Soulbound

Is Aden an actual good server for english speakers?

Soulbound    2

Hello Community,

I have played for about a day now and all I can say is wow.

It seems that most american are trying to cram themselve into talking island server and the brazilians/spanish speakers AKA latin america is fitting themselves into Aden. Unfortunately for us WEST COASTERS, the english speaking population seems to be the minority on this server.

Medeoan    38

That is true, and if Hime is correct about the login issue being corrected tomorrow, what English speakers there are on Aden could become even more scarce.

Siege time wise Aden will be better for most, though won't really see much clan wise until lvl 3+ clans start showing up.  Everyone is in little lvl 0 clans just to start out.

SantaClaus    0

I was on Giran, but Giran is always extremly full.
Aden in the other hand seems to be empty enough to enjoy the game :)

Didn't have many problems with the non-english-speaking community. I think it was even worse on Giran (Mostly because there might by x5 more people on it :P)

Dwarf rulez! <3

xxxharambae    0

i think you are just noticing that many English speakers are not regularly talking in world or server, i don't think there is actually a problem with quantity. 

ogre    25

I'm going to try it, but I want to transfer my toons over or at least the vip 4...it's a hard pill to swallow the loss of the launch pack and vip 4 on 3 accounts.

jwargod    1

I'd advise against it. Spend some time leveling to 22 on it and most of the non english speakers were extreemely rude. All sorts of profanity and some bad behavior. I dont grimmace at the first sign of banter but its kind of ridiculous when "LOL GAY GAY GAY KKKKKKK" dialogue is extremely common in groups.

• Haha 1

Azure    14

We aren't really talking in chat itself is all, I think if anything most English speakers are on discord chatting with their buddies.

We do exist though!

I am level 25 tyrant on Giran but I'm giving up since I can't login since yesterday night.

I'm  starting in Aden today hopefully I can login. Don't know what kind of countries exist there, but I'm going.

• Like 1

Eugene    0

Well, if someone knows a english speaking clan on aden who is going to contest epics/castles and so on , let me know , thx

ByStander    9

Lots of English speakers, 20+ English clans, also lots of EU players .

Even BR players speak english in parties ,if you ask.

So idk , just play the game and see for yourself.