Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rangomal said:

Sure mate,u want my 2 Soes and my novice NG weapon? Because i doubt anyone has something more than that with these rates lmao

Where did all the Compound and forest bows and low D weapons fall from? You can literally log into the game and buy a top NG weapon if you have 200k right now. 

25 minutes ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

I can't believe these 2 items are not being addressed yet, or worse,  that the drop/spoil rate issue is not even Acknowledged. Clearly by 'under review' does not mean that you dont know how to fix it. After this long, it s clear that you don't want to. I m beginning to think that "Under review" means: how can we keep adena/drop/spoil rates as low as possible so ppl keep buying NCoins for nograde ss.

I have a char lvl 23 and i can't buy a fu***** soe! this is not c1 or classic.This game has been reduced to killing spiders & enduring a 5 min /unstuck just to get a measly 3.2k adena. i wonder what will happen when i hit lvl 24 and cant take that quest anymore.

To sum up, I want to play the game , but as it is right now it is unplayable.

29 minutes ago, ExtremeWays said:

You know that people are not going to play as long as you are reviewing those things, I have like 6 people out game for those reasons. :)

2 full servers and another one half full that launched later :D .. cmon... silly posting..

Yea adena is hard, but most of us will keep grinding through despite the tears. The login problem was a much bigger issue.

Just now, WingsOfSnail said:

You’ll have so many novice weapons to sell you’ll be able to buy a mid NG weapon lol. You’re a clown.

Nah, I'm not the clown here. I am not rushing in this game, I am taking it easy. You people are the clowns who complain and will 100% log in tomorrow. I promise. 

Just now, Shuma said:

So many byes but there are still queue... no wonder why they keep the rates nerfed and profit on l2store

You guys are all talk

go to giran harbor. most of the server is not playing, they are fishing. waiting for the issues to be fixed to resume playing.

Just now, AliceOnFire said:

2 full servers and another one half full that launched later :D .. cmon... silly posting..

Yea adena is hard, but most of us will keep grinding through despite the tears. The login problem was a much bigger issue.

From a business point of view, you are right.  But they should have addressed both.

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:00 am PDT / 10 am EDT / 1700 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

Fix your announcement.. 13 to 17 or 15 to 17?

1 minute ago, existenz said:

they shouldn't have altered the drop rates in the first place.

i believe that they will fix this soon but i cant leave the game, its too addictive to go. it runs in my veins

I am invested until VIP is out, because I don't believe in sunken costs.  Seems reasonable.  Lots of others are not as forgiving anymore.

Just now, FatHips said:

I'd login more if there was space :-)

login space is not indicative of player activity, it is only a portion of that equation.

I think i spoke to the ones saying bye but still logged in... if you're one of them, good job, keep crying and keeping servers full

1 minute ago, marcysiek said:

Everybody saying "lol all you cry but server still full and queue in game" HAHA :)

Go on twitch , check guy nickname CRXu - he has about 6 accounts logged on 2 computers :) he is not the only one

yea many boxes inside, afk fishing shops, etc, but all low lvl spots are completely full of active players too. 

20 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

its full because ppl leave 3+ (some ppl have even more) boxes at event monsters to get reward boxes with stem and thread. others are afk shops and even more are afk fishing, if you count the REAL players there is maybe 1-1,5k

Agree! Also want to repeat that people do that because of the same problems:

1. Can't login for hours with a non-vip client might as well not log out.

2. Rewards i.e. drop/spoil/adena (And please GMs only consider these as a package deal!) is so pathetically small that it is more rewarding to stand around and wait for box with potential drop than waste your time working on anything in game.

Maybe remove fishing at least temporary? There will be less incentive to stay logged. Offer free transfers to new Aden server, also may direct traffic. Could have given us more free soulshots/spiritshots so we can enjoy game for a hot minute? Or if you knew that game is going to be rates 1x as promised @Juji could spawn us some NPC with rate boosting buffs while it's being worked on via Devs (that of course if we ever knew it's getting fixed...).

Probably won't have that much traffic anyway soon, people already were going on stand by. Meanwhile we are drinking coolaid, my pretty VIP 4 is ticking away. I'm glad I didn't enable one of pre-launch 30$ packs so there is a potential refund.

Thanks to @Hime for stepping up in our swamp of agony, I guess you can see how critically wrong this launch has gone now.

Archived