Exemple for asking a Refund

KABAL

I just asked mine. 

So if you guys are looking for ways to get your money back since they falsely advertised this as 1.5 with 3.0 QoL, below is the one I just wrote to the support team. You can modify the Order Number(s) with yours.

Hello,
I would like a refund for the following order numbers :  XXXXX,  XXXXX,  XXXXX. They are all mine and made under my paypal account : XXXXX@yahoo.com .
The reason is for Falsely promoting Lineage 2 Classic as 1.5 version with 3.0 QoL improvements, where it was not the case. There were no warnings that the rates of Adena/Spoil/Drop were much, much lower then the other versions which NcSoft licensed and/or are running and so, it made me to believe that a 1.5 Classic Server from NcSoft , will be on the same line when it comes to rates  of Adena/Spoil/Drop as the ones from RU or EU. 

If you are replying me back telling me that I already opened the packs and no refunds can be made, I will tell you one more time that you Falsely promoted a 1.5 Lineage 2 Classic Version.

In the end, if you will keep refusing to refund me, I'll just go with this at the Paypal Resolution Center.

Thank you!

I see no reason why should I leave my VIP/Rune runs off if I am not playing. So in case they will somehow, someday fix this, I will gladly come back. But as of now and how slowly things are going to be, I expect at least few more weeks. 

Yes, they may ban your account because you asked for a refund. For me, is all good. I have 3x23 level chars, so if I will, say, come back in 3 weeks, after they will .. fix things, it will be a lot more easier and less painful to level to 20+ . 

Do not ask for a refund if you are unsure.

4 minutes ago, Saffi said:

This is why all Paypal went down just before the servers opens, so it's harder for people to chargeback with a card (as it's not a click away they have to ring up)

I will NEVER trust NSsoft again.

Really? You could not pay with Paypal after servers opened ?

2 minutes ago, Saffi said:

Nope there was a Paypal error, not just me everyone.

Normally I do not believe in conspiracy theories, but .. seeing how things were before the servers were live and how they are now, it makes me to believe that almost everything was planned, which will make me not touch NcSoft games, until (if) they will release Project TL.

2 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

Remember, you can easily claim your money back from your bank with no issues whatsoever. Just ring them, they will not care about the reasoning, but still just use the words Scam and false advertisement.

True, but before you do that, it is highly recommend it that you first ask for a refund from NcSoft. If they refuse it, then yes, you can call your bank and tell them that they refused to refund you evenso , they falsely advertised this server.

48 minutes ago, Saffi said:

This is why all Paypal went down just before the servers opens, so it's harder for people to chargeback with a card (as it's not a click away they have to ring up)

I will NEVER trust NSsoft again.

Hmm most online accounts for credit cards do have 1 click chargeback.

3 minutes ago, Decayed said:

Hmm most online accounts for credit cards do have 1 click chargeback.

Really? I can't see one on my online account, however I will be ringing them if I do not get a refund. I am willing to give them a chance to refund first.

58 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Normally I do not believe in conspiracy theories, but .. seeing how things were before the servers were live and how they are now, it makes me to believe that almost everything was planned, which will make me not touch NcSoft games, until (if) they will release Project TL.

What open my eyes was the server login problem. Forcing people to pay to get in. How can people not see it. You had to pay to get in!!! Then you had to use the shop for SS. This was 10000% plan. 

8 minutes ago, Youhavethewrongrate said:

What open my eyes was the server login problem. Forcing people to pay to get in. How can people not see it. You had to pay to get in!!! Then you had to use the shop for SS. This was 10000% plan. 

The login thing was also a big sht. I didn't knew at first, since I was VIP and logged in without problems, but then when people tried to login, I created an account and .. voila! Ques. 

The sad part is they NEVER said anything about this. Why? Didn't they believe that people will realize this sooner or later? Very bad move in terms of a business point of view. 

I defended NcSoft so hard 1 week before release, and around 3 days after release. But then I realize how big of a mess is this launch. 

I would be ashamed if I were to work for NcSoft in this fiasco launch.

1 hour ago, Winterfressh said:

Remember, you can easily claim your money back from your bank with no issues whatsoever. Just ring them, they will not care about the reasoning, but still just use the words Scam and false advertisement.

That's effective. I used it once.

My account was lucked for 5 days, yesterday when i got unlocked i could NOT apply my CHronicle Pack code because there was NON.
Transaction history  showing Chronicle Pack 30$, but i didn't get any coded or it was applied to my l2 account. 

ps this is only happened with 1 account where i used Credit Card instead of paypall,  Rest of my packs worked. 

I cant believe this is NCsoft official server, i could not access web-page for 6 days to activate my 3 packs, and one out of 3 accounts got lucked for no reason for 6 days. After 10 tickets and 1 week they fixed webpage and unlucked me, and now i cant get my PACK CODE, im already waiting 2 days... one of the tickets showing "SOLVED, But NOTHING IS SOLVED

thx for amazing time

NCsoft is realy Soft

Sure, please refund your packs and play another game/server. Let the others have fun the way the server is designed at the moment, the crying is getting ridicilous on this forums. If you can't enjoy the current rates, leave, it s obvious the rates are not going to change any time soon, admins will keep giving you hope that it will be looked upon but it won't be. They can't just change rates on the second week of the server. if it s going to change it s gonna be in 2.0 update which is half year from now. 

Today i will also request a refund for a certain number of accounts :( I'm really sad that i go, but i have more than half of friends which they can't purchase to win the log-in 16-19 hours of waiting, and i will request all of the REFUNDS back, meaning 70 $ on 3 accounts, and also my donators friends will do the same. We're leaving L2 Classic Official NC Soft as fast as we can !!!

They're private servers far more balanced and far more stable gameplay and all stuff than this !!!

Archived