Just Relax.

Nanonius

The server has 1 week, and we are not in a situation where nobody from the ncsoft staff does not respond to popular complaints. On the contrary, they have created post and are working to achieve quick solutions.

I do not want to sound like an ncsoft lawyer, but I think we should calm down, we are facing the unique opportunity to play an official server, with a large number of players.

It is evident that many of us wait years for this classic to reach NA, so let's stop causing chaos.

We know that they have to fix the login, analyze the drop / adena / spoil rates. They do not deny this, but the server has a week, a little patience.

"We wait so many years for classic to reach NA, I think we can wait a few more days for these issues to be solved" , right?

Take a moment to think about it.

regards

Going soft right now, will mostly make them not take any decision regarding adena/drop/spoil .

I say keep pushing them. Only way we can hope that they will listen and fix the rates. 

We are talking about NcSoft here, the company I loved back in the days, but the company which  .. let's be honest here, have changed a lot, and not in the good way!

I don't want to be the "revolutionair" guy who starts a revolt , but .. things like - adena/spoil/rates - were made on propose , which is even worst then some "bugs".

14 minutes ago, Murcatto said:

Oh yes. We will see what questions will be answered on the next devs stream. What will thay say about all this situation. I have 21 ppl w8ing for answers and actions.

We did internal poling, of ~70 live Nova players, 10 will continue like this (they all are VIP 4 with multiple VIP 4 accounts).  Some of these players have spent $300+ so far on a single character, some on multiple.  86% turnover rate on week one is bad.  They are waiting for NC to make the rates as the other classic servers are at 1.5

4 minutes ago, FatHips said:

can you not write in cancer font?

but I agree with your message.

After a long delay, NC has given a sufficient reply, we should give them patience until at least tomorrow.

In few hours actually, when they will release the patch notes :)

Just now, FatHips said:

can you not write in cancer font?

but I agree with your message.

After a long delay, NC has given a sufficient reply, we should give them patience until at least tomorrow.

Sorry for the font...  It was not intentional :P

Archived