Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Oops. Just responded to the sticky thread too.

We're aiming to have character transfers reopen next week. We're verifying everything is good on our end this week so I should have final confirmation by then.

if u gonna transfer characters from naia and chronos into the classic then i quit this game, and trust me u will lose the whole community that recently joined. i wont be dominated by old players in a new server, i also dominated naia server in the past but i would never ask for my character to be in the classic, is totally unfair.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, azaxY said:

if they will transfer then the community will die, the point that people play it is cause its new, and if some late game players will appear and dominate the game then every1 will quit. make sense? good.

the server transfers concern chronos + naia only... not the classic servers.....

5 minutes ago, azaxY said:

pff if u merge the main servers with the new ones then im going to quit the game include all of my friends, and every player which started it. a fact, 

Dude, don't worry. This will NEVER happen simply because TI, Aden and Giran are running A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE GAME compared to Naia and Chronos. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make this happen with current versions.

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Please explain, not everyone knows. What does that NPC give?

Tersi's Herald. It always takes a few minutes to spawn ¬¬

This is for Live server only in case you are looking on Classic.

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 5am PDT / 6am CDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT and ending at approximately 7:00 am PDT / 9 am CDT / 10 am EDT / 1500 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • As a result of the extended downtime last maintenance, Angel Cat and Dandy event NPCs will visit the server for 1 week to hand out awesome buffs!
    • Angel Cat will spawn near the gatekeeper NPC in all towns to hand out 4 Angel Cat’s Blessing buff items.
    • Dandy will spawn on the event pedestal in all towns to hand out a 2-hour Dandy’s Cheers buff (once per day).
    • Additionally, Prestige Pack subscribers will receive Drop Rate Rune 200% 7-day packs via Account Management. Coupon can be redeemed after the the maintenance.
  • Fixed an issue where the auto loop macro was accidentally disabled due to the Classic Server launch.
  • Fixed an issue where the option to disband a clan was missing from the clan dialogue on High Priest/Grand Master NPCs

Other updates and reminders:

• Weekend XP Boost Settings have ended.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Only bonus player purchase? o no?

9 hours ago, Juji said:

It stacks with the Prestige Rune and has already been inserted to all Prestige Pack subscriber accounts (must apply a code through account management) that were impacted by the 10/3 maintenance.

Next event on Live should be fun.

So i lost full day of my 7 days 200% XP Rune and all i get back is Angel/Dandy buffs??

9 hours ago, Juji said:

It stacks with the Prestige Rune and has already been inserted to all Prestige Pack subscriber accounts (must apply a code through account management) that were impacted by the 10/3 maintenance.

Next event on Live should be fun.

@Juji If I didn't receive the rune, what should I do? Open ticket?

Archived