain things or lvl up gives the feeling of you made something.. u've done it!..

anyways again i agree with your opinion. 

6 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

you were the one claiming c1 was much harder while in reality compared to this c1 was like playing a x10 server...

plus you dont understand anything lineage 2 is a game where you need to progress if you stop leveling in order to get money because you cant afford anything then there is clearly something wrong on the whole system

Just now, ZygiA said:

I told you first to go and check those places and count the weapons, you are simply repeating what I said. I have spent $30 for the pack if you must know and so have you. Now it is time for you to quit this server I believe, because you clearly have anger issues. 

I WAS there, yesterday - unless you'll come and tell me "that was yesterday" - and your delusional "facts" are wrong. I did not count more then 100 people there. In fact , at the time I was there, there were merely 30-40. That's .. minority. Spell it that for me, please!

Also you are again, not answering questions : How much adena do you have now? Because you are clearly saying that there is no problem with adena. How much $ have you spend in the cash shop - not the 30$ pack - . What weapon do YOU have now? What level are you ?

Care to go into details? 

1 minute ago, airfathaaaaa said:

you were the one claiming c1 was much harder while in reality compared to this c1 was like playing a x10 server...

plus you dont understand anything lineage 2 is a game where you need to progress if you stop leveling in order to get money because you cant afford anything then there is clearly something wrong on the whole system

C1 was x10 compared to this? Oh lord.. Okay then. xD 

I WAS there, yesterday - unless you'll come and tell me "that was yesterday" - and your delusional "facts" are wrong. I did not count more then 100 people there. In fact , at the time I was there, there were merely 30-40. That's .. minority. Spell it that for me, please!

Also you are again, not answering questions : How much adena do you have now? Because you are clearly saying that there is no problem with adena. How much $ have you spend in the cash shop - not the 30$ pack - . What weapon do YOU have now? What level are you ?

Care to go into details? 

I have 3 chars 25+, top NG weapon, over 7k in shots and some 160k adena. Happy now? And apart from the pack, I've bought 1600 coins to upgrade myself to VIP 4 and bought some silly hat, buff scrolls and few packs of D shots with it. Happy? 

Rates are .25x of 2004 c1.  No and d grade are supposed to be "easy". As you have to get rare spoils, break gear, or get lotto lucky with drops for C grade and up. All of which are going to be hilariously bot-only levels of difficult with these rates 

That's whose arguing for them to stay the same. Makes their products more valuable.

Just now, ZygiA said:

I have 3 chars 25+, top NG weapon, over 7k in shots and some 160k adena. Happy now? And apart from the pack, I've bought 1600 coins to upgrade myself to VIP 4 and bought some silly hat, buff scrolls and few packs of D shots with it. Happy? 

I don't buy this. 

You were even lucky with drops , or you are not telling the truth. Or perhaps you are in a 9 man CP party where you farm all day = the minority! Or all you did was spider quests since launch = the minority!

Screen shot please with your goods?

5 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Care to go into details? 

Oh, btw, I believe you are playing on Giran and I am on TI. Come and check us out, perhaps people here work harder. Idk.

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

C1 was x10 compared to this? Oh lord.. Okay then. xD 

yes if you werent a pesky human that wanted to leave TI to infest the rest of elmore everything was fine spoiling in dion was actually fun and the adena drop was from 150 to 290

you could buy consumables especially large amount of heal pots and very few alacrities plus few thousands of ss 

you could BUY a ng weapon fairly easly and by the time you were 22-24 as a spoiler you could afford a brig set and a tarbar because the spoil in the end of the day was beneficial and you had some adena to bear 

now? please compare how in any shape this classic is even CLOSE to c1

4 minutes ago, KABAL said:

I don't buy this. 

You were even lucky with drops , or you are not telling the truth. Or perhaps you are in a 9 man CP party where you farm all day = the minority! Or all you did was spider quests since launch = the minority!

Screen shot please with your goods?

Would you like a bleep with those screen shots too? You can always find me in game on TI if you don't believe me [content removed by amraith]. 

3 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Would you like a bleep with those screen shots too? You can always find me in game on TI if you don't believe me. 

Listen! This will be my last reply to your "unpopular opinion".

Whatever you said in this forum, does NOT apply to the majority. If you want the game to stay this way, that means you want the game to fail.

We do not ask for easy farm. We ask for DECENT ways of farming. 

Farming ONE quest for Adena = This is not Lineage 2 classic.

Now, carry on! I don't care about you and the $ you spent in the cash shop!

2 minutes ago, Jackl said:

Doesn't matter. No grade isn't the problem. Neither is D. The wall is at 40.

I will agree with you on that. And that's why I support the increase of spoil rates for the dwarfs. 

Archived