Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

1 minute ago, Piz said:

How is it that private servers can test and deploy within and day or two and it takes you a week for every little fix. I mean common are you really telling me that fixing adena/drop/&spoil is anything other then adjusting the algorithm multipliers? You are making this seem way harder then it is to buy yourself time and sorry but its a blanket lie to cover the missteps of NCwest and the development team that try to hybrid classic 1.0 and the Seven Signs patch together. At this point a private server the community would have all recalled there money and peaced out. For the most part we are being patient but its screw up after screw up. This is not rocket science and from a professional game developer we expect more. Especially when the average player has just dropped 100 plus USD across the board. Which is more then main stream titles cost. 

do you even have a glimpse idea on how such company works !? I guess not, this is not a private bullshit server that is covered by 1-2 programers doing what they wanna...

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TheEpicStruggle said:

I really dont understand the complaints.....  Have any of you actually played back in C1?...  

- You didnt have quests to help you level and get basic gear

- You didnt have shots given to you... AND you had to click them each time you wanted to use them.

- You didnt have any of these newb helpers and daily quests...

- No one had adena....

- It literally took a month or more to get to level 40 and that was with help.......

I just hear a lot of crying..  Go play hello kitty island adventure...  I

took 2 weeks on my first ever l2 char :) to get 1st class transfer now 4 days playing :) booohooo me no top b gr or c whateva :D kids these days :)

It is sad how the "Dev Team" believes they can treat NA customers like dirt, this treatment has been going on for years. Since this is your jobs and responsibilities we're talking about and ultimately you are responsible to show a proffit for the NA division someone in your team @Juji@Hime need to step up to the plate and take ownership of these decisions, these cannot be mandated by Kr where they have gone out of their way to show us they consider us second rate customers and treat us just as their milking cows.

1 hour ago, Kaire said:

man they ll not boost exp.....pppl xp is ok but mobs r buged....ppl want only spoil/adena/drop inc...to x1 its all bro not exp.

I found exp, spoil and drop are reasonable except monster bugs that only give 50-100 exp. Why ? Because its not happen only for me, but everyone have the same chances which is good for economy. And when it fixed, economy will crumble and nobody want to party for quest anymore. The only class have profit for this are dwarf SS crafter, he will make a lot of adena.

I see that with this classic you lose a lot of time x nothing, purchase does not make sense with the rates you have, they promised 1% and we are 0.25%, smooth and flat a fraud, they leave their eyes, arms and time x nothing, there is no fix this will not have much life

28 minutes ago, 345634562 said:

do you even have a glimpse idea on how such company works !? I guess not, this is not a private bullshit server that is covered by 1-2 programers doing what they wanna...

I know you're trying to be the white knight for ncwest but you're actually making my point stronger. They have a development TEAM where as a private server has 1-2 coders.  It should take far less time for a professional team to deploy server fixes because of the pure man power and ability for there work to be double checked by senior staff. 

What a poossies talking about leaving and saying ''bye'' with your whole army of cp's... all of you will stay becouse many many people play and many will come ;) crying about rates... just go on private server x50 if its too hard for ya.

i pray they will make 0.10% rates to make you poooooossies cry more x)

32 minutes ago, TheEpicStruggle said:

I really dont understand the complaints.....  Have any of you actually played back in C1?...  

- You didnt have shots given to you... AND you had to click them each time you wanted to use them.

- No one had adena....

- It literally took a month or more to get to level 40 and that was with help.......

Classic is not c1.

9 minutes ago, Piz said:

I know your trying to be the white knight for ncwest you're actually making my point stronger. They have a development team where as a private server has 1-2 coders.  It should take far less time for a professional team to deploy server fixes because of the pure man power and ability for there work to be double checked by senior staff. 

white knight, loled so hard on that
no dear Mr/Mrs I even agree that they fcked up, they could do far better job testing stuff before server start

it was just to point you out that you have no idea how big company works especially when it comes to managing stuff on two continets by different ppl 

I get a feeling that commands chain in corporation is smth abstract to you

5 minutes ago, 345634562 said:

no dear Mr/Mrs I even agree that they fcked up, they could do far better job testing stuff before server start

it was just to point you out that you have no idea how big company works especially when it comes to managing stuff on two continets by different ppl 

1500896177686.jpg

9 minutes ago, 345634562 said:

Not as abstract as you might think. Ive played pretty much every title there is. It only seems to be the korean market that has this type of lag time between user complaints and fixes. It would be vastly different if this hadn't been released correctly in 4-5 other markets. Rates specifically are based on a modifier algorithm and if you ever seen the developer side of the server you would know this. Its a 10-15 minute fix at best with a few hour test window. Should be a relatively simple fix.

42 minutes ago, TheEpicStruggle said:

- No one had adena....

You didnt have quests to help you level and get basic gear

Yes you did.  Literally quests rewarded gear.  Remember the level 20(ish) quest to get the top NG shield?  It was in elven fortress.

You didnt have shots given to you... AND you had to click them each time you wanted to use them.

This is true.  Then again, enough adena dropped that you could afford them.  Not enough to use them 24/7 and still make money, but enough adena that you could user some and still make money.

You didnt have any of these newb helpers and daily quests...

Also true, but the repeatable quests were still in the game.

No one had adena....

False.  It was very easy to get top NG as a dwarf by 20.  On any other race is was almost as easy if you knew what you were doing.  Even people who didn't were very close to the top NG weapon at 20 just in adena and regular drops.

The notion that this was the drop rates at release is false.  It is objectively false, and I challenge anyone to show me objective proof that this is not the case.  Because objective proof has already been provided that this is the case.  You have no evidence other than a bunch of e-ragers on the forums wanting to bask in the tears of casuals.  Not only has objective proof been provided, but many people, myself included, were actually there.  This is worse,  a lot worse.

I would give up daily rewards and free soulshots and the starter quests that boost you to 20 for a normal drop rate.  Want to know why?  Because none of that stuff even compares to how important the drop rate being balanced is.

2 minutes ago, Gauge said:

Yes you did.  Literally quests rewarded gear.  Remember the level 20(ish) quest to get the top NG shield?  It was in elven fortress.

You didnt have shots given to you... AND you had to click them each time you wanted to use them.

This is true.  Then again, enough adena dropped that you could afford them.  Not enough to use them 24/7 and still make money, but enough adena that you could user some and still make money.

No one had adena....

False.  It was very easy to get top NG as a dwarf by 20.  On any other race is was almost as easy if you knew what you were doing.  Even people who didn't were very close to the top NG weapon at 20 just in adena and regular drops.

The notion that this was the drop rates at release is false.  It is objectively false, and I challenge anyone to show me objective proof that this is not the case.  Because objective proof has already been provided that this is the case.  You have no evidence other than a bunch of e-ragers on the forums wanting to bask in the tears of casuals.  Not only have objective proof been provided, many people, myself included, were actually there.  This is worse.  A lot worse.

I would give up daily rewards and free soulshots and the starter quests that boost you to 20 for a normal drop rate.  Want to know why?  Because none of that stuff even compares to how important the drop rate being balanced is.

20 lvl  top ng  u so funny bro.... its 300k   :)not chance to drop :) in 1 day...

4 minutes ago, Gauge said:

No one had adena....

The notion that this was the drop rates at release is false.  It is objectively false, and I challenge anyone to show me objective proof that this is not the case.  Because objective proof has already been provided that this is the case.  You have no evidence other than a bunch of e-ragers on the forums wanting to bask in the tears of casuals.  Not only has objective proof been provided, but many people, myself included, were actually there.  This is worse,  a lot worse.

300k in 1 day u r funny :) rly funny :) 10+ full drop in 1 day  gl :) or x100+ quest for adena

TFW people who don't speak english misread your clear english to assume you meant that top NG would drop.

If you can't read english, please don't put words in my mouth.  I clearly meant you could have top NG or close to it just by farming drops (materials) and adena.  Screw this, I'll just go to a private server where the game is as it actually was when it launched.  Which SOMEHOW, is not how this server is.  Yet, you keep saying it is....... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

2 minutes ago, Gauge said:

TFW people who don't speak english misread your clear english to assume you meant that top NG would drop.

If you can't read english, please don't put words in my mouth.  I clearly meant you could have top NG or close to it just by farming drops (materials) and adena.

i would like farm and more ppl but we cant bcs get 10 adena per mob hahah

Au lieu de pleurer sur les adena apprenez à jouer. Je donne un exemple, je suis humain wizard niveau 22. Si je vais à Dion pour tuer les mobs blanc je vais donner 5 coups pour le tuer, gagner 60 à 62 adena mais cela m'aura coûter 75 adena pour le prix des spiritshot. 5 nombres de coups donner X 15 prix des spiritshot = 75. Maintenant je vais à gludio tuer des mobs bleu claire à vert. Je les OS il me rapporte 45 adena. Donc 45 adena X 5 mobs = 225 adena. Cela me coûte toujours 75 adena en spiritshot mais je gagne de l'argent et aussi beaucoup plus d'xp que de taper un monstre blanc. Donc avant de venir pleurer apprenez à jouer

13 minutes ago, Piz said:

Not as abstract as you might think. Ive played pretty much every title there is. It only seems to be the korean market that has this type of lag time between user complaints and fixes. It would be vastly different if this hadn't been released correctly in 4-5 other markets. Rates specifically are based on a modifier algorithm and if you ever seen the developer side of the server you would know this. Its a 10-15 minute fix at best with a few hour test window. Should be a relatively simple fix.

so you admit that you know how it works and you even confirm that this for whole KR<> NON KR market I bet you also know that they didn't work over weekend and NC KR is known from its poor english(yea they do have problems using english)

so why are you surprised it took so long ?

Archived