Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hime

Bless 2.0???
The game is done. It is completely unplayable in its current state. You cant even afford to run SS unless you buy them from the shop.

"You were the chosen one NCWest! It was said you would that you would revive Lineage 2 not destroy it. Bring balance to the MMORPG genre, not LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Almost said:

Another problem that nobody said: one more week with this adena rate, one more week of adena sellers getting rich

I hardly see how this is relevant.  Supply and Demand my friend, supply shooting through the roof all of a sudden will decrease the price but increase the volume they sell....

I'm giving this one more week. 

I played C1 until goddess and tauti with some significant breaks but came back and leveled to 99. 

If the game stays in this current state I may just say forget it and charge back. I won't care if I lose my 99 character i put 10 ish years into. 

The game just isn't fun to play the way it is. 

3 minutes ago, yum said:

server is FULL 24/7 talking island 5600+ all day every day every single second minute hour c u in week from now

get a brain, its full because ppl leave 3+ (some ppl have even more) boxes at event monsters to get reward boxes with stem and thread. others are afk shops and even more are afk fishing, if you count the REAL players there is maybe 1-1,5k

13 minutes ago, Hime said:

Unfortunately, I cannot provide any more insight into the process outside of Juji is working with the dev team on getting what we need for our service. My intention is not be misleading, but we're actively pushing for these issues to be addressed as soon they can be.

I would love to know why it need such a long review to adress... What is so complicated to determine about rates ? I mean it's not like L2 CLassic was a new MMO, rates must be quite easy to find for devs, this version is like the 5th classic version to go live.

8 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

It won't die, they will merge the servers and we will have a community of people who appreciate the server. All the crybears will be gone =] 

Funny ... mergin servers always sound like the beginnning of the end to me ;-)

4 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Do the quests in TI for shots. And yes, questing is part of the game. 

Hopefully for u there will be more mobs in low level areas ... Yeah XD... more starting quest farming..." questing is part of the game" : that made me lol, considering quests in Lineage2 were probably among the less rewarding I ever saw in a MMO

2 minutes ago, despa said:

LOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INCOMPETEND U AREEEEEEEEEEEEE JUSTTTTTTTTTT LOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 5 DAYS UNDER REVIEW 555555555555555555555555555555555 FIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It was intended, sadly , that Adena/Drop/Spoil to be this bad.

Spoiler is useless in this situation. Basically, we have the same "spoiler" from Live version. 

They even added the mats on the Silver Coins tab shop. At first I though that this was just an ADDITIONAL thing, and not mandatory.

Sad!

24 minutes ago, TurkishName said:

Which means these are not gonna be fixed and we play 1 WHOLE week with stupid custom rates? You had whole week to review, stop buying time to make more money. You are killing the game.

Bye, leaving with my CP. Cant play this fraudSoft game.

Koreans were playing with this rates for 6 month's, Russians were playing with this rates for 6 month's (without shots in l2store), you cant survive even a week. xD

Seems like trading on market, which is one of the most important parts of this game, is too complicated for players spoiled by modern "everybody gets a prize" game design. The brightest idea that you got is to farm spider quest over and over again.

P.S. Bye.

Just now, Firstwoman said:

Please,stop all crying!!! You were expecting everyone to be in top grade after a week? This is lineage2 classic, if you can not make adena, you can go away!!!!

i expect to see spoiled mobs more than once in 3 hours...

Just now, Kladroun said:

Koreans were playing with this rates for 6 month's, Russians were playing with this rates for 6 month's (without shots in l2store), you cant survive even a week. xD

Seems like trading on market, which is one of the most important parts of this game, is too complicated for players spoiled by modern "everybody gets a prize" game design. The brightest idea that you got is to farm spider quest over and over again.

P.S. Bye.

No they did not. Koreans actually released "ADENA FIX" and it was 1.0 version, not 1.5 content as promised here. This is some intentional money milking shit. Go suck FraudSoft ass more but It wont change the outcome of this mess which is death of this custom server.

10 minutes ago, TurkishName said:

if its game breaking thing that makes people to type full 4 page of hate message in just 10 minutes, yeah I expect that. Also, what is so hard to fix about it? xD Private server developers are much much better than this Juji and his dev team.

People in this community will bleep no matter what. It becomes background noise at some point. 

1 minute ago, Kladroun said:

P.S. Bye.

At least it was new and ADVERTISED as 1.0 version.

They lied us that they will launch a 1.5 version with 3.0 QoL. 

PS: Bye!

38 minutes ago, Hime said:

Other high priority issues are still under review:

• Adena drop rate
  • 10% EXP loss rate on death (instead of 4%)

Under review? You're kidding me! Stop theory. Log in the game, creates a dwarf and gets 5 hours xping and farming. So, prove in practice that rates are lower than normal.

- Theory + Action

1 minute ago, J0nSnow said:

People in this community will bleep no matter what. It becomes background noise at some point. 

Then about other part, they should fire all Devs and Juji and hire a Private Server Developer. They are fast at fixing things. I mean like, real fast.

I like how they don't even mention spoil rates.

So if it takes 20 mobs to drop one varnish with a 70% chance how many will it take to drop something with 1/264 like a majestic robe recipe 2 million mobs ?

Archived