Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KillaVanilla said:

if your clan reggistered to the siege :) you will lose 1% i think or smth like that. :) so me personaly i only play for sieges and fighting hopefully the stronger enemy :) pvp...

You do not lose any XP if registered for a siege. Otherwise, it's 14% when it should be 4%.

13 minutes ago, KillaVanilla said:

:) well my friend :) you the clueless one :) and from how you express your thoughts i guess you pretty slow, but to be clear i play l2 since werry begginig thats like 14years i guess, these rates doesnt faze me at all, its allways the same game, same weapons, same classes, same things will happend, if you care about the race, you will strugle here, if you will enjoy crafting ng/ dgr, low quests, low farm loc, low pvp... thats how ppl started this game nothing new, kinda sentimental feeling, i literaly got msg this morning from a girl who :D gives 0 fs about these rates, :) with caption i literaly crying now (not because of rates like u kid) cause stading in hunters village and listening to music... :) thats how ppl who love this game feels here :)
What i miss and whant to see with such a great online frikin swarm of players with d/c grade rushing gludio castle, sieges would open up politics and clan community to start be active expecialy searching low quality zerg to try to be first to get the castle, even if not succesfull, i would definatly participate no mater what grade i am.
Srsly its not even full week ppl :) why you stessing about these rates? if you have deadline of typical players 2-3 months and GTFO :) than you are in a wrong place :)... if not :) dont worry its all comming here :) economy will rise slowly but surely.

castle sieges are full of NPC guards lvl 70, thats how clueless you are about this game if you think you can even pass the first door with D or C grade, of course that people like you think this adena and drop rates are fine lmao

Just now, Juji said:

Check first page. This maintenance does not have the fix for the drop and xp loss upon death issues. We have to verify the patch first before it gets deployed.

But can you tell us how many weeks u gonna take for the drop patch ? Because I dare you to start playing and show me how u gonna sustain a melee party.

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Check first page. This maintenance does not have the fix for the drop and xp loss upon death issues. We have to verify the patch first before it gets deployed.

What about the adena drop after the maintenance is over? As what we know so far, is that it should be fixed this week, will it be fixed after the maintenance?

Archived