Jump to content
Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Recommended Posts

idiabg    1
2 minutes ago, Anarkye said:

Im the only one here that i like the game as it is? "HARDCORE MODE"

Yep, it will be epic when go 40+ with No-Grade equipment... Thats realy "HARDCORE MODE"...

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xxbutcherxx    18

I have a DE archer and I spent a great amount of time doing Elven Quest and spiders to purchase my Comp Bow, I bought SS and lvl 2 buff scrolls from the L2store but is more like saving when you buy NCoins, when you spent NCoin you actually saving VIP points toward the future, as now I have 8000 VIP points saved and I won't have to spend more to keep my level at VIP 4.

Yesterday afternoon I spent about 4 hours at Ol Mahum camp and I made about 50k (mostly 1 shooting and selling drops).

that's my 2 cents.

Edited by xxbutcherxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weaselq    5
1 minute ago, xxbutcherxx said:

I have a DE archer and I spent a great amount of time doing Elven Quest and spiders to purchase my Comp Bow, I bought SS and lvl 2 buff scrolls from the L2store but is more like saving when you buy NCoins, when you spent NCoin you actually saving VIP points toward the future, as now I have 8000 VIP points saved and I won't have to spend more to keep my level at VIP 4.

I spent about 4 hours at Ol Mahum camp and I made about 50k (mostly 1 shooting and selling drops).

that's my 2 cents.

If you fighter yes im agree with you to use 2 lvl buffs so u can non stop farm 20 mins But if you are mage ,and u spend 10 mins of 20 min . just for siting to recharge your mana :) i don't think its worth to use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mullmar    21
4 minutes ago, idiabg said:

Yep, it will be epic when go 40+ with No-Grade equipment... Thats realy "HARDCORE MODE"...

:D

Don't keep yourself on this kind of ilusion.
The company likes money a lot and the players are worse, they luv to show on the world chat: See how pro player and hardcore I'm!
I saw this phase on the world chat: P2W CP recruiting....(Then i stopped to read and wen't to the bathroom to vomit).

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patricius    11

Hi! For almost: please stop spamming...U can play for free and still crying, poor baby...Unlike? Just go, You are free, fly...fly away from Real Players, who love this game and (I) never stop playing! Thanks! Just L II it! :) Greetings 4 L II Maniac and Social Players :) Have a good day/drops/spoils! Have fun everybody!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes 40+ with ng no problem, enjoy the game not the race, one thing i dont get why we allways have to wait for castle sieges for months and months, makes no sence.
BTW WHEN ITS ONLINE AGAIN? caaaps

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weaselq    5
2 minutes ago, DkpE said:

no, i cant either.. Anyone knows whats the time of this downtime?

i think another 30 mins if they will start on time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weaselq    5
2 minutes ago, KillaVanilla said:

yes 40+ with ng no problem, enjoy the game not the race, one thing i dont get why we allways have to wait for castle sieges for months and months, makes no sence.
BTW WHEN ITS ONLINE AGAIN? caaaps

I remember this nick :) L2 Kaimas ?l2 Kobra ?avalon/beyond? cant remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DkpE    1
2 minutes ago, Patricius said:

Hi! For almost: please stop spamming...U can play for free and still crying, poor baby...Unlike? Just go, You are free, fly...fly away from Real Players, who love this game and (I) never stop playing! Thanks! Just L II it! :) Greetings 4 L II Maniac and Social Players :) Have a good day/drops/spoils! Have fun everybody!

I am not against the microtransactions system, ffs no. But NCSOFT l2store and store is freakin expensive for what it gives. I mean, i could easy give they 30 euros pack, but not per month. I could easy give 30 euros for 2 months! Thats logic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could have been a great server if only NCSOFT wasn't so greedy. All we needed was normal rates of adena and drops that don't chase ppl away. Then add the VIP status on top of that and you will have even more happy people paying for your game. Everyone can make the simple math and see that even with VIP 4 you dont get ANYTHING from the current rates.. Its like multiplying by 0 ... very very sad...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weaselq    5

Just take a smoke break or just tea time :)grab some snacks etc :) run to local shop get some beer :)Prepare your self :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weaselq    5
Just now, KenseiMuguruma said:

This could have been a great server if only NCSOFT wasn't so greedy. All we needed was normal rates of adena and drops that don't chase ppl away. Then add the VIP status on top of that and you will have even more happy people paying for your game. Everyone can make the simple math and see that even with VIP 4 you dont get ANYTHING from the current rates.. Its like multiplying by 0 ... very very sad...

They will fix it i give 100 % but problem is they need make some $$ from premiums/vips etc i think like this :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weaselq said:

They will fix it i give 100 % but problem is they need make some $$ from premiums/vips etc i think like this :D 

For example if they have it normal ppl in time will decide to pay money for the game so they get even more items. People are greedy like that. Its like drugs. You give them a little for free (this server) and then you make them pay (VIP) so they get even more from what they want. (ofc that works if rates were allowing ANY drops/money at all in the first place which this isnt at all)

Edited by KenseiMuguruma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weaselq said:

I remember this nick :) L2 Kaimas ?l2 Kobra ?avalon/beyond? cant remember

:) u got it right :) Mostly BFD, been all others exept kobra :) hope meet ya in game :)

BTW NC should fix droping from game while you are in waiting que...

"The client will be closed. Continue?"... this just pissing me off having to re enter the que 3-4 times be4 getting into the game.,

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cMc    3

It looks like those who complain about adena drop, are not used to play with not shining enchanted weapons... Look RU, EU classic server where adena is higher its becoming star wars. over enchanted gear comes into play. I am for the play with unchanged gear and with wise use for SS

Edited by cMc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dorukasama said:

Mobs are one shot !!! With some luck getting the quest items you can get a 90kk +drops . It's a fact.

Take in consideration this is made with a buffed character and ss on obvioulsy...if not..its no efficient to farm.   I dont care aboout your respect  1 post brawler.

I call BS on this! Where are you getting all the SOE's? You're one shotting all the mobs @ a low drop rate,  maintaining your mana, while simultaneously dragging a buffer around and weaving in out of the crowd beating them to the mobs while spending 13,800 adena in SOEs per hour?  You do realize how many people occupy the spider's nest all day long right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Criss    7

People are whining everywhere because they can't stand and can't adapt to the situation. This forum is full of carebears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weaselq    5
1 minute ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

For example if they have it normal ppl in time will decide to pay money for the game so they get even more items. People are greedy like that. Its like drugs. You give them a little for free (this server) and then you make them pay (VIP) so they get even more from what they want. (ofc that works if rates were allowing ANY drops/money at all in the first place which this isnt at all)

I know what you mean ,but we have what we have :) I know its hard ,but i love it in same time ,+ its good for new players they lvl up slowly but they will learn a lot :) not like play mid rates and u just max in few h :D,all good here just need more time for playing ,but sure we need 1X rates not 0.25 :Dor dunno what we have now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weaselq    5
3 minutes ago, cMc said:

It looks like those who complain about adena drop, are not used to play with not shining enchanted weapons... Look RU, EU classic server where adena is higher its becoming star wars. over enchanted gear comes into play. I am for the play with unchanged gear and with wise use for SS

true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mullmar    21
1 minute ago, Criss said:

People are whining everywhere because they can't stand and can't adapt to the situation. This forum is full of carebears.

Maybe they know they will have to spend 100k us $ to gear up themselves to compete with so talented ppl (Or maybe they don't know? 9_9)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×