Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WutWutWut said:

original game had weaker mobs which you could kill without shots

Not really. Just by the time you were 20 you had a week or two in the game and had saved up enough for a top NG or 2nd from top weapon that made grinding @ dion pospossible w/o SS, albeit slow. That's why the problems compound on eachother, the xp rate is so high compared to adena, even if you skip all quests and just grind to 20, you'll still be far to poor to even get the 2nd from top NG

1 minute ago, Sharlanna said:

Screen shot or I call BS!

What are you? A nuker/summoner/healer human mystic again? At level 25 you can farm some strain mobs. Those drop elven bow parts and fulldrop elven bow which is in demand cuz of all the archers. 45k per elven bow part. When you get higher lvl there are even better spots. Easy 200k-800k per day 9hour grind.

@Hime Im from EU. First i think its gona be laggy AF to play here, but i try and its rly cool, not laggy at all. My friend ask me why i play on Giran server if i have so much private servers. I answer to him "coz i want to play on NCsoft server, the original one and feel like in 2004". You have no idea how dissapointed im... adena amount is so LOW its not even funny and thats all coz you guys want us to pay for shots from l2store. Thats fkd up. I dont know what to say. This server have more bugs or intentionaly issues than most of private servers.

1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

What are you? A nuker/summoner/healer human mystic again? At level 25 you can farm some strain mobs. Those drop elven bow parts and fulldrop elven bow which is in demand cuz of all the archers. 45k per elven bow part. When you get higher lvl there are even better spots. Easy 200k-800k per day 9hour grind.

Yea, and at what cost... 3 bsps per kill. No thanks. And yes, I'm a human wizard who has about had enough of this BS.

7 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

Haha. HAHA 200-800k day. Bro, been farming at compo bow shafts from lv 21, i'm almost 30 now. Guess how many shafts i got. 1. 1 shaft. in DAYS of farming. 200-800/day ..hah

Thanks for the update! I'm really glad to see these changes. I'll be sticking around to see the results of the rate discussion. Seems like you're making the wise decision to get this right on the next (and judging by the mood here, probably last) try.

At least I can log in now!

5 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

Man I remember when I used to have no responsibilities as a kid. When I could play one game for 9 hours a day without worry. The only people playing  +9 hours a day are youngsters living at home and bots. IF that's what Ncsoft wants to rely on for income then they are making a poor choice. There are a ton of games competing for the youngsters and like bots they generally don't have money to spend on the game.

I have no idea what you're talking about there is no mob called "strain" in the game.

Since you're so rich how about some screenshots/video to prove your claims?

Considering that at 20 you're lucky to have 15k adena (and need to buy books) I have no idea who you're selling those parts to for 45k adena each. The only people with that kind of money right now are the bot trains and a handful of no lifers.

I'm not sure how, but it still amazes me how inept NCsoft appears to be. I say "appears", because I genuinely wonder sometimes if the company's trolling us because it knows we'll keep coming back. 

Let's be real: the game has been around for nearly 15 years. These issues are of the sort that those running illegal servers would fix in an evening. How could this even be screwed up in the first place? There have been official classic servers in other regions before this! Long before this. 

I just wish I'd start hating the game. I'd say it used to be so much better in this regard in the early days, but it wasn't. The game's core is amazing. Current day NCsoft isn't.

7 minutes ago, Deathspawner said:

I'm not sure how, but it still amazes me how inept NCsoft appears to be. I say "appears", because I genuinely wonder sometimes if the company's trolling us because it knows we'll keep coming back. 

Let's be real: the game has been around for nearly 15 years. These issues are of the sort that those running illegal servers would fix in an evening. How could this even be screwed up in the first place? There have been official classic servers in other regions before this! Long before this. 

I just wish I'd start hating the game. I'd say it used to be so much better in this regard in the early days, but it wasn't. The game's core is amazing. Current day NCsoft isn't.

Because they are not trolling and those are not bugs. Is intended :

GM Marie Today at 17:22

Hello there,

I've checked this matter and verified that there's no error with the drop rate of adena nor the experience gain from mobs. However, if you think that there could be changes or improvements to the system, I encourage you to post it on our official forums, where our community team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team

Of course, Hime said that this is not true , but by now, it seems the GM Marie said the true but didn't got the memo from JuJi NOT to say anything about the rates.

And last message on this forum from Juji as a "producer" is from Friday. That says a lot about the current situation. No , he doesn't work to fix things since he's not in charge for fixing things. All he can do is "open email , send "feedback" to NcKorea" and that's it. And of course, server management and stuff, but still .. 

My account was lucked for 5 days, yesterday when i got unlocked i could NOT apply my CHronicle Pack code because there was non.
Transaction history  showing Chronicle Pack 30$, but i didn't get any coded or it was applied to my l2 account. 

ps this is only happened with 1 account where i used Credit Card instead of paypall,  help

48 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

I'm fine with the current rates. Let the unskilled players leave. They want everything handed to them rather than working for it. You aren't suppose to be able to have enough gear to sustain yourself grinding when you level from 1-30 in 4 hours. This is common sense. Get a clue people and l2p.

I made roughly 200-300k grinding 10-12 hours a day to hit 30, get outta here with that sh*t. And I know how to play, been at it for years in L2

1 minute ago, MMOBlitz said:

thanks and i was just replying to that troll bodybuilder not bragging.

Sorry, it's been a VERY long day... last few days actually... farming those damn spiders for 3200k with hundreds of other people is NOT my idea of fun.

Really sad. Could be a good revival without that that greed but in this state the game is unplayable. Its fine to show all this places u loved bevor in Lineage on stream, and send all players to grind spiders because this is the only place around 20 where u can earn money. Im out of this mess if the server stay for this another week.

R.I.P. good old lineage

Archived