Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 horas atrás, Hime disse:

Os servidores de jogos ficarão inoperantes a partir de quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2018 às 5h PDT / 6am CDT / 8h EDT / 13h00 GMT e terminaram às 7h00 PDT / 9h CDT / 10h EDT / 1500 GMT. Tempo de inatividade é de 2 horas .

LOL CARA, SÉRIO ... leia pessoal, leia .... wtf 

Just now, mariaozawa said:

herb drops for l2 classic.. .1 mobs = to 1 mana pool. then 5 mins sit?? to regen mana.. waste of time

for l2 classic issues, post on the classic server forums and stop spamming us here.... we simply dont care about whats happening in the classic servers!!

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Oops. Just responded to the sticky thread too.

We're aiming to have character transfers reopen next week. We're verifying everything is good on our end this week so I should have final confirmation by then.

At least transfers will be open next week so we can play again . 4 now there are no active groups 4 anything at chronos and naia . All have moved to classic .

6 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

I suggest to merge TI, Giran, Aden with Chronos for two valid reasons.

1. because there were a lot of complains about dead server.

2. I'm playing  on Naia.

pff if u merge the main servers with the new ones then im going to quit the game include all of my friends, and every player which started it. a fact, 

Just now, HandsVSkills said:

At least transfers will be open next week so we can play again . 4 now there are no active groups 4 anything at chronos and naia . All have moved to classic .

as long as they dont merge the main servers with the new ones it will be good, if u give those people from the main servers their max level and gear then i seriously will think this is a bias game and no classic. i also had account in naia top character but i quit because the game got bored, the old one was much better, hard exp leveling etc. all of it was amazing adventure, now its only quests so its boring, better to keep it the way it used to be.

16 hours ago, iDM said:

@Himeany news, about transfer?

if they will transfer then the community will die, the point that people play it is cause its new, and if some late game players will appear and dominate the game then every1 will quit. make sense? good.

SERIOUS THAT YOU ARE CALLING THIS POSSIBILITY?

5 minutes ago, azaxY said:

contanto que eles não fundam os servidores principais com os novos que será bom, se você der a essas pessoas dos servidores principais seu nível máximo e engrenagem então eu seriamente pensará que isto é um jogo de preconceito e nenhum clássico. Eu também tinha conta no personagem top naia, mas eu parei porque o jogo ficou entediado, o antigo foi muito melhor, duro exp nivelamento etc tudo isso foi incrível aventura, agora é só missões tão chato, melhor para mantê-lo do jeito costumava ser.

you are amazing

...... uashduashduad

Archived