Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

28 minutes ago, sour said:

ummm, Im sorry if I misinterpreted your original post - but it sure sounded like you were implying that people were playing wrong and rates were not in fact unbalanced. That they needed to adjust their playstyle or smg…. 

I was replying with facts in response to that.

And yes, classic is for me. Ive played the crap out of it. That's how I know these are not 1.5 rates like we were led to believe.

PS: I havnt check in a while, but wasn't EU classic averaging around 1.5k pop on weekdays beginning of this year? Has it dropped that much?

Might be low - but thats the fun of it for me, and a whole lot of others. :-) 

Yes, if you rush levels without thinking twice about adena/gear you deserve to be lv. 40 with novice weapon.. Play it slow, farm & enjoy, that should be the point of the game - not rushing to highest level & gear up without any effort at all

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

Whats you need to review xD? you have over 3000 employes around the world, and you need next week to check that 10k adena after 20 lvl is not a much xD? where ppl with +35 running with novice weapons xD?  stop buying time to make more money.

11 hours ago, Shuma said:

So many byes but there are still queue... no wonder why they keep the rates nerfed and profit on l2store

You guys are all talk

Because to many bots in game ,fishing /farming look whats going on in town,auto bots selling adena and u cant report them because they in Peace zone:)
For Admins Can u do bot report in towns to so we can report all them bots who offer money in PM.
Best regards Weasel

@manos
So you think that whole server should be doing one spider quest and everything will be fine? I always thought that L2 can deliver us more than just brainless farming one quest with all my alts before I can afford ng/low d weapon.

Just now, Veth said:

@manos
So you think that whole server should be doing one spider quest and everything will be fine? I always thought that L2 can deliver us more than just brainless farming one quest with all my alts before I can afford ng/low d weapon.

No. There are more ways to make adena, go figure out. I haven't even touched the Venom quest and I'm doing fine. 

Low iq detected..

Bruv you ain't got no gear. And u got half the money to buy the weapon you shouldn't be using anymore. And you got it by spamming a quest they tried and failed to remove/nerf like the rest. Spider quest is supposed to give 1k. You ain't learnedizzled for shit. They are bleeping us all right in the A by removing adena quests (effort needed by them). And then tweaking down our rates to milk us for soulshot money to make the game a financial success for some bleeptard individual at the company that obviously does not care about making a legit l2 experience. Some people like getting bleeped in the A, you are one of them. I ain't!

You must be very bad if you think spider quest is the only way to make adena, learn to actually grind for real and maybe if you lucky you'll get some drops.. Gosh this noobs crying about adena drop rate after 1 week, better for You to leave this server now cause on higher lvl it will be too difficult for ya : )

1 hour ago, RizeL said:

Perma Spider nest? This quest isn't forever men and later you'll waste that money so fast.

You can do it for ever with new chars and new acc. 

1h spiders is like 90-100k. Multiply that for ever . If you farm like any other daily you can get rich

Honestly, even though I tried to warn you guys to not get your hopes too high for classic, as it would end up being some mixed-feature harder-than-chronicle-except-fast-xp mess, but it looks like it isn't the gameplay setup that will end up killing the NA Classic servers.

The final nail in the coffin was how NCwest handled the CLASSIC post-launch period. It was pretty much everything you could see in LIVE previously and more on top of that. What can I say, I am happy I did not start in this classic, and this is pure gold for reinforcing my decision to leave NA LIVE, despite having troves of 103+ characters (all types of Iss for a start). There is no future for these servers (both LIVE and CLASSIC), despite the fact that they aren't going to shut down or lose all players anytime soon.

Back on topic:
The fact that you will not be instantly kicked after queue doesn't mean the queue is going away, nor does it mean you won't be kicked in favor of VIPs a few minutes ingame.
Only adena drop rate will be discussed, so spoil rates will not be changed anytime soon. Don't try reading between the lines - look at the archived forums and you'll see how this is going to end.

13 hours ago, Jorep said:

we need adena with fair means guys! what are we gonna do 1 whole week? im 30 lvl player with 1k adena!!!!!!!! and i have spent 0 adena to ss! rly????

really? im lvl 23 and i have 110k.....................

4 hours ago, sour said:

Meanwhile P2W players, botters and nolifers will be gods in pvp. Just like official L2 p2w/botting servers. You have not played classic and have no idea how OP people get with higher level and gear than opponent. 1 party will kill entire clan..... 

As someone that has killed an entire clan.....

The biggest problem is the starter packs and VIP bonus's.  People have too much bonus xp % and are leveling way too fast for the original balance.  Yes there are some area's that could prolly use some fixing (most are other races quest mobs that aren't supposed to be farm spots).

A minor boost to spoiling rate and fixing some the non quest mob adena drops would be fine.  People just need to stop trying to power level 2-3 times faster than they did in the original release with all the current retail bonuses.

Ex.  VIP4(25%)+ 30 day xp rune (50%) + xp scrolls from "mission name" (30%) + Daily Fruit (5%)

People seriously thought the adena would keep up with all that?

5 hours ago, Znipo said:

Noone is forcing you to purchase ss or bss, noone is forcing you to hunt in a shitty spot without drops. 

Think twice of how you're exping and think of what you're doing wrong. 

Im 28 now, farmed some 250k adena, didn't do a single spider quest, hunting the dumbest zones with barely any drops  cause im trying to get lucky & drop my weapon.

400k would get a D grade weapon - in total id be by that around lv32, which imo is pretty OK. 

Ive been hunting solo with my orc shaman with a 17 p. atk wand! My mana runs out too fast so im smacking them  to death by 15-25 normal hits. 

Loving it. 

Give it a rest, youre able to get 1-20 in a handful of hours - of course you ain't getting adena in that time. 

Youre able to AoE in AC to do 20-25 in a day, of course you're not going to make adena in that spot when there's a 1/9 chance you get the loot that drops. 

Stop trying to make this game too easy. 

People seriously mad they're not farming half a million daily on level 25. SMFH. 

Market will stabilise when people level up, when materials go to their actual value and so on. 

u know how to play... congrats... im lvl 23 and i have 110k... keep going like this.. meanwhile ppl cry here in the forum.... xD ppl want kill 50 monster and then go to NPC and buy set top grade D ahhahadshahahahahaha in an server x1 ? 

1 hour ago, ZygiA said:

No. There are more ways to make adena, go figure out. I haven't even touched the Venom quest and I'm doing fine. 

Prove it or sod off.

Here is my proof video that the game economy is down the drains:

Show us your char, level, gear and adena if you're so far ahead and everything is perfect. Otherwise you're just whannabe some troll.

Just now, Hitogoroshi said:

hm? but this is normal for classic. Why "fix" it.

Because they promised x1 drops rate and 4% exp loss on death with patch notes? And that's false advertising unless they actually fix it?

They also promised it on their live stream and failed to deliver.

More than enough reason for that.

1 minute ago, Bastor said:

Because they promised x1 drops rate and 4% exp loss on death with patch notes? And that's false advertising unless they actually fix it?

They also promised it on their live stream and failed to deliver.

More than enough reason for that.

rofl. Now we have x1 adena for "classic". Stop comparing classic with "normal" L2.

Just now, Hitogoroshi said:

rofl. Now we have x1 adena for "classic". Stop comparing classic with "normal" L2.

It has been proven time and time again that adena drop currently is not what it was at launch in 2005.

I don't understand why you people keep saying it is fine.

Check the guide books from 2005 - showing the adena drops for each monster.

1 minute ago, Bastor said:

It has been proven time and time again that adena drop currently is not what it was at launch in 2005.

I don't understand why you people keep saying it is fine.

Check the guide books from 2005 - showing the adena drops for each monster.

um, you're trolling or you just an idiot? :D
I'm telling you once more, stop comparing Classic and normal old L2. This is different games. 

Just now, airfathaaaaa said:

this isnt even close to classic let alone c1 

another troll/idiot.

Archived