Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Nah, I'm not the clown here. I am not rushing in this game, I am taking it easy. You people are the clowns who complain and will 100% log in tomorrow. I promise. 

People will log in and give them an adequate chance to make a decision on what they’re gonna do about it and implement any changes. Also myself and the people I play with don’t have the free time to even try and rush so we can scrub that. Besides, nobody is asking for any increases above what should have been the normal rate from th beginning. If those rates were present it still couldn’t be classed as a rush.

Your constant white knight routine for these guys is cute though.

50 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • The monster re-spawn rate will increase in the low-level hunting zones.

I'd say "a day late and a dollar short" but it's more like "a week late and 300 ncoin short". Considering mages had to use spiritshots to get last hit on mobs or they'd still be casting and that the congestion died down considerably except DE spider quest area (since it's the only effective way of making adena).

Hime, I hope you and the rest of your company understand that the Adena drops are a real problem for everyone right now. I am half way through level 31 and have been saving all of my Adena. I have barely made 100k Adena at this point and that is with a spoiler in my party. I definately feel like I should have been able to purchase a top no grade weapon like the Falchion at the very least by now. The economy has been effected greatly to the point where there are 200 people selling items cheaper than the shops, but no one buying anything simply because no one has enough Adena. Even those like me, who do not multi box and have saved every Adena since level 1 can not afford a weapon from the shop by level 30. At this rate I feel like I wont even have enough by level 40. If adena rates are not fixed this week, I know that myself and at least 10 other people in my clan will be doing chargebacks on any money we have given at this point. I know you have a queue of 2000 other people waiting to give you money but, at the very least, give us some hope. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

I'm sure he didn't mean literally overnight bleep stick lol. He said that on October 5th, which was a friday so two of those days fell on a weekend. You expect them to work on this shit over the weekend> 

Do you even have any idea how "developing software" works ? When thousands of customers complaining about somthng serious about product, u cant even go for pee from ur computer and you are talking about " weekend break" ... rofl.

23 minutes ago, AliceOnFire said:

2 full servers and another one half full that launched later :D .. cmon... silly posting..

Yea adena is hard, but most of us will keep grinding through despite the tears. The login problem was a much bigger issue.

Servers were full only on prime time, and each one of the players got 3 boxes on. All this before the announcements. Now good luck.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

Wrong answer Hime.

Dragging this on for another week at the bare minimum is beyond unacceptable. You won't need to worry about fixing the dc from queue issue now. I don't foresee a change in drop rates for at least 2 months at the rate you guys are going. Seeing that it takes a week just to even acknowledge that the community is up in arms about it. 

"relive the classic experience" my arse. 

5 minutes ago, existenz said:

even with the current situation in the servers its wayyyyyyy better than the launch of Skelth :D 

That's because it is EU only? Hello?

Here we have basically players from all over the world, with small exceptions.

to start with, I do think adena and drop rates should increase, but please don't go overboard with the increase. a modest increase would be preffered. I enjoy the challenge, and I enjoy that I have to choose when I need to use my shots, but I don't want the entire economy breaking down. so just a modet increase, its better to under hit the target than to make everything too easy with a kneejerk reaction.

as for the biggest issue that you have not addressed, please implement character transfers from one server to another. aden has none of the log in problems that a lot of people are mentioning, however people are reluctant to switch because they cant bring their items that they paid for with real money. a bypass for that would be a more permanent fix to login issues. with only the currently suggested solution, you will still run into a long que time, except turn over will be better, as no one will feel a need to hold their spot.

just my 2 cents.

man ncsoft is so useless they can't even read OUR ANGUISH

but if u die with 1% on lvl 23 u lost 20% 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 % U GO BACK TO LVL 22 WITH 81%

4 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

there is always that one white knight who defends ncsoft and says evertink is OK, then he heads to l2store to buy some soul shots ^^

I think u cant read or u cant understand what u read. There is no deffance. NCFail scked at classic and ppl think it is normal. I m talking to them. Do you need more explaination ? or able to understand ?

2 minutes ago, despa said:

man ncsoft is so useless they can't even read OUR ANGUISH

but if u die with 1% on lvl 23 u lost 20% 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 % U GO BACK TO LVL 22 WITH 81%

That's because of the XP curve. Learn to math.

people will continue to play tomorrow, but gradually they will come out = /. so many years of experience .. so many years .... or better to say so many years of amateurism .... never learn .... always the same mistakes.

Archived