FIX RATE!!!!

Kaire

I understand you are frustrated with your life. But there's no reason to spamm forum and create salty topics. 

Maybe you don't know but i'll try to explain to you like I do to my 4 year child. 

Lets imagine you want to spoil the mob X for the material Y, and the website Z says the spoil rate is around 40%-45%.

Now you says: "THAT'S 50/50 DROP" 

WRONG! You can flip a coin 20times and you always get Tails! (its hard, not impossible) 

And there's other factors. The mob level / the player level / chance rate spoil / spoil level / "when to spoil... full HP, half HP... spoil 2x times"

Just to say 50% spoil rate: does not mean a 10 drop out of 20 kills.

1 hour ago, Nothof said:

I understand you are frustrated with your life. But there's no reason to spamm forum and create salty topics. 

Maybe you don't know but i'll try to explain to you like I do to my 4 year child. 

Lets imagine you want to spoil the mob X for the material Y, and the website Z says the spoil rate is around 40%-45%.

Now you says: "THAT'S 50/50 DROP" 

WRONG! You can flip a coin 20times and you always get Tails! (its hard, not impossible) 

And there's other factors. The mob level / the player level / chance rate spoil / spoil level / "when to spoil... full HP, half HP... spoil 2x times"

Just to say 50% spoil rate: does not mean a 10 drop out of 20 kills.

Not sure if serious or troll.

All of you stop crying. They said they open classic server and they did it. 

Deal with that or press "Exit Game Button" and byebye.

They never said rates are gonna be different from Korean Lineage2Classic version so just stop crying all of you x30 interlude freeshard players :) QQ MORE

49 minutes ago, Lionna said:

All of you stop crying. They said they open classic server and they did it. 

Deal with that or press "Exit Game Button" and byebye.

They never said rates are gonna be different from Korean Lineage2Classic version so just stop crying all of you x30 interlude freeshard players :) QQ MORE

Good attitude for any company.  Let me know when you start your own business :D

Archived