Ludicrously short login timout after queue

Frankenfurter

I am sure I am not the only one getting somewhat tired of 

"The Client Will Be Closed. Do You Want To Contine?"  (Giran Server)

This tends to happen about 5 seconds after waiting through a 4-600 login que.

I know, the next post will say "well get VIP" but that is not going to happen till I have been able to properly assess L2 Classic.

I do not mind paying, just now I have over 200 days RIFT but after 7 years of subscribing/being a patron with it, I find myself in need of a new game unless trion seriously turn around Rift soon.

In the last 2 months Ive bought the double expac with 4k currency for your guildwars 2 , and bought ESO and its summerset expansion to test out with guildies.  

I have money, and I'm willing to spend it on a good game and given I played and loved L2 when it was in this phase the first time around, what a decade and a half ago, it should be well in the running as a choice for me, but for now it is just leaving me with a bitter taste.

While I assess the game, I don't mind queuing, and paying VIP's not queuing, what I do mind is only getting one successful login today out of 8 4-600 people ques.

The breakdown being 

2/8 : not looking at the screen for the few second window to login.

2/8 : "The Client Will Be Closed. Do You Want To Contine ?" before any option to select or create a character.

2/8 : "The Client Will Be Closed. Do You Want To Contine ?" while still putting in the pin code (randomizing the numpad with a 5 second login window may not have been a great plan)

1/8 : Login that disconnected within 2 minutes.

1/8 : Successful play session.

I have Fiber optic so this is no timeout at my end, so in short, I pay to play games, I am happy to do that, but I will not be forced into a subscription just so I can login.

You want my business let me login reliably (not saying quickly, saying reliably)

Archived