Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mattiuskas89 said:

I dont know if ill play or no... but you can be sure after this i wont give a single $ to NCSOFT

go and review your active players, that will be 1/4 too soon.

I'm gonna give it a week since I bought the pack and see their decision first. But if this entire week goes by and nothing changes, then 100% I'm out. I mean there are many other options available why stay here? 

4 minutes ago, Zevon said:

I'm gonna give it a week since I bought the pack and see their decision first. But if this entire week goes by and nothing changes, then 100% I'm out. I mean there are many other options available why stay here? 

I believe that we are all safe - DEV is on this.. hahahahah xD

I'm fine with the current rates. Let the unskilled players leave. They want everything handed to them rather than working for it. You aren't suppose to be able to have enough gear to sustain yourself grinding when you level from 1-30 in 4 hours. This is common sense. Get a clue people and l2p.

1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

I'm fine with the current rates. Let the unskilled players leave. They want everything handed to them rather than working for it. You aren't suppose to be able to have enough gear to sustain yourself grinding when you level from 1-30 in 4 hours. This is common sense. Get a clue people and l2p.

In C1 when I first bought lineage 2 and played you didn't have the best gear but at least at 20's mid 20's you could afford wooden armor with maybe a top ng weapon like a falchion. right now people are still rolling with the level 8 weapon that was given to them from a quest even at level 30. If you can't see an issue with that, then this white knight mentality isn't going to help anyone. 

4 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

Working on it? hahaha... xD 

Let me quote you from Friday 12:17 AM:

I bought around $500 of nc coin cards from amazon. I put the serial codes from them into a few different accounts I just made a few days ago. I still have not received the nc coins. I did this last night around this time, so it has been around 24 hours. I'm running around...

2 minutes ago, morus said:

Working on it? hahaha... xD 

Let me quote you from Friday 12:17 AM:

I bought around $500 of nc coin cards from amazon. I put the serial codes from them into a few different accounts I just made a few days ago. I still have not received the nc coins. I did this last night around this time, so it has been around 24 hours. I'm running around...

Yw for supporting the game you play freely. Someone has to if you want to play. Haha.

Game could be hard as hell I dont care, if its hard for me will be hard for others, if its a fair game lets play....there is aways a way to farm adena and gear....my only problem here are 2:
1 - I cant even create a character, after an infinite queue (qeue), without a disconnect. My whole clan already quit game because they can´t login, so I am alone here now and that sux.

2- If this game become pay to win just like the other servers I quit, beacaus that was what makes me quit playing lineage, and I play this game since C1, It completely brakes the game balance and let the game unfair. No one want to play a game where his oponents have totaly unbalanced advantages.

Please GMs, dont mess with this game anymore, this is not yours to mess it up, theres a huge comunity who play this game for a very long time maybe even before you start working here! this is our game, respect this, just make it classic like it should be, We never saw before in Lineage 2 history a queue in login screen! We never saw in lineage 2 history GMs giving itens to players to make them strong in classics! This is the oficial server, this is the best server, the number one, where everything works! Please RESPECT L2 History! This game was aways very high populated, everybody use to play this game and you never needed to explore people to get your share of cash. 

Do you now why everybody got out form oficial server to play classic? because we all want to play the classic version of this game the untouched version, because we do not agree with all over your modifications! We want our game back! Respect us players!1

7 minutes ago, Zevon said:

In C1 when I first bought lineage 2 and played you didn't have the best gear but at least at 20's mid 20's you could afford wooden armor with maybe a top ng weapon like a falchion. right now people are still rolling with the level 8 weapon that was given to them from a quest even at level 30. If you can't see an issue with that, then this white knight mentality isn't going to help anyone. 

You also didn't go 1 to mid 20s in 4hours. You spent a few days if not a week going 1-20 back then. Ofc you had more adena, cuz you had killed more mobs, unlike now where you kill 20x less mobs to get to the desired level.

1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

You also didn't go 1 to mid 20s in 4hours. You spent a few days if not a week going 1-20 back then. Ofc you had more adena.

It doesn't take only 4 hours to grind from 1 to 20 where you getting that from? 

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

Will you guys stop acting dumb and realize that you messed up ALL THE RATES?
The fact that you lose 10% on death instead of 4% is a major proof. 
Adena drop rate is not the issue...the adena AMMOUNT is. Drop rate and spoil rates are an issue. Exp gained from mob is an issue. 
I sent a messagge in the support and they said "NA server got different rates from EU server, everything is working as intended".
Does it? Then why are we playing with the RU/KR/EU 1.0 patch rates instead of 1.5 and none told us about it when you guys announced the server? 
Why you guys went around shouting about life quality improvements and then screwed things up with 1.0 settings? 

10 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

I've been "grinding" a minimum of 9-10 hrs a day and not much to show for it other than 193k and a bunch of crappy gear and I'm lvl 25. Oh and btw, I am not new to old school L2. Started in 10/05... so yea... put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr (lmao) BodybuilderIRL.

Just now, Sharlanna said:

I've been "grinding" a minimum of 9-10 hrs a day and not much to show for it other than 193k and a bunch of crappy gear and I'm lvl 25. Oh and btw, I am not new to old school L2. Started in 10/05... so yea... put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr (lmao) BodybuilderIRL.

I average 193k+ minimum per day grinding 9 hours and have since launch day. You should grind mobs with better drops/recs.

Archived