Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:00 am PDT / 10 am EDT / 1500 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Addressed an issue where players were kicked from the server immediately after leaving the login queue.
  • The monster re-spawn rate will increase in the low-level hunting zones.
  • Fixed an issue where soulshots where being rewarded after a player chose the “Take a Spiritshot Pack” quest reward.
    • The 0 NCoin Spiritshot Pack (No-grade) x3000 bundle will be removed from the web store during the maintenance.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

Which means these are not gonna be fixed and we play 1 WHOLE week with stupid custom rates? You had whole week to review, stop buying time to make more money. You are killing the game. 

Bye, leaving with my CP. Cant play this fraudSoft game.

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

Review it, yes. When you wake up on Thursday and your server is dead, you will be reviewing different things.

Pathetic.

This stupid issue was reported a week ago and Juji said dev team looking into it. It has been a bleeping week, still under review? Are you guys just sleeping there or trying to fool us again? Just close the damn server because you have just killed it. I will never ever play this if I cant see this fixed in the maintenance and leave with my CP.

@Hime@Juji Are you guys taking a look into spoil and drop rates as well? Spoiling and mats dropping from mobs is the backbone of the L2 server economy. Without drops, how are we to be able to craft gear, how are people supposed to advanced their character?

As it stands now, people are 30+ still using the Novice weapon received from the newbie quest because we cannot afford to buy a new weapon and we cannot craft a new weapon because parts, recipes, and materials do not drop.

Please look into fixing this asap with the maintenance. Even with adena drop rates being fixed, that will not save the server from a mass exodus of people because they cannot craft new gear.

Archived