Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

2 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

I think u cant read or u cant understand what u read. There is no deffance. NCFail scked at classic and ppl think it is normal. I m talking to them. Do you need more explaination ? or able to understand ?

well dude i wasnt talking to you so activate your brain more often, i know its late but.. ^^

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@HimeI understand you are in the middle and can't fix things all by yourself.  I truly sympathize with you.  But reality check here.  You opened three new servers last Wednesday, saw massive reports of problems and TOOK THE WEEKEND OFF?  Shameful!  You came back, saw all of the many threads about drops, adena and spoils being nerfed and you haven't yet talked to Juji about the drops and spoils?  Shameful!  Please.  Advocate for the players, insist on real progress and keep us informed of what NCWest is going to do.    

Note: people have talked about how it takes time to fix these rates because Korea does the development, etc.  Nonsense.  They had to nerf them to begin with.  It can't be that hard to un-nerf them.  What's taking the time is deciding how to address the problem without hurting profits.  And I wouldn't be surprised if there is a contentious internal debate going on within NCWest about just that issue.

Okay, back to Skelth for another week I guess.

52 minutes ago, Alexandrielle said:

Lmao what gear dumbass. That's the problem.

1) You're rude.

2) They literally give you FREE GEAR. Something no one ever got back in the day. This gear you can sell to the store for approx 20k I believe. So, like I said, send me your gear.

Thank you. Good day.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

@Hime Played L2 retail for darn near a decade and was really looking forward to this server (just hit 31 and WAS having a lot of fun). I am not the type to refund digital purchases but I have to say this launch got me super close. The death penalty and drop rates must have been tested before launch which leads me to believe that you all knew about it and it was intended. I know people will keep spending money in the shop but boy I wish this would wake some of you all up and you close your wallets until they fix this.

P.S. A week or more to address this is NOT acceptable imo.

Well, I never post on forums but looks like this dev team dropped the ball. Bless 2.0 basically. I’m not one to ask for a refund you guys can keep my 50 bucks. Hopefully you fix log in issues so everyone who can’t log can see what garbage you consider hardcore. For one grinding for money for gear is one thing but no content for the gear is another. I’ve been playing mmos since anarchy online and have never seen such lack of motivation to make a project better. This is almost as bad as the tools that consider themselves a dev team over at Archage. Regardless of my personal opinions that with the majority will go unheard hopefully this will be a learning experience for the devs moving forward because the developers of this game or all ncsoft games over in Korea don’t treat there customers like this, trust me I’ve been over there plenty with my job. In another note for all Aion 6.0 which has been praised so far hits NA end of month. Good luck with these devs guys you’ll basically be dealing with the same that give two shits about anyone over at BnS.

I've been waiting for this server since I saw the Russian classic, you took 5 years to open a classic server and you give us this? really? you have 0 respect for your comunity. I got tired of your sh1t, I've been a week and you still do nothing. luckily paypal understood that you are shameless scamer and they are reviewing the cases.

i expected nothing and i'm still disappointed.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

I will need to discuss this with Juji. I will try to post an update about this before day's end.

Can you tell us what the function of a Scavenger is right now? Serious question. My perception is that they are pretty much useless right now, given the severely nerfed spoil rates. Scavenger spoils were the backbone of the economy in Classic L2.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:00 am PDT / 10 am EDT / 1500 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Addressed an issue where players were kicked from the server immediately after leaving the login queue.
  • The monster re-spawn rate will increase in the low-level hunting zones.
  • Fixed an issue where soulshots where being rewarded after a player chose the “Take a Spiritshot Pack” quest reward.
    • The 0 NCoin Spiritshot Pack (No-grade) x3000 bundle will be removed from the web store during the maintenance.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

WOOW u are working really hard. Give some break.

4 entry listed above. 

1. says maintance will be performed.(nothing for this week)

2. says queue problem will be solved (after ur 2nd message, i would be fixed by itself in short time)

3. says moster respawn rate increased for low zones (good news but late like 1 week, most of ppl in server already suffered this pain)

4.says there is a spiritshot pack for who cant take spiritshot from quests. (nice and done in like 1-2 days /which it suppose to be)

So you guys did not do anything about rest of problems ? If you did, why are you afraid of share progress with us to make us "trust you" ? Of course u didnt have time, there was huge weekend and bunch of ppl to milk. I just want you to scam them more, so greedy ppl who calls themself "old school player" - "hard grinder" f2p players get one shot in coming future.

2 minutes ago, Happymeals said:

Well, I never post on forums but looks like this dev team dropped the ball. Bless 2.0 basically. I’m not one to ask for a refund you guys can keep my 50 bucks. Hopefully you fix log in issues so everyone who can’t log can see what garbage you consider hardcore. For one grinding for money for gear is one thing but no content for the gear is another. I’ve been playing mmos since anarchy online and have never seen such lack of motivation to make a project better. This is almost as bad as the tools that consider themselves a dev team over at Archage. Regardless of my personal opinions that with the majority will go unheard hopefully this will be a learning experience for the devs moving forward because the developers of this game or all ncsoft games over in Korea don’t treat there customers like this, trust me I’ve been over there plenty with my job. In another note for all Aion 6.0 which has been praised so far hits NA end of month. Good luck with these devs guys you’ll basically be dealing with the same that give two shits about anyone over at BnS.

To be fair old school l2 didnt really have a ton of content, we kinda made that ourselves with the politics and so forth which was awesome. But i  do follow your though process there.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

• Adena drop rate

R.I.P. I regret that I purchased NC Coin for this game, but I will not again until the in game economy is fixed. cause this is B.S. I bought into VIP on 2 accounts, but I don't think my friends will. and they're just hitting level 20. and they're not even gonna know what D grade gear Is. or what they should be at gear wise in game, but when they are level 30+ and still rocking a weapon they got at level 15'ish. it's gonna be so lame for them, and I'm not gonna have friends to play with.
so I may as well quit there. and they're thinking about buying VIP. one did. but there are 5 others who are prob gonna drop if nothing changed in drop rates and more adena per mob.
I don't care about the XP. it's a grind, the masses can't afford NG SS, they definitely aren't going to be able to touch D grade SS.
game barely lasted a week, there'll still be a lot of players, but they shouldn't have made the adena amount dropped and the rate of materials worst.
they should have gave a boost to those willing to support the company. so ass backwards.

2 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Meanwhile juji logged in for a 5 minut after 20h off, he read the topic and went offline again without any word ^^

He has no word to say after this mess. The game he introduced us in stream and the game ppl currently playing are not match at all.

5 minutes ago, Fireze said:

Can you tell us what the function of a Scavenger is right now? Serious question. My perception is that they are pretty much useless right now, given the severely nerfed spoil rates. Scavenger spoils were the backbone of the economy in Classic L2.

You expect them to care scavanger while they dont care about thousands of ppl ?

22 minutes ago, Malgoth said:

Its not about drop rate but about AMOUNT that drop.

they clearly didn't test this game. see if they themselves could afford shots/pots for the grind.
they prob logged into Talking island, checked if they could kill an elpy and said "yeah games ready"

42 minutes ago, FatHips said:

I am invested until VIP is out, because I don't believe in sunken costs.  Seems reasonable.  Lots of others are not as forgiving anymore.

True, but if things are not as advertised, you could always go with a CC reversal.  I'm pretty sure most of the cc companies and paypal will have no problem with doing this based on things that were stated and not delivered.  Like VIP4 xp mitigation and drop increase %.  

Not saying I'm doing it, but just saying there's away around sunk costs.

It’s hysterical. First you delay the patch majorly. Then you delay the purchase of ncoin. Then you delay us logging in. Then you delay information about things you guys messed up on such as drop rates, spoil rates, and exp loss. @Juji@Hime you might wanna do something about this before you lose the population of classic you have. Just like the live servers. Also put into consideration you’ve forced people to buy vip on multiple accounts to get past the queue and you’ve made it next to impossible to advance to the next stage with no grade and d grade. As fathips said after vip is over if you don’t have something done you lost me. 

Gotta love their priorities.

I really wonder for how long the game will keep being profitable with them while they prioritize freeloaders issues over paying customers.
Hopefully Paypal have a far better customer support than NC cause i can foresee a crap-ton of charge-backs if they don't fix drops during this rr. :)

1 hour ago, Hime said:

• Adena drop rate

All espectatives about this server classic, is going off...

When the player stay in front of PC trying get up 10% and die on less of 5sec? Lost like 1h - 2h trying to got max 15% on lvl..? think about if he died 3x time on same time? 4h - 6h Lost? or maybe a day playing?

whe need more action in staff, and less talk.

Make this a high priority

@Hime
@Juji

Archived