Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

Hey guys, don't know if its just me or not, but I remember years ago on classic L2 it always felt like you were spending more on killing mobs due to SS BSPS etc than you made from actually killing that mob. Hasn't that always been like the downside of L2?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Juji said:

Test the patch and make sure it works. 

Can you give us an idea of how long that will take? I'm sorry but I don't want it to feel like this is being dragged out...I would just like peace of mind. I mean don't get me wrong, it's great that it is coming and I really appreciate it but it's been a shaky quiet week so... Yeah. 

Guys are you all kids? Running a game company needs to go through certain protocols, which might not be apparent unless you're a professional yourself. Do you think NCSoft will profit if player's not happy? Just think why or what made them open classic servers? Do you think its a small decision  strategically and financially?  So, be patient, enjoy this awesome game and support the devs. They are not our enemies. Give them a chance if they had learned from their mistakes in past which led to the present population of live servers.

6 minutes ago, IH8U said:

castle sieges are full of NPC guards lvl 70, thats how clueless you are about this game if you think you can even pass the first door with D or C grade, of course that people like you think this adena and drop rates are fine lmao

im not sure where you getting this info about the lvl of guards, but if they give us castles in 6 months thats probably apropriate lvl, if not it could be adjusted.
Anyways :) if its in six months i think rates are right on the spot :).
Btw first sieges in official servers was with d/c/b gr :) my dear cluefull, in any case nothing that you have sayd argues why it should be just added now? i mean its clans/ally choise they want to try it or not and also when they want to try it right? get it in your skull that these rates not ment for 3months play, what im pretty sure you are used to :) and thats why you so confused here :) or clue leeeesssssssssss :D

1 minute ago, Meverick said:

Guys are you all kids? Running a game company needs to go through certain protocols, which might not be apparent unless you're a professional yourself. Do you think NCSoft will profit if player's not happy? Just think why or what made them open classic servers? Do you think its a small decision  strategically and financially?  So, be patient, enjoy this awesome game and support the devs. They are not our enemies. Give them a chance if they had learned from their mistakes in past which led to the present population of live servers.

Having a conversation with them after very little communication does not make anybody a kid. 

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

Part of the change we received for the patch should address this issue. I will confirm later today.

Part of the patch that just got implemented, or part of the patch that you have but still have to test?

Also, any kind of ETA for that patch? If you have it and you can test, then I assume it shouldn't take more than a day or maybe two, right?

Just now, nbx said:

Part of the patch that just got implemented, or part of the patch that you have but still have to test?

Also, any kind of ETA for that patch? If you have it and you can test, then I assume it shouldn't take more than a day or maybe two, right?

This is why we need patch notes.

Without them we come to this subjective field of nobody knowing what was exactly changed.

Please release patch notes as this is common practice in any real company.

• L2 Team
Just now, nbx said:

Part of the patch that we have that still needs to be tested. ETA is tentative for this week. 

Most of the prople here just dont know what it means to run a game. They need time to change things... If there will be any problems with the patch. Guess what you will all cry.

So let them do there job they are at least as much interested that people play the server as us. if you dont want to wait just leave and play cod or wow.

I also understand that there is a problem i myself play a spoiler and i see that there is a big problem. But see you have to be patient.

40 minutes ago, weaselq said:

They will fix it i give 100 % but problem is they need make some $$ from premiums/vips etc i think like this :D 

The only thing broken about this is the Material drop rate and spoil rate.. The adena/xp/sp is ok for classic. But even with low xp rates you will hit 40 before u can even craft a Dgrade sheild. 

The rates are super low to make a long lasting server which is great. But nobody wants to be lvl 70 trying to craft a Cgrade weapon. 

Also, 10% per death? This needs to be changed for pvp only. Otherwise everyone will be carebear. If you die to mob i say you deserve 10% loss. Invite a healer to party instead of boxing 3 supports :P

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

Part of the change we received for the patch should address this issue. I will confirm later today.

Can you check the last PM and have them look into a fix? 

Thanks for a fast maintenance tho, can finish all my baits before i get back home :D

5 minutes ago, forcis said:

Would be great if we have 1 acc per pc or increace the max people online in servers, it is really absurd to have 3 acc per pc with 5800 cap population, is like only 2k active and rest are box's, thats not cool at all.

where did you come up with this number - 5800 cap pop? actually was wondering how much ppl is allowed.
cause i mean with 3x acc on its realy reaaaaly low...
and not beeing able to deal with 14yo game, and such a low online number its... i realy hope :) u wrong...

12 minutes ago, Juji said:

Check first page. This maintenance does not have the fix for the drop and xp loss upon death issues. We have to verify the patch first before it gets deployed.

I think this guys is very smart, he avoid any question, and never said the truth.

Archived