Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

Since Server is down Let me offer my opinion conserning the rates the adena etc

Lets observe this data,  you have 0 shield pdef and you want some. Does +23 shield p def worth 4x the cost? Certainly not , but hey if you are used in having lots of adena rationality goes out of the window. This example is the same for all items and ofc in weapon/armor the cost differances is way up. Just because you are used to buy Top  tier equipment doesnt mean its worth the cost.

• People complaining about Market being screwed up.

Lets see how adena is produced  there are 2 ways.

1. First, GMs can just spawn adena and give to someone these adena eventually will reach the Market one way or another.This obviusly wont happen here.
  2. Second people must advance in the game by producing more adena than they spend witch eventually will reach the Market. These people are a tiny minority most will spent as much Money as they produce or they will ask for handout by some clan etc. This job is usually done by bots and professional farmers , who quess what they produce way more than they spend, but in 1week  and with servers full  the ratio of producers and spenders is not balanced , farmers cant farm efficiently when they cant log in the trains dye to Server population. Thats the sad reality, if you dont want bots and farmers be a producer else you are a spender and someone is producing for you.

• People complaining that adena/drops are manipulated down by NCsoft.

As it is usually the case the reality is the reverse. People compairing Skelth server adena with Nc soft adena and they say that the "original" files are the Skelth ones. Iam gonna say the oposite Skelth has manipulated adena  up to sustain servers with  more spenders than producers and to prove my point i encourage you to search for private servers(low rates). All of these servers use skelth files and when they say x10 xp they always have x7 or x5 adena. Why is that? Cause if they did the the same multiplier on adena the Market would blow up instantly  because its already manipulated from the skelth files.And the reason is that you had to pay to play to skelth so they up the rates in order not to have to farm adena.

thats all for now, looking forward to a debate ,excuse my mistakes english is not my native language.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope today fix just for monster lv 20+ that have 50-100 exp. It would be sad for lv 30+ people if it fix to L2 1.5 exp or even Gracia exp. Dont mention for dwarfs that bought many materials then CI shows up on the store.

I hopr exp, drop and adena stay the same except lv 20+ monsters that have 50-100 exp.

3 minutes ago, 40yodaddy said:

I hope today fix just for monster lv 20+ that have 50-100 exp. It would be sad for lv 30+ people if it fix to L2 1.5 exp or even Gracia exp. Dont mention for dwarfs that bought many materials then CI shows up on the store.

I hopr exp, drop and adena stay the same except lv 20+ monsters that have 50-100 exp.

man they ll not boost exp.....pppl xp is ok but mobs r buged....ppl want only spoil/adena/drop inc...to x1 its all bro not exp.

11 minutes ago, Hitogoroshi said:

stop QQ and quit this game you moron. Classic is supposed to be hardcore, this is not casual C4. And ye, soulshots must be used only for PvP, not PvE ;)

CURRENT RATES ARE x1. 

Yeah ... in classic you don't supposed to get hit by a golemn with wind strike  .. or vampiric touch ... o wait... that's right this is not 1.5!!!! you moron ....

1.5 patch .. lets go back in time ... rates of exp were 0.70x rates of drop/spoil were 0.70x. .. with quest WORKING ..... this is a joke and they will fix it because is not 1.5!

we are sitting on 1x rates of exp and 0.25x on drop/spoil

Quest : 100k in dark elf gone .. quest of 20k in elven village gone ... quest grim collector ... nerf ... quest of leopold in gludin nerf ...quest for FT nerf .... all the starting quest to help are or gone or nerf .... and we are playin with mobs with skills and hp/pdef/mdef/ of C4 and i can keep on going .... this is not even close of what was promise.

Realise it.... You are doing a mistake.... I know u are an organisation and u are trying to make some money... But this is the wrong way...

I wont say "fix" the rates. Rates are not broken. u chose that rates so that ppl need VIP to play. And u even think some things to support it ( 100% exp at 5 lvl lower mobs). cause u understand that with these rates ppl cant have gear to exp at their lvls. Many of us played x1 4game classic. it was difficult enough. there were already ppl stopping from server cause it was difficult but it was playable. 4game is P2P. there is a subscription. u opened a "F2P" server. but its not a F2P.... its a P2P server.... ppl that doesnt want to pay prestige packs and raise their VIP lvl by donating wont be able to play.... 

Im 20 lvl... i spend more adena on SS no grade than the adena i make from a monster... and Im a DD with a mid no grade weapon...

U would think.... ok if u had a better gear u would need less hits.... so less loss on adena from ss.... 

correct... But how im gonna find better gear? drop rate is low..... Spoil rate is a disaster and makes spoiler a useless char at the beggining at least...And since i make less adena than i spend i wont raise money... So i have to exp without SS until when? 25 lvl? to buy what? A top No grade? i would need a D grade then....

Lineage was and will always be a P2W game since there are illegal transactions.... But this server is P2P too... U dont pay for VIP... u cant sustain urself in this server... its pretty simple... its unplayable... Many years ago i decided no to pay for games... u may say "who needs u then".... cause u are an organisation and u have to make money... i respect this.... but u need me.... cause ppl like me stop playing cause they cant play this server so then ur playerbase will be less than half of the current one... And then ppl who purchase an give u money will start thinking "should i continue purchase on a server with that playerbase? is it woth it?" and later this will happen "should i countinue to play on a dying server?" 

And ur server is dead.... 

So if u want to make money for 2-3 months and this is ur project and then have a dead server continue like this.... I dont judge it... I play for free i cant have demands..... i dont deserver it.... But if u want to have a server that lasts for years u have to change what are u doing now.

28 minutes ago, manos said:

Since Server is down Let me offer my opinion conserning the rates the adena etc

Lets observe this data,  you have 0 shield pdef and you want some. Does +23 shield p def worth 4x the cost? Certainly not , but hey if you are used in having lots of adena rationality goes out of the window. This example is the same for all items and ofc in weapon/armor the cost differances is way up. Just because you are used to buy Top  tier equipment doesnt mean its worth the cost.

• People complaining about Market being screwed up.

Lets see how adena is produced  there are 2 ways.

1. First, GMs can just spawn adena and give to someone these adena eventually will reach the Market one way or another.This obviusly wont happen here.
  2. Second people must advance in the game by producing more adena than they spend witch eventually will reach the Market. These people are a tiny minority most will spent as much Money as they produce or they will ask for handout by some clan etc. This job is usually done by bots and professional farmers , who quess what they produce way more than they spend, but in 1week  and with servers full  the ratio of producers and spenders is not balanced , farmers cant farm efficiently when they cant log in the trains dye to Server population. Thats the sad reality, if you dont want bots and farmers be a producer else you are a spender and someone is producing for you.

• People complaining that adena/drops are manipulated down by NCsoft.

As it is usually the case the reality is the reverse. People compairing Skelth server adena with Nc soft adena and they say that the "original" files are the Skelth ones. Iam gonna say the oposite Skelth has manipulated adena  up to sustain servers with  more spenders than producers and to prove my point i encourage you to search for private servers(low rates). All of these servers use skelth files and when they say x10 xp they always have x7 or x5 adena. Why is that? Cause if they did the the same multiplier on adena the Market would blow up instantly  because its already manipulated from the skelth files.And the reason is that you had to pay to play to skelth so they up the rates in order not to have to farm adena.

thats all for now, looking forward to a debate ,excuse my mistakes english is not my native language.

I agree with you so I created spoil but seeing that you kill 100 mob to shine 1 for me there's something wrong = D

thats all for now, looking forward to a debate, excuse my mistakes english is not my native language.

17 minutes ago, Nocx said:

Yeah ... in classic you don't supposed to get hit by a golemn with wind strike  .. or vampiric touch ... o wait... that's right this is not 1.5!!!! you moron ....

1.5 patch .. lets go back in time ... rates of exp were 0.70x rates of drop/spoil were 0.70x. .. with quest WORKING ..... this is a joke and they will fix it because is not 1.5!

we are sitting on 1x rates of exp and 0.25x on drop/spoil

Quest : 100k in dark elf gone .. quest of 20k in elven village gone ... quest grim collector ... nerf ... quest of leopold in gludin nerf ...quest for FT nerf .... all the starting quest to help are or gone or nerf .... and we are playin with mobs with skills and hp/pdef/mdef/ of C4 and i can keep on going .... this is not even close of what was promise.

omg, dude, you clearly don't understand what "classic' means.

:D i love coments here,bad rates,2 days on server all raids stand not touched,none good clan killing raids,and you all cry about gear :D but but but,40ppl in ruins of despair near imp spawn afking is good :D learn to play,make clan /join clan,go kill RB get gear,i like rates that are now,its more interesting to play when you need to craft even NG gear.

11 hours ago, TronEvo said:

How did you made 200-300 k grinding for 10-12 hours if I made 22k grinding for 7 hours ? @MMOBlitz wake up bro I farmed in EG lvl 31 

I'm wide awake thanks and my post wasn't meant to be some over analytical break down of expected adena made by level 30. I was just pointing out that by the time I hit 30 I only made about that much. I played 10-12 hours a day (on vacation from work), grinding mobs solo and in parties in AC/OB/Cruma Marsh. I afk fished without spending adena on shots as well.

I wouldnt want to jump the QQtrain but somehow I constantly feel like that my "arm-is-bent" towards making l2store purchases for shots etc.

The thing is that - if the Classic is super-hard, then why put a Cash shop into it as well. L2store kills completely the sense of achievement and makes me quit grind sessions everyday.

ALSO: I found areas where some mobs give like 1/20 of the exp they should give... Check Hobgoblins etc near Dion Walls...

Other than that: The game is ok.

1 hour ago, dorukasama said:

Mobs are one shot !!! With some luck getting the quest items you can get a 90kk +drops . It's a fact.

Take in consideration this is made with a buffed character and ss on obvioulsy...if not..its no efficient to farm.   I dont care aboout your respect  1 post brawler.

Mobs are 1 shot if you play a specific character that is buffed and use SS(Which takes the point away completely since you'll use all your money for the ss) This is not a fact. You are not going to complete the quest 30 times in an hour in 2 minute intervals. This is a far shot at a best case scenario if you are unrealistically lucky. Absolutely no fact in there at all. Obviously you wouldn't care about having anyone respect as you are a liar that has no honor. You are so bone headed that you cannot accept the truth therefor you make up "alternative facts" to try and prove something you simply cannot. 

1 minute ago, Cudez said:

I wouldnt want to jump the QQtrain but somehow I constantly feel like that my "arm-is-bent" towards making l2store purchases for shots etc.

The thing is that - if the Classic is super-hard, then why put a Cash shop into it as well. L2store kills completely the sense of achievement and makes me quit grind sessions everyday.

Other than that: The game is ok.

So you mean game should be Subscription based, or you have other model how server should earn?

1 hour ago, dorukasama said:

Mobs are one shot !!! With some luck getting the quest items you can get a 90kk +drops . It's a fact.

Take in consideration this is made with a buffed character and ss on obvioulsy...if not..its no efficient to farm.   I dont care aboout your respect  1 post brawler.

U talk about spider Q ?If yes ,you get Q item 100% and u finish Q in less then 1 min but if you use soe u lose half Q reward to buy soe .,so u can make 30 Q in 1h but when u use soe

Archived