Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bastor said:

It has been proven time and time again that adena drop currently is not what it was at launch in 2005.

I don't understand why you people keep saying it is fine.

Check the guide books from 2005 - showing the adena drops for each monster.

It's not supposed to be lmao. The C in the old versions stands for Chronicle, not Classic. Classic is entirely different. It's a new bleep game. Well, relatively, it's about 3 or so years old now. People have a legit point when they say NCWest promised Classic 1.5, where the rates were increased, and the current rates are from Classic 1.0, but it has bleep all to do with the 2005 version of the game. 90% of the idiots crying on this forum don't even understand what they cry about, and all you achieve with that is making everyone look bad, the other 10% with legit concerns included. Just bleeping stop with these fake news and alternative facts already.

They're calling it an "Adena/Drop/Spoil FIX".

Fix implies the thing is broken.

Even NC West agree that it's not working as intended but brain-dead level 15 noobs think it's totally easy cus they get some exp boost from 1 to 19....

3 minutes ago, Bastor said:

They're calling it an "Adena/Drop/Spoil FIX".

Fix implies the thing is broken.

Even NC West agree that it's not working as intended but brain-dead level 15 noobs think it's totally easy cus they get some exp boost from 1 to 19....

It IS broken, because they promised Classic 1.5 and we got Classic 1.0 rates. I never said it wasn't. I said your "proof" is worthless, irrelevant and it shows you have no idea what you're talking about, so if you have nothing constructive to add, then just shut up.

1 minute ago, Sherwood said:

What fake news? Are you closedmind moron? Go try to play spoiler.

Yes, go ahead and ignore this part of my post: "People have a legit point when they say NCWest promised Classic 1.5, where the rates were increased, and the current rates are from Classic 1.0"

4 minutes ago, timteam said:

So you guys should stop wining....just enjoy the server, you mediocre bleepers!!!

How can I enjoy spoiler? What db for drop/spoil rates should I check and make plans? Oh I forgot, need to loop 24/7 on bears/spiders.

1 hour ago, dorukasama said:

You can do it for ever with new chars and new acc. 

1h spiders is like 90-100k. Multiply that for ever . If you farm like any other daily you can get rich

LOL 90-100k an hour?! So you’re doing the quest 30 times in an hour? You’re completing the quest 2 mins each time? I’m sorry sir, you’ve said some ridiculous things over the past few days but this takes the cake. I would much rather see people “whining” about things that are legit messed up than people like you lying to try and make a point they know they can’t. Any respect I had left for you was just lost.

7 minutes ago, Sakriel said:

LOL 90-100k an hour?! So you’re doing the quest 30 times in an hour? You’re completing the quest 2 mins each time? I’m sorry sir, you’ve said some ridiculous things over the past few days but this takes the cake. I would much rather see people “whining” about things that are legit messed up than people like you lying to try and make a point they know they can’t. Any respect I had left for you was just lost.

Mobs are one shot !!! With some luck getting the quest items you can get a 90kk +drops . It's a fact.

Take in consideration this is made with a buffed character and ss on obvioulsy...if not..its no efficient to farm.   I dont care aboout your respect  1 post brawler.

1 minute ago, JackX3D said:

UNBELIEVABLE 

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)
really?

this is just ridiculous, we can not believe it's still under review

Check the Dev Tracker - Juji did say this will be fixed this week.

Not sure if it will be this maintenance though.

Just now, dorukasama said:

Mobs are one shot !!! With some luck getting the quest items you can get a 90kk +drops . It's a fact.

Take in consideration this is made with a buffed character and ss on obvioulsy...if not..its no efficient to farm

You do realize you have a 50 quest turn-in per week right? So assuming your math is correct you'd have done it 50 times in a few hours - then what?

2 minutes ago, Bastor said:

You do realize you have a 50 quest turn-in per week right? So assuming your math is correct you'd have done it 50 times in a few hours - then what?

There are multiple quests in multiple towns smartie. Then switch to another account , get buffed and back to grinding.

6 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Take in consideration this is made with a buffed character and ss on obvioulsy...if not..its no efficient to farm.   I dont care aboout your respect  1 post brawler.

Mobs are 2 shot and drop rate is not more 15%... You go out of mana for 3 min, after waiting... In best scenario you can make 1 quest for ten minutes... And have to pay for SoE - 460 adena... At finish you get 2740 adena, max 6 times per hour, normaly 3-4 times...

10 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

There are multiple quests in multiple towns smartie. Then switch to another account , get buffed and back to grinding.

bro r no life ...u all time here and only u cry about all its good.... u r kid or what ?? no job??  ppl have job cant stya 24/7 in game... look u cry about all its good from start this topic  ONLY U ALL TIME...so ? 80% ppl want x1 drop spoil and adena for fair play.... at 50lvl mobs drop 40  adena ?100?? u kiding for what??? for 10 ssb ? ssc ?.......man open ur eyes. rate is toooooooooooooooooo smallllll   and we want x1 drop spoil and ADENA  NO MORE !!! NO more exp....only drop spoil and adena  so stop troling here and go farm 24/7 if u wanna and dont have time for no more good luck in life. 

Dark elf quest is buged and ll fix to 1k adena...and ??? ...  10 min quest for  3.2k ?? no chance...tehre is a  milion ppl

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

Sincerely, I think that after fixing the problems they should give us a compensation. Increase the drops for 1 week or replace the consumables (soulshots, potions and others) that everyone spends. In my case I spent a lot of time looking for drop items, spending many consumables to now find out that the drop was actually 1/4 of what it should be.

5 minutes ago, Kaire said:

bro r no life ...u all time here and only u cry about all its good.... u r kid or what ?? no job??  ppl have job cant stya 24/7 in game... look u cry about all its good from start this topic  ONLY U ALL TIME...so ? 80% ppl want x1 drop spoil and adena for fair play.... at 50lvl mobs drop 40  adena ?100?? u kiding for what??? for 10 ssb ? ssc ?.......man open ur eyes. rate is toooooooooooooooooo smallllll   and we want x1 drop spoil and ADENA  NO MORE !!! NO more exp....only drop spoil and adena  so stop troling here and go farm 24/7 if u wanna and dont have time for no more good luck in life. 

Dark elf quest is buged and ll fix to 1k adena...and ??? ...  10 min quest for  3.2k ?? no chance...tehre is a  milion ppl

stop QQ and quit this game you moron. Classic is supposed to be hardcore, this is not casual C4. And ye, soulshots must be used only for PvP, not PvE ;)

CURRENT RATES ARE x1. 

1 hour ago, Bastor said:

Prove it or sod off.

Here is my proof video that the game economy is down the drains:

Show us your char, level, gear and adena if you're so far ahead and everything is perfect. Otherwise you're just whannabe some troll.

Come to TI after Maintenance and I'll show you my gear. I won't tell you how I got it or how to get it though, because you are clearly looking for an 'easy' way out and I'm not here to provide it. Btw, that shield purchase was unnecessary. 

12 minutes ago, Kaire said:

If you don't have time to play on Classic, then don't play it. This is not suppose to be easy. 

10 minutes ago, Kaire said:

There are fields and fields of spiders if you walk a little away from the yellow circle.  Its easy to do if you want to do the quest for some adena.  Every quest in L2 is like this, there is tons of things to kill if you take the time to wander.

Though honestly if you are lvl 25 or so prolly just grab a friend and farm around Dion, you won't level fast but you'll get a lot more adena than you are used to.

Archived