Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Meverick said:

Guys are you all kids? Running a game company needs to go through certain protocols, which might not be apparent unless you're a professional yourself. Do you think NCSoft will profit if player's not happy? Just think why or what made them open classic servers? Do you think its a small decision  strategically and financially?  So, be patient, enjoy this awesome game and support the devs. They are not our enemies. Give them a chance if they had learned from their mistakes in past which led to the present population of live servers.

I trust no one, but i do agree to leave the only employees who care to reply to the forums to do their work instead of making @. every minute. The critical issue is the one preventing players to login into the game, the rest will fall in place sooner or later, for good or worse.
If people don't like here, they are free to leave, there are plenty of options elsewhere, if someone don't like anything, they are free to put their time and hard work into making their own server and showing the world that they are actually right.

I was waiting for this opportunity to play since God of Destruction got released. Besides the login issue, all i want to do is enjoy the opportunity to be back.

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

Check first page. This maintenance does not have the fix for the drop and xp loss upon death issues. We have to verify the patch first before it gets deployed.

Is spoil rate one of the issues you are verifying ?Because now its about x0.20 at best instead of 1x feels like you are not even spoiling.

well done with classic L2 Juji I played 2 days and enjoyed the old school feel of it, I played it back when this game came out and you have the correct feel of it. The drop rates on lower level items are a bit low but hey welcome to grind. My challenge to Juji and Dev team is think you can make us a live Lineage 1 server next?

1 minute ago, Blitzen said:

well done with classic L2 Juji I played 2 days and enjoyed the old school feel of it, I played it back when this game came out and you have the correct feel of it. The drop rates on lower level items are a bit low but hey welcome to grind. My challenge to Juji and Dev team is think you can make us a live Lineage 1 server next?

so true. most ppl here are kinda retards . they want it all by pressing a button.

1 minute ago, forcis said:

That's always the cap in NA servers, everyone knows it, there's a state of the servers page but i cant remember where

Wow... i realy hope you wrong :) cause than its not rlly that  much people online -boxes,
And not beeing able to deal with such an old game i thought they might be too much ppl... but this is scary now :) not rates :) THIS! :) 3k active players :) whom 70% crying since day 1 :) ... this is scary for l2 :)

6 minutes ago, Znipo said:

Can you check the last PM and have them look into a fix? 

Thanks for a fast maintenance tho, can finish all my baits before i get back home :D

we will see some arrows coming from sweden on this server? :P

GM if you hungry money too much system in game will broke so quick soon
why dont less about money and take care server better 

then Server good can play long time Game can make money long time too 
if expect money first and dont care what is player want with 

soon game die and player gone

4 minutes ago, PillCosby said:

Stop complaining about drop rates good lord. Just play the game. Clearly if you know how to play the game you will still figure out a way to make money....

YOU CAN'T PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF THE LOGIN ISSUES, TF ARE U TALKING ABOUT

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

Part of the patch that we have that still needs to be tested. ETA is tentative for this week. 

Yes, of course my horse.

I am so sure, that it will be in this week...lol xD Dont forget to confirm this informations with "DEV".

@Juji @Hime http://l2.laby.fr/status/

Please, change 3 acc per pc to 1-2 or increase server cap population, its absurd to have 3 acc per pc and 5800 cap population, i wanna play against 5k active players, not 2k active players and 3k box's, i pay for NCcoins just yesterday and i will continue suporting your server but we need less box's or more population cap, i never complain about drop or anything, im good with the server, i just want this to change, hope u read this.

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

Part of the patch that we have that still needs to be tested. ETA is tentative for this week. 

How is it that private servers can test and deploy within and day or two and it takes you a week for every little fix. I mean common are you really telling me that fixing adena/drop/&spoil is anything other then adjusting the algorithm multipliers? You are making this seem way harder then it is to buy yourself time and sorry but its a blanket lie to cover the missteps of NCwest and the development team that try to hybrid classic 1.0 and the Seven Signs patch together. At this point a private server the community would have all recalled there money and peaced out. For the most part we are being patient but its screw up after screw up. This is not rocket science and from a professional game developer we expect more. Especially when the average player has just dropped 100 plus USD across the board. Which is more then main stream titles cost. 

I really dont understand the complaints.....  Have any of you actually played back in C1?...  

- You didnt have quests to help you level and get basic gear

- You didnt have shots given to you... AND you had to click them each time you wanted to use them.

- You didnt have any of these newb helpers and daily quests...

- No one had adena....

- It literally took a month or more to get to level 40 and that was with help.......

I just hear a lot of crying..  Go play hello kitty island adventure...  I

Archived