Stop asking them to make the game easier!

pkpkpk

15 minutes ago, Snoozel said:

Don't want it ez, want it so it makes sense

Ah I see it makes sense if you get more gold and experience. As I said go away, go play another game. Stop trying to ruin one of the only classic MMORPG servers on the Internet. I often see players on the server selling items worth more than 300k adena, after only ONE WEEK OF PLAY. You better look at spoiler sites more and work your calculator faster, you're not keeping up with the pack. I think I speak for the rest of the players in game enjoying themselves when I say shut up and go away. We don't believe you'll quit anyway. You're just tooting your horn on the Internet. But if you should leave--and I think you should--we would appreciate the faster queue times.

2 minutes ago, ogre said:

im lvl 21 with almost 100k, and didn't sell any mats yet.  so much dis information going around these forums. so im not a millionaire, but I don't think it is so bad. 

You're doing fine man. poormanstyle is the way! 

6 minutes ago, ogre said:

im lvl 21 with almost 100k, and didn't sell any mats yet.  so much dis information going around these forums. so im not a millionaire, but I don't think it is so bad. 

Yes the game is not very challenging at all. I need to encourage NCSoft to make it more challenging. And we need to shed these bad apples somehow, or they'll spoil the bunch.

23 minutes ago, pkpkpk said:

I'm so sick and tired of people asking NCSoft to make the game easier! This is a classic server. Go away if it's too hard for you. You are not wanted here.

You clearly didn't play "classic" then. 

People aren't asking for the game to be easier. They are asking for the same  drop rates from 2004. The XP rates are mostly fine and comparable to 2004 rates if not a little higher right now. 

5 minutes ago, Nothof said:

You're doing fine man. poormanstyle is the way! 

See this is the kind of player we need to remove from these forums and this server at all costs. Above all we should not listen to anything that he says. This is the kind of player that is asking for the game to be made easier, and here he is disparaging a player who's level 21 and has 100k adena after a week of play, calling him poor. This is the company that these complainers keep, and shows their overall lack of judgment. If you let players like this change your game NCSoft they'll drive it into the ground.

12 minutes ago, Sandron said:

You clearly didn't play "classic" then. 

People aren't asking for the game to be easier. They are asking for the same  drop rates from 2004. The XP rates are mostly fine and comparable to 2004 rates if not a little higher right now. 

You're asking for more adena and experience. Your post is null. NCSoft never said they were emulating an exact period. Their choice, their rules, their game. Stop making excuses. There are always scum on classic server forums asking the game to be made easier. It's always the same song and dance, he'll quit, she'll quit, server will die, etc. They always have some altruistic reason why they should get more gold and experience, the health of the server, the authenticity of the experience, etc. 

So is asking for something to be normal considered as *easier* nowdays?Do you know the actual rates of the original classic experience mate?Or you pretend to be hardcore?I was a spoiler main then and now and i can see whats going on.You think its normal for 50 spoiled mobs only 3 drop something?You think its normal 8 adena per mob rather than 90-200?Oh this is hardcore for you and enjoyable yeh since you are a VIP4 And buying probably 10.000 soul shots from l2 store.My spoiler is USELESS right now.Literally.Its not even worth to cast Spoil the 20 mp i better spam Stun.People are selling items of value 300-400k adena because they had a LUCKY drop and trust me, NONE will buy their items.Because THERE IS NO ADENA in the economy of the game right now.Its empty.This is not hardcore,its unplayable,and if not fixed tomorrow,the only ones in the server left will be you and your friends.Its NOT normal for lvl40 people to have a NG weapon and a simple moonset.There is a Wall right now none can pass.21lvl and 100k adena? Back in 2005 i had 1 million in lvl20, i could buy shots/potions/ i could buy myself a D weapon.Yes i farmed a lot, i spoiled for hours.Here i cant spoil.Doesnt work.

2 minutes ago, pkpkpk said:

See this is the kind of player we need to remove from these forums and this server at all costs. Above all we should not listen to anything that he says. This is the kind of player that is asking for the game to be made easier, and here he is disparaging a player who's level 21 and has 100k adena after a week of play, calling him poor. This is the company that these complainers keep, and shows their overall lack of judgment. If you let players like this change your game NCSoft they'll drive it into the ground.

You got me wrong! I'm proud of that guy, I've 3 chars at level 21 and a total of 97k and mats in a few numbers, not using shots since level 19. Only Kai the kat + dwarf killing with autos.

I said "Poormanstyle" because is a song I like that describe the moment we're at now.

I'm just a casual player that is enjoying the game.

I think you overreacted  for some reason. But it's OK I forgive, theres a lot o stress in the world. 

This is the song. 

4 minutes ago, rangomal said:

So is asking for something to be normal considered as *easier* nowdays?Do you know the actual rates of the original classic experience mate?Or you pretend to be hardcore?I was a spoiler main then and now and i can see whats going on.You think its normal for 50 spoiled mobs only 3 drop something?You think its normal 8 adena per mob rather than 90-200?Oh this is hardcore for you and enjoyable yeh since you are a VIP4 And buying probably 10.000 soul shots from l2 store.My spoiler is USELESS right now.Literally.Its not even worth to cast Spoil the 20 mp i better spam Stun.People are selling items of value 300-400k adena because they had a LUCKY drop and trust me, NONE will buy their items.Because THERE IS NO ADENA in the economy of the game right now.Its empty.This is not hardcore,its unplayable,and if not fixed tomorrow,the only ones in the server left will be you and your friends.Its NOT normal for lvl40 people to have a NG weapon and a simple moonset.There is a Wall right now none can pass.21lvl and 100k adena? Back in 2005 i had 1 million in lvl20, i could buy shots/potions/ i could buy myself a D weapon.Yes i farmed a lot, i spoiled for hours.Here i cant spoil.Doesnt work.

:D Level 40 people? Methinks you leveled a bit too fast man. Quit the hysteria. And please do leave. I've barely seen the player numbers drop at all. And if there is a mass exodus, that's just what it is... the masses. If the masses liked classic servers there wouldn't be a dozen expansion packs for every major MMORPG. And if you came here looking for an authentic classic experience, you made a mistake, NCSoft made it clear from the beginning it was not such.

4 minutes ago, pkpkpk said:

You're asking for more adena and experience. Your post is null. NCSoft never said they were emulating an exact period. Their choice, their rules, their game. Stop making excuses. There are always scum on classic server forums asking the game to be made easier. It's always the same song and dance, he'll quit, she'll quit, server will die, etc. They always have some altruistic reason why they should get more gold and experience, the health of the server, the authenticity of the experience, etc. 

I'm not asking for shit lol. When it comes to this game I can take it or leave it. 

What I'm explaining to you and the numerous other people that clearly never played prelude / C1 is that there is a reason you see so many people bitching about the drop rates. Adena is way down, drops and spoils are way down. There is no glory in pretending to be a hardcore player and settling for the current rates. The adena and drop rates we have now will lead to a stifled economy. You will see full parties in their 40's killing single hp mobs with a D grade weapon at best. I don't mention a stagnant economy in an effort to appeal to you or anyone, these are just the facts of the matter. 

Hell, I still know people with the original Prima guide that shows you exactly what mobs drop / spoil. The case is irrefutable. 

well tomorrow i will decide if i leave or not.Im glad you have a positive view right now, but its a matter of time you realise the company is manipulating your wallet.When u hit 40lvl and teleports wont be free anymore,you will realise you gonna farm 2 hours just for *1* teleport.Its not about authentic experience or not.This is a fraud, a scum.You are given tons of things till lvl20 and after that u are on ur own.I am without soul shots for 6 days but hey thats fine,i can manage the hardcore.Some peeps buy from store so that issue is solved.But wait till u gonna pay for those teleports hehehe.I can see people from now Running from Dion to Chruma tower and backwards on foot.But its hardcore i know.And if the game stays like this,you and everyone else probably will hit 70 with NG weapon.There was tons of proof already, some guy actually gone out there and did a live test of Skelth and our current classic, Spoil is 90% nerfed 1/10 from skelth,adena/drops are 1/4 0.25 rates and exp is 0.75.Cant believe there are blind people out there who believe this is hardcore, this is obvious lie.

About teleport's.... I remember playing C1 with 2 more friends and we're farming adena in TI to buy bone armour x3, and I remember that only one us went by boat to gludin to buy all gear to us. Level 40 quests was also a thing for a week or two walking from gludin to dwarven village was a thing. So we can't complain about paid teleports after 40.

1 hour ago, pkpkpk said:

I'm so sick and tired of people asking NCSoft to make the game easier! This is a classic server. Go away if it's too hard for you. You are not wanted here.

And stop asking them to make the game fun btw! Go away if u want to have fun playing L2!

The only people who think the adena rates are fine are noobs who are still under level 25 that have been using quests for soulshots.

In prelude/c1 back in the day it was common by level 40 to afford a top D wep, same with EU classic. In this though at level 25-40 it cost more in soulshots to grind than you earn from drops. And please don't try to tell me in C1 at level 40 you were using a no grade weapon without any soulshots.

This game gives you free newbie gear from quests just so that it can keep you adena starved and the main thing you need just a credit card swipe away. It's a broken cash grab.

I remember not being able to afford teleports or shots. as a profit at least I had return to get back to town for free.  because I couldn't afford soe.  lvl 21 and a million adena..also yes we will see d grade parties killing solo mobs and then eventually party mobs. its called progression and something to work towards as a group and solo.  btw 111k now xD

still 21 and 134k...maybe I will be 21 and millionaire...

Personally I would like the drop rates to be 1X, not easy, just functional.  And then I would like them to make XP rates lower.  Maybe 0.25X XP.  Leveling is way to easy.

I think a lack of people affording shots is partly to blame in why the server is so carebear atm.  When I was reading how tons of players from PVP servers with 100K kills were coming, and everything was going to be a slaughterfest.  If you flagged, you would be jumped in multiple directions.  In reality, I flag alot.  And have never once been attacked back, or been jumped by anyone.  I have also ran past a red, but was out of shots, so didn't bother attacking them.  There is such a huge advantage of using shots in PVP.  And without being able to afford them, No one bothers to do anything. 

I don't want the game to be easy.  I want the game to return to its roots.  I want a sea of reds on the gates of DE village, and outside every town hunting everyone that leaves.  I want people to be working months to get to their first class change/D Grade.  Not having it being an afternoon like it currently is. Yesterday I leveled 2 characters from Lvl 1 to 20, and completed both of their Class change quests.  In C1 that should have taken months.  

I am fine letting people spend money on Cosmetic items (They do like crazy), and on XP bonuses.  I am not fine in destroying the economy of the game in order to force people to buy all their shots from NC Store, then in turn take the dwarven economy along with it, because we won't notice it now, but if dwarves aren't making adena, they won't bother leveling up, and unless NC Store starts selling full items for money, no one will get to A grade or higher.

People who has no idea about "Classic Game Client" creates topics and lectures people about Lineage 2 history. Well, Classic client has been out there for years so this is not some new concept that NCWEST created. Its not in the word meaning of "Classic" its the game version's name. Stop with the crap that "old l2 was hardcore, classic must be hard too" etc. Because that only shows how ignorant you are about this game. People know how this "Classic client" is so NC cant fool/fraud them. If that is what you cant handle and create topics, just stop it. You are just embarrassing yourself

Not that I played inefficiently in the past.  

There were no XP/SP boost scrolls handed out just for logging in.  There were no XP boosting fruits ect.  There were no easy quests that allowed you to jump multiple levels when you turned the quest in.  You also didn't get a major XP reward for completing your class transfer quest.  

Just doing the 3 easy quest chains and then your class change quest give you over 290,000 XP.  That couple of hours of questing gives you almost enough XP to jump from Level 1 to Level 16, without taking into account the Xp you earned while doing those quests. 

I don't get the logic of these supposed hc players, you realize that the game has a diverse bunch of people right. Will you still want to play the game if more than half the player base is gone? I doubt it, people aren't asking for high rates, they just want the normal ones the original game actually had for the patch, the same goes for spoils.

Archived