Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

CIPRIANO    0
Good morning to all the game is not only for who can pay but for those who with very difficult can play if the responsible ones saw that those who do not have like to purchase always more can make him leverage the donete because he has how he would purchase to stay quick stop and the others would grate and with that the server would be more competitive I'm coming from the pw of the level up I have cla and I'm coming to l2 because I like the l2 but I'm not having to log in fast it takes more than 40 min oh I think it will be worth donating here with these problems

Devylin    10
4 minutes ago, KillaVanilla said:

if your clan reggistered to the siege :) you will lose 1% i think or smth like that. :) so me personaly i only play for sieges and fighting hopefully the stronger enemy :) pvp...

You do not lose any XP if registered for a siege. Otherwise, it's 14% when it should be 4%.

• Thanks 1

IH8U    5
13 minutes ago, KillaVanilla said:

:) well my friend :) you the clueless one :) and from how you express your thoughts i guess you pretty slow, but to be clear i play l2 since werry begginig thats like 14years i guess, these rates doesnt faze me at all, its allways the same game, same weapons, same classes, same things will happend, if you care about the race, you will strugle here, if you will enjoy crafting ng/ dgr, low quests, low farm loc, low pvp... thats how ppl started this game nothing new, kinda sentimental feeling, i literaly got msg this morning from a girl who :D gives 0 fs about these rates, :) with caption i literaly crying now (not because of rates like u kid) cause stading in hunters village and listening to music... :) thats how ppl who love this game feels here :)
What i miss and whant to see with such a great online frikin swarm of players with d/c grade rushing gludio castle, sieges would open up politics and clan community to start be active expecialy searching low quality zerg to try to be first to get the castle, even if not succesfull, i would definatly participate no mater what grade i am.
Srsly its not even full week ppl :) why you stessing about these rates? if you have deadline of typical players 2-3 months and GTFO :) than you are in a wrong place :)... if not :) dont worry its all comming here :) economy will rise slowly but surely.

castle sieges are full of NPC guards lvl 70, thats how clueless you are about this game if you think you can even pass the first door with D or C grade, of course that people like you think this adena and drop rates are fine lmao

Edited by IH8U
  • Haha 2

Devylin    10
Just now, Iremos said:

THEY KNOW WHAT PLAYERS HEART DESIRE!!!

BUT THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEYYYYYYY!!!!

150.000 DOLLARS AT START!!

20.000 DOLLARS PER DAY!!!

DONT ASK ME, I KNOW!! AT LEAST.........

$20 a day? WTF man....

weaselq    5
1 minute ago, Juji said:

Server maintenance has been extended by another 30 minutes.

All good ,we happy you inform us :)

Lamprius    0
1 minute ago, Juji said:

In 30 mins we'll finally find out. (Maybe not in 30 mins though, remember last Wednesday :D)

weaselq    5
2 minutes ago, qartveli said:

cya tomorrow guys. i know this will take whole day like usual. 

omg they tell us onother 30 mins so just wait and dont cry :) check forum before u post :)

Juji    661
Just now, FantasMic said:

@Juji Please post the patch notes :) 

Check first page. This maintenance does not have the fix for the drop and xp loss upon death issues. We have to verify the patch first before it gets deployed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Sinkest    39
Just now, Juji said:

Check first page. This maintenance does not have the fix for the drop and xp loss upon death issues. We have to verify the patch first before it gets deployed.

What do you mean you have to verify it? 

Chuckles    0
5 minutes ago, Juji said:

If you do that, you better fix this crap 

Sokjad    0
1 minute ago, Juji said:

lol

Juji    661
Just now, Sinkest said:

What do you mean you have to verify it? 

Test the patch and make sure it works. 

• Thanks 1

MrPhrenetic    1
Just now, Juji said:

But can you tell us how many weeks u gonna take for the drop patch ? Because I dare you to start playing and show me how u gonna sustain a melee party.

Edited by MrPhrenetic

XpoHyC    0
Just now, Juji said:

Test the patch and make sure it works. 

Your rates are not working, why would you need to see if patch works ...

Juji    661
Just now, NPReno said:

What about the mobs not giving much exp in dion? Any change on that or no?

Part of the change we received for the patch should address this issue. I will confirm later today.

• Thanks 1

PPbox    2
2 minutes ago, Juji said:

They just want to more money xD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/319666259 You do not have to check anything, people did it for you...

• Like 1