Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

they are not wrong, the wrong ones are us, that despite the lack of attention to the community, and the joke of the mistakes, we keep playing in this unplayable way, you can not live waiting 5 minutes for being afraid to buy a soe

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dude said:

I wonder if anyone actually realizes that they cannot just come up with a solution overnight.

They have to consider the effects on the game as a whole. They will not just randomly choose a percentage by which to increase adena drop rates. It needs to be looked a carefully.

Besides, the adena drop rate is perfectly fine as it is. People complained back in the Chronicle expansions, and it seems they still complain?

If you're quitting, send Dude your gear.

They can not come up with a solution overnight? Are you idiot? Juji sait Drop/adena issue is being reviewed by Dev team at 05.10.2018. So please stfu and leave now. 5 days already, still under review. Review my donger.

23 minutes ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

u are kidding hahaha u are so funny hahaha under review? asdufhsudfhsauhfasudhf ************************************************************************ STOP  KIDDING WITH USSSSSSSW

I have to agree, five days is plenty for a high priority sprint in any development team.

No question about it.

One of our corporate partners (that you all know very well, but I can't say) website had a functionality issue a few months back and was up against a tight deadline, it was all hands on deck, our developers stayed until midnight several days in a row and got it done, because it would cost the company business if they didn't.  They were rewarded with time off if they chose. 

This was all while a proper project, sprint, QA and release plan were followed to the letter.

This is the things that responsible companies do.  We are a 50 person company with far fewer resources than NC.

4 minutes ago, Dude said:

I wonder if anyone actually realizes that they cannot just come up with a solution overnight.

They have to consider the effects on the game as a whole. They will not just randomly choose a percentage by which to increase adena drop rates. It needs to be looked a carefully.

Besides, the adena drop rate is perfectly fine as it is. People complained back in the Chronicle expansions, and it seems they still complain?

If you're quitting, send Dude your gear.

Lmao what gear dumbass. That's the problem.

1 minute ago, yum said:

bro idk if u understand this but NCsoft and LINEAGE 2 is a KOREAN game. the developers are from KOREA. this is NCwest if they have an issue like what they have mentioned that means "review" is backandforth stuff between them and KOREA they can't just develop and make changes themselves to this game it all has to be addressed and sentout from KOREA 

The problem is greed... Absolutely nothing else.
How much can NCSoft/NCWest milk from the community before mass exodus....

What this company is doing is CRIMINAL!!!!

Just now, TurkishName said:

They can not come up with a solution overnight? Are you idiot? Juji sait Drop/adena issue is being reviewed by Dev team at 05.10.2018. So please stfu and leave now. 5 days already, still under review. Review my donger.

I'm sure he didn't mean literally overnight bleep stick lol. He said that on October 5th, which was a friday so two of those days fell on a weekend. You expect them to work on this shit over the weekend> 

3 minutes ago, Sandron said:

This is how you know someone never played L2 during prelude / C1. 

So true..I never even knew quests were a thing in this game.

Just farm a few weeks from 1 - 19 and that's when I discovered the class change quest.

Just now, J0nSnow said:

I'm sure he didn't mean literally overnight bleep stick lol. He said that on October 5th, which was a friday so two of those days fell on a weekend. You expect them to work on this shit over the weekend> 

if its game breaking thing that makes people to type full 4 page of hate message in just 10 minutes, yeah I expect that. Also, what is so hard to fix about it? xD Private server developers are much much better than this Juji and his dev team.

Welp, I think the game is about to lose an unrecoverable chunk of it's population. Even if drops are fixed on the maintenance following this one, I think a lot of people feel burned hard enough not to revisit. It's sad because the game is at it's best when the population is healthy and bustling. Old school servers really need to make a good impression to retain the initial population because there just isn't as many new people checking them out after the initial release. NCSoft really dropped the ball hard and both the company and the community are gonna be suffering for it.

Fix the adena issue THIS MAINTENANCE! Dont delay it one more week or ppl will start quit.

There's no logic behind a lvl 35 mobs droping the same adena that a lvl 20. U dont need to investigate, just use the logic and fix it today. 

3 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Yes, absolutely.

Gonna check whatsup tomorrow after maintenance. Hopefully i wont be getting 20 adena from 20+ lvl mobs and spoiling 1 varnish out of 20 white mobs (sometimes not even 1/20).

Let's see for how long people will play spider simulator before they quit. 15 years development OMEGALUL

2 minutes ago, Almost said:

Another problem that nobody said: one more week with this adena rate, one more week of adena sellers getting rich

and they don't get banned because "Report Bot" option only works out the city and they are adena sell spamming in the city lol. 
Maybe these bots selling adena are from nc too lol. 

Archived